Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+8
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Orange Man Bad
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
12 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:26 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:05 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:22 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:06 am

Crazy punks, singing and making jokes. In USA they would start to eat each other.

ATM I'm watching "Land of the Dead" for the first time, I usually don't like Zombie films. The stories are usually too dumb. But the others have mainly utter BS too at night.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:24 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:52 pm

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 ETgNpb2U4AACwy1?format=png&name=900x900

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:57 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:17 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:05 pm

Well I'll be damned, GLP banned Janey recently.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:40 pm

The Original Mind wrote:Well I'll be damned, GLP banned Janey recently.

"Janey" Whittaker was banned 6 months ago or so. Were you under the rock or what? It was great fun to watch it. I have many screenshots from the event.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:51 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:06 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:09 pm

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 How-i-expected-my-apocalypse-outfit-to-look-vs-what-it-is-pyjamas

https://starecat.com/how-i-expected-my-apocalypse-outfit-to-look-vs-what-it-is-pyjamas

lol!

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 9b4

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:55 pm

Quarantine is, when things start to look at you.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:00 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Quarantine is, when things start to look at you.

pirat

KipKat

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:11 pm

And there are a lot more of these nice little guys living on and in you that love you adorably ...

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:34 pm

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 949160760

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:19 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:35 pm

Just a tip:

Never, ever, fall out with someone who has put you in their will to the tune of £130,000.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 313250988

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:47 pm

My testament:

Gimme such funneral...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon May 04, 2020 3:41 pm

So how’s lockdown treating you all? Pretty much business as usual for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 04, 2020 4:21 pm

The Original Mind wrote:So how’s lockdown treating you all? Pretty much business as usual for me.

Well, we never had full lockdown (except about dozen willages and towns where full quaranteen was enforced). Restrictions on movement were declared so people were adviced to go only to work and back home, go shopping or walk their dogs and take some walk to nature.
For me it was pretty same as all the time. Now it's coming back to normal. Overniight there was no new case of infection. Day before there were only 18 new cases. So the biggest challenge for me was learn how to cut my hairs. Probably I won't go to barber anymore...

Interestingly declining numbers of new infections are recorded even in countries where only very limited (or none) restrictions were introduced. As Sweden or Belarus. There was quite interesting article with charts today:

https://www.novinky.cz/koronavirus/clanek/v-zemich-ktere-vsadily-na-benevolenci-pandemie-koronaviru-slabne-40322803

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 04, 2020 4:31 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 04, 2020 5:22 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 13, 2020 7:24 pm

Bloody hell, I just found my fridge dead. Half of my food stock from the freezer is gone...

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 63862118

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 25, 2020 5:43 pm

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 8 EY1p6kmX0AAa_Ud?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 29, 2020 2:29 pm

Falcon 9 related...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Sun May 31, 2020 6:22 pm

Pair hired for man's broom sexual fantasy turn up in bedroom at wrong address with machetes.
After appearing in an unsuspecting resident's bedroom with knives at 6.15am, the duo accepted their mistake, saying "sorry mate".

https://news.sky.com/story/pair-hired-for-mans-broom-sexual-fantasy-turn-up-in-bedroom-at-wrong-address-with-machetes-11996365

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 31, 2020 9:27 pm

Hope Fo is doing well. I can't reach her for about month...

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next