Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+8
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Orange Man Bad
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
12 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:08 pm

Sock clown "Janey" is back? Searching for new victims ...

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:25 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:34 am

I got 200+ stickers from buddy of mine yesterday. I just asked for a dozen and he surprised me with this lol. I'll be taking some long evening walks this month.

https://imgur.com/a/AItnpXQ#LOzIJec
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:06 am

Latest news... Russia calls on Iran to show ‘restraint’ with regards to its self defense program. Honestly Putin needs to tell that to The Zionists. If I was Iran I would only trust Putin so far. He seems to have some background deal with Israel which allows them to attack Syria and Iran’s interests in Syria at will; that’s simply how it is, and it’s disgusting.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:19 pm

Joke from German Karneval:

Sits a raven on a branch. A second one flies over and asks: What are you doing here? Says the first: I'm sitting dumb around and looking stupid.

Says the second: Sounds funny, that's what I'm doing too - and sits down next to him.
A rabbit hops over, looks up and asks: What are you doing? Says the second raven: We're sitting dumb around and looking stupid.
Says the rabbit: Sounds funny, I'll do that too - and sits down under the tree.

A fox comes by, looks up and asks: What are you doing? Says the rabbit: We're sitting dumb around looking stupid.
Says the fox: Sounds funny, that's what I'm doing too - and sits down next to the rabbit.

A hunter comes along, shoots the fox and the rabbit, takes them both and goes away.

Says one raven to the other: You see, sitting dumb around looking stupid only works if you sit in a high position.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:58 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Aber-sowas-von-zurueck/Wie-gewinnt-man-einen-Krieg-gegen-Russland-boeser-Witz-inside/posting-38412174/show/

How do you win a war against Russia? (bad joke inside!)

So the USA wants a war against Russia, to be on the safe side they ask someone with experience how and when it's best to do it:
1. France because of Napoleon in 1812: "Start at the end of June/beginning of July, really effective in August/September very badly, it won't end well!"
2. Germany because of Operation Barbarossa 1941: "So 22 June is no good at all, it won't end well!"
China (they also had problems with Russia under Mao): "Start immediately and go through with it!
Question: "Why?" Answer: "Well, Russia has big construction projects, gas and oil pipelines to China and India, a new motorway through Siberia to Vladivostok, the BAM and the Transsib are also being renewed. They need prisoners of war without end!

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:24 pm

I almost scored eurojackpot yesterday, 38 million. I was just two numbers short 3+1, won 15 euros instead Sad
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:23 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Aber-sowas-von-zurueck/Wie-gewinnt-man-einen-Krieg-gegen-Russland-boeser-Witz-inside/posting-38412174/show/

How do you win a war against Russia? (bad joke inside!)

So the USA wants a war against Russia, to be on the safe side they ask someone with experience how and when it's best to do it:
1. France because of Napoleon in 1812: "Start at the end of June/beginning of July, really effective in August/September very badly, it won't end well!"
2. Germany because of Operation Barbarossa 1941: "So 22 June is no good at all, it won't end well!"
China (they also had problems with Russia under Mao): "Start immediately and go through with it!
Question: "Why?" Answer: "Well, Russia has big construction projects, gas and oil pipelines to China and India, a new motorway through Siberia to Vladivostok, the BAM and the Transsib are also being renewed. They need prisoners of war without end!

pirat

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 4029985365 Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 4029985365 Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 4029985365

I have another one:

Russia attacks China. After some time, the Russians have 1 Mio dead, the Chinese 2 Mio dead.
The Chinese send a delegation.
The Russians: "Oh, they have understood and want to surrender."
The Chinese: "Do you see? When do you want to surrender?"
The Russians:"????".
The Chinese leave: "Their Maths is bad. They have to learn it the hard way."
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:21 pm

I found these yesterday. Shocked Although I don't agree with their ideology or their politics, I have to agree their cities look much better then Western city hubs. They make it clear future belongs to them.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:31 pm

Matjaz wrote:I almost scored eurojackpot yesterday, 38 million. I was just two numbers short 3+1, won 15 euros instead Sad

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 1619689188

That sucks, man! I can Clearly imagine disapointment.

Laughing

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:I almost scored eurojackpot yesterday, 38 million. I was just two numbers short 3+1, won 15 euros instead Sad

Laughing

Dude, I didn't watch it live, I forgot. Then I got an SMS on my phone and only first few words of msg can be seen on front page. And they wrote: "Juhu! You won money"...and I was almost getting the stroke lol. Then I opened the SMS and it continued...congratulations! You won 15 euros...lmao, fuckers.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:21 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Laughing

Dude, I didn't watch it live, I forgot. Then I got an SMS on my phone and only first few words of msg can be seen on front page. And they wrote: "Juhu! You won money"...and I was almost getting the stroke lol. Then I opened the SMS and it continued...congratulations! You won 15 euros...lmao, fuckers.

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:07 am

Matjaz wrote:I found these yesterday.  Shocked  Although I don't agree with their ideology or their politics, I have to agree their cities look much better then Western city hubs. They make it clear future belongs to them.

Very cool.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:42 am

The Original Mind wrote:
Matjaz wrote:I found these yesterday.  Shocked  Although I don't agree with their ideology or their politics, I have to agree their cities look much better then Western city hubs. They make it clear future belongs to them.

Very cool.

You know what is most impressing about China? Usually big nations have two, three maybe even four mega cities with population exceeding five million and that's it. But China has literally dozens of cities that have population bigger then New York. Among those there are cities that we never even heard of yet still they have population exceeding ten millions. It is like a brand new planet to discover.

For instance, cities like, Dongguan, Foshan, Harbin, Jinan, Kunming and so on, all exceeding five million population mark and these cities are not just dense and packed habitats with no symmetry like in India for instance. They are all modern with planned urbanism.

Check this impressive list, tenth biggest city in China is Xi'an(never heard of it) and its as big as New York.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_China_by_population

Twentieth biggest city in China is Changsha(never heard of it) and is bigger then St.Petersburg, all modern architecture. Crazy...
Matjaz
Matjaz

Zambeezi and The Original Mind like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:29 am

Matjaz wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:

Very cool.

You know what is most impressing about China? Usually big nations have two, three maybe even four mega cities with population exceeding five million and that's it. But China has literally dozens of cities that have population bigger then New York. Among those there are cities that we never even heard of yet still they have population exceeding ten millions. It is like a brand new planet to discover.

For instance, cities like, Dongguan, Foshan, Harbin, Jinan, Kunming and so on, all exceeding five million population mark and these cities are not just dense and packed habitats with no symmetry like in India for instance. They are all modern with planned urbanism.

Check this impressive list, tenth biggest city in China is Xi'an(never heard of it) and its as big as New York.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_China_by_population

Twentieth biggest city in China is Changsha(never heard of it) and is bigger then St.Petersburg, all modern architecture. Crazy...

You summed it up pretty well.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:31 am

Then there is Democrats run Philadelphia. Looking at these scenes, it honestly makes me sad what they done to America...I would not believe it if I would not see it. It is hard to imagine that in 2021 one of major cities in USA looks like this. It doesn't look like the richest and most developed nation in the world at all. I don't understand how this is possible and as I hear it is the same in Portland and L.A.

It is so sad..

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:40 am

There is something seriously wrong with American leadership, the elite that's been running America for the past thirty years. They are irreparably demonic and their nature is being reflected on the streets of America.  USA is in a need of a big revolt from the people a thorough revolution should take place to destroy this elite that wants to rule whole planet.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:46 am

None of these people that you can see on the sidewalks of Philadelphia warming themselves next to a barrel fires wants to be there. None of them! American elite sees them as their enemies and threats them as trash. They are doing this deliberately, they wage war against their own people, they want to destroy them.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:53 am

Matjaz wrote:There is something seriously wrong with American leadership, the elite that's been running America for the past thirty years. They are irreparably demonic and their nature is being reflected on the streets of America.  USA is in a need of a big revolt from the people a thorough revolution should take place to destroy this elite that wants to rule whole planet.

This is from 1965 he was spot on it is 3 minutes 16 seconds

khnum

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:15 pm

Matjaz wrote:Then there is Democrats run Philadelphia. Looking at these scenes, it honestly makes me sad what they done to America...I would not believe it if I would not see it. It is hard to imagine that in 2021 one of major cities in USA looks like this. It doesn't look like the richest and most developed nation in the world at all. I don't understand how this is possible and as I hear it is the same in Portland and L.A.

It is so sad..

It’s far more than those three. Most US cities have areas like this now. For instance, Salt Lake City near the train station, Washington DC around the corner from Union Station and scattered throughout downtown and Anacostia, large stretches of New York, most of south Detroit and South Chicago, etc. Oh and LA is particularly bad - there are homeless “cities” with tens of thousands of people. And then there’s the Appalachian mountain region with millions living day to day on government handouts, barely at subsistence level. They use cigarettes and Coca Cola as currency - the dollar has no value there.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:21 pm

Distance learning 2021...

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:36 am

Matjaz wrote:I didn't go to sleep allnight. Was watching Mavericks game against Utah Jazz and it was worth it. Dallas broke Utah 9 game winning streak! So happy, 5 game winning streak for Dallas, longest this season. They're pushing towards 6th seed  cheers
https://www.espn.com/nba/standings

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:39 am

...if everything goes according to plan with a bit of luck, they will end 5th seed in the end. I got faith.
Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 2713748720
Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 2223644942
Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 3070708466
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:48 am

I'm impressed how manny ex Yugoslavian players play a significant role in the teams across NBA. Its like every franchize has a Yugoslav member that is a first five team member. We would be a true powerhouse today if Yugoslavia would still exist capable to defeat even USA.

I mean, Serbian Jokić in Denver is best center in the league, Croat Bogdanović in Utah one of best small forwards, Luka from Slovenia best playmaker in the league, Montenegrian Vucević in Chicago is an all star, Bosnian Nurkić first five in Portland. These are all star levels but then there is plenty of quality bench players from Slovenian Dragić to Serbians Bjelica, Bogdanović then Croat Šarić and so on, a true power house. In this case I'm a bit sorry for the break up, I would love to see Yugoslavia vs USA today.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:13 pm

Its snowing in Ljubljana! And last week we had 25C.

Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:55 am

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:23 am

So my gf show me an application she's been playing with. Its called re-face and you can use your selfie and put it on a face of some pop culture icon. Its so funny...

Here I'm Rambo Very Happy

Here I look like a long lost twin of scarface. Damn, I look just like him Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 1619689188

and here's me as KGB

Jack Sparrow:

aaand my gf  Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 1f60d
Matjaz
Matjaz

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:33 am

Oh man, its been a while since I watch these, from my holidays in Bucharest..

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:03 am

Well I may be getting a divorce...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:07 am

The Original Mind wrote:Well I may be getting a divorce...
2020 was my 'year from hell'.... lost a daughter to suicide, then the world decided to go full retard.
Hoping better things for you... cheers.

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next