Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+8
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Orange Man Bad
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
12 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:27 pm

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:24 pm

Couple hours fresh, Styx is pretty popular on youtube, he was guest on my favorite streamer Aleš, talked about covid among other stuff..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SQvWK8tobI&t
Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 3466344255
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:42 pm

OLYMPICS (RÉMI GAILLARD)

youtube.com/watch?v=NBkyth_KT3E
lol!

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:23 am

Hopefully in the world after us people like these two may be leaders

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:27 am

I have been putting the final touches to my library before the supply chain collapse and global censorship kicks in.Im a weird one Im basically an asian in a westerners body there is a Belief o matic website that in response to how you answer what you believe rates your compatability with major belief systems.For me Mahayana Buddhism 98 percent Theravada Buddhism 95 per cent Hinduism 90 percent Taoism high 80 percentile and Roman Catholicism what I was born into 40 percent.

Some books I recommend I have bought with an Asian perspective I recommend are;

1.Let the Samurai be your guide Lori Whaley
2.The way of the Samurai Inazo Nitobe
3.The Samurai mind Tuttle Press
4.Mao Tse Tung on guerilla warfare Griffith press
5.One hundred unorthodox strategies Ralph D Sawyer and
6.The seven military classics of ancient china Arcturus Press

khnum

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:57 pm

This is my old mate, Nigel.
He and I have been solid friends since we were 6 yrs old. He came to visit on my 50th, and as it's his 50th next month I took his picture and made this portrait for him.
(He'll probably hate it because he doesn't like his picture taken Laughing)

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Nigel_10

KneelB4Zod! and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:34 pm

The Mysterious Hole In Bulgaria

This strange story is almost unknown outside of Bulgaria, very few people know it, several years later only a few rare images, and some information attributed to the prophetess Baba Vanga and other psychics have remained.  
In the remote area near the village of Tsarichina in Bulgaria, there is a strange hole in the ground, filled with concrete. In appearance, there is nothing special about it anymore, and many can not even notice that there was a hole. However, this hole is full of mystery and has been the focus of all sorts of weird stories, covert operations, UFOs, aliens and unexplained paranormal phenomena. The Bulgarians call it the “Hole of Tsarichina” and its history is really very strange.

It all started with the fact that on December 6, 1990 the Bulgarian army went to the area and started excavations. The operation was dubbed “Operation Shining Ray” (or “Sunbeam”) in complete secrecy. Armed men chased the strangers and, as they say, the offenders could be dealt with even by fire. The whole place was literally full of army.

There were rumors among the locals that they were looking for an ancient treasure, which is said to be buried somewhere near Tsarichina. It is believed to have been the lost treasure of Tsar Samuil https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_of_Bulgaria who hidden his treasure before advancing Ottoman army. And there were rumors that the army found something unusual, but not treasure. According to information leaked by Colonel Tsvetko Kanev, the team that dug into a strange spiral tunnel found a mysterious rectangular slab of unknown material that was never identified.

After that, a certain psychic woman named Elena Loginova allegedly went to the excavation site. She seemed to have the gift of foresight and could see what exactly is deep underground without any instruments. She told the military that the stone slab was a “bio-protection slab” and that it was covered in dangerous bacteria. Then they started saying that the famous Bulgarian insightful Baba Vanga also knew this place, and that she said that there was a skeleton in the tunnels “that was neither male nor female” .

Both Loginova and Baba Vanga said at the same time that there was something strange very deep in the tunnel that sent telepathic messages upwards. Despite the warnings, the army decided to enter this tunnel, and they discovered other strange things. Like a slab in the form of a hollow lens, an image on a stone with a tall humanoid alien type taller than man, another tunnel with completely smooth walls, and a silver floor. The walls of this tunnel were covered with very unusual hieroglyphics. When the army reached the “protective” plate, which was their main target, they stuck to an invisible wall with a very bright ray of light, which did not allow them to reach the plate. They have been warned by psychics that the entire cave is under protection and that it is not yet time for people to open it, so if necessary, they will defend themselves by force, they say:

” When excavations were carried out, the entities told me that the search should stop. Do not dig, it is not your time! There is the center of the Earth – at a depth of 2000 km. There are crystals. One is as big as the sun. Do not touch it. ! “

They will disturb the atmosphere. It is a large crystal that is dangerous and will remain there as long as the Earth exists. Controls its movement . Stop digging because otherwise the Earth will die . Difficult days will come for people. There will be many new, terrible diseases if you dig.

There is hell in the hole, but it is not hell as you know it. There are people who live there like us, but their origins are different . There is also a space device. Sent from an alien civilization. There are astronauts down there. Thousands of years ago, when your country did not even exist, a civilization from another planet sent a spaceship with three astronauts to Earth. They were not humans, but robots. To explore life on Earth, but they were damaged and the spacecraft crashed in Tsarichina. With each meter you dig, more and more radiation is emitted. Do not dig is not your time! “

Despite this warning, the army continued their excavations and various strange phenomena began to appear in the area of ​​Tsarichina, which frightened the villagers. They saw UFOs in the area, fantastic figures, and some of them even claimed to have thoughts that were not their own.

In all, these excavations lasted two years, and all this time, psychic Loginova said she was in constant telepathic contact with those creatures sitting there deep in the tunnel. They sent various messages through her in the form of codes and she decrypted them.

Other psychics also participated in the excavation, but almost all could not bear such a volume of information and stopped. For some, the telepathic messages came as a shock and they just couldn’t stand it. For example, another psychic with a long-term vision, Marina Naplatanova, committed suicide during the excavations.

On November 19, 1992, the army removed everyone from the area and their equipment, and then began pouring concrete into the 180 meter deep hole that they dig in two years to seal it forever. When everything was closed they left and never returned. No official explanation was given for what they did there. All evidence of the operation and everything found in the tunnels was destroyed or labeled as top secret files.

hieroglyphs written by clairvoyant Elena Loginova:
https://imgur.com/eCCYeHz

In serbo-croatian:

English:

https://www.google.si/maps/place/2236+Tsarichina,+Bolgarija/@42.8988855,23.2447084,182m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x40aaea9bcdca3c57:0xdaf882a448661d12!8m2!3d42.8998745!4d23.2447132?hl=sl
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:36 pm

Pretty popular Bulgarian youtuber explaining Tsarichina, it is in a way Bulgarian area 51.

its with subtitles.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:18 pm

My fridge stickers collection sunny

https://imgur.com/a/eM2wc9j  --large version, Novorossiya sticker got a special place put over American embassy Ljubljana sticker, hehe..I got two St.Petersburg as well in top left corner. They my favorite. And I got quite few American as well, Grand Canyon, Oklahoma and so on.  cheers  The one in the middle, under Novorossiya is Bulgarian not Russian. Am missing some Czech and Slovakians to complete Visegrad group.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 20211112
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:51 pm

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 R-C.8b2beb8b630159364e01caa4acf5465e?rik=01j2%2fMM2LTx%2f%2fw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fgizamedia.rc.fas.harvard.edu%2fimages%2fGEM%2f15%2fGEM_14908_001

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 R-C.6e20aff42bed1e19edca23c0c3a14d3a?rik=WPJ6Y0Xtm%2bFhBQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2flh5.ggpht

These are typical 4th dynasty sacophagi from Giza, Egypt.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:59 pm

I found a free copy of book, Ringmakers of Saturn written by Norman R. Bergrun.

Norman R. Bergun was no conspiracy nut. He was a well respected scientist among aeronautic community.
Norman was educated at Cornell University with post graduate study at Stanford University. Upon moving to the Bay Area, he was a scientist at Ames Research Center. Mr. Bergrun played an active role in all-weather flight, as well as the control of high speed airplanes. He later worked at Lockheed where he managed a team that analyzed Polaris missile tests. Subsequently he became fascinated with outer space and did extensive research while developing his own theories. In 1986, he published a book entitled Ringmakers of Saturn.

In his 1986 book, Ringmakers of Saturn, he writes about "Voyager 1" expedition to Saturn and its findings. He claims that rings of Saturn are artificially made by gigantic, several hundred kilometers long vehicles that are positioned near planet Saturn. He writes how "Voyager 1" probe photographed these monumental vehicles while passing by the planet, how they were spraying gigantic pieces of frozen water, some big as house in and around Saturn making its famous planetary rings.

https://archive.org/details/ringmakers-of-saturn

The book itself was very expensive when it first came out, reaching prizes as much as 1.300 dollars per item. Today you can get it for 443 dollars on Amazon. I was browsing through it in last few days and it is really a fascinating work. Hard to imagine it as part of reality. I wouldn't make much out of it, if it wasn't written by such distinguish scientist as Dr.Norman R. Bergun.
Saturn is also a planet that has a giant hexagon in its northern pole. A subjectof discussion that has been center of controversial debate of just what excatly it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpAXQf18xyw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zlLg11DwIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcmNMWG9vqA
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:09 pm

I binge watch this channel during night shifts then I got trouble going on rounds through one of our four floors abandoned warehouse  geek

this channel's entertainment level is pretty high, good one:

I found this kid from Czech republic from Ostrava city. He got a small channel where he shows an old abandoned factory from his neigborhood.  Factory itself is abandoned for sixty years already so they close it down somewhere around 1960. Factory was closed down after a work related accident where several workers died in explosion. Ever since locals say the place is haunted and I have to say the boy got balls since he goes there solo at nights. He's never in company like most of these ghost hunters, always alone. And lots of time he records a pretty violent poltergeist activity.

CC subed:

@2:38 Closet opened on its own
@7:30 Weird sound
@9:42 Chair moves
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:17 pm

Matjaz wrote:I binge watch this channel during night shifts then I got trouble going on rounds through one of our four floors abandoned warehouse  geek

this channel's entertainment level is pretty high, good one:

I found this kid from Czech republic from Ostrava city. He got a small channel where he shows an old abandoned factory from his neigborhood.  Factory itself is abandoned for sixty years already so they close it down somewhere around 1960. Factory was closed down after a work related accident where several workers died in explosion. Ever since locals say the place is haunted and I have to say the boy got balls since he goes there solo at nights. He's never in company like most of these ghost hunters, always alone. And lots of time he records a pretty violent poltergeist activity.

CC subed:

@2:38 Closet opened on its own
@7:30 Weird sound
@9:42 Chair moves

I can vouch for the existence of ghosts I had an overnight stay in a hospital a few years ago about 2.00am I went to the toilet when I came out there was a full on life size ghost of a woman in a long white nightgown blue/white in color walking down the hall.I went to the duty nurse exited and reported that I had just seen a ghost she lowered her magazine adjusted her glasses looked up at me and said,'of course you have you're in a bloody hospital.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:21 pm

Lol, yeah they exist for sure but I never had any such experience myself. But these days when everyone has a camera at his disposal these footage is pretty common. If you look on tiktok, youtube there's abundance of legit footage. There are fakes of course but there's a lot of legit footage out there as well.

Check this Brit's channel. He is recording events in his home for the past year or so.

His wife and kids moved out of house and are sleeping in a RV next to house now and husband is the only one left sleeping in the house recording.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:31 pm

Now this guy is a faker. He only does it for clicks and views. Most of the activity he fakes and he is pretty good at it. There are different ways of camera tricks they teach you in directors academy in first year of classes.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TimMorozov
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:29 pm

These two beat each other on stage. lol!

Matjaz
Matjaz

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:50 am

You guys think this is worth investigating or chase as a potential job opportunity?

https://dico-expert.com/driver?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=14167472582&utm_content=562535392767&utm_term=video1_5&gclid=Cj0KCQiAhf2MBhDNARIsAKXU5GTOd-LrZv5dmHnrJRvm-TpoD645t9zGu2YJnVcK6vcfoHy6jQpBN9UaAuekEALw_wcB

just saw it as an add on youtube Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 1619689188

I'd do that, always wanted to see America..
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:00 pm

Some nice exercises in calisthenics to stay in shape. This Russian fella and Asian dude I follow got really nice vids out.

I do these every morning or evening depends on my work schedule and you don't need much else to stay in shape. These excersises work really well. No extra money for fitness food needed. This ten minute workout is good enough, cheap and you don't need any weights to do it. He says its for beginners but to go trough in twelve minutes is a challenge. Important is to do them right, form needs to be correct all through it. If your stamina betrays you is better to stop then continue with incorrect form.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:07 pm

Matjaz wrote:Some nice exercises in calisthenics to stay in shape. This Russian fella and Asian dude I follow got really nice vids out.

I do these every morning or evening depends on my work schedule and you don't need much else to stay in shape. These excersises work really well. No extra money for fitness food needed. This ten minute workout is good enough, cheap and you don't need any weights to do it. He says its for beginners but to go trough in twelve minutes is a challenge. Important is to do them right, form needs to be correct all through it. If your stamina betrays you is better to stop then continue with incorrect form.

I need to start again with this. Last year or so I do nothing but drinking beer when I'm back from my office. Not that beer is bad but, you know...

Btw I like this guy. He's real life Blade.

bounce bounce bounce

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:46 am

A little on my screen name which is the Egyptian God Khnum who he was and what his roles and tasks were remember this God is pre-Abrahamic faiths yet shares some similarities.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:02 pm

The night before last I dreamt of you. We had met "somewhere in the middle of nowhere" to form a resistance group. Unfortunately, I was disturbed in the dream and therefore do not know how successful we were. Rolling Eyes

Reminds me a bit of a dream as a ~16 year old. Together with a group of leaders on horseback, I had led an army in India against the British. Yes, I know, I guess I've always been a bit ambitious. Shortly before that, I had also evacuated a school into the air raid shelter (which only I knew about!) during an air raid.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 1619689188

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! and Matjaz like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:23 am

https://tri-mag.de/szene/jonas-deichmann-erreicht-nach-429-tagen-sein-ziel/

"Triathlon around the world

Jonas Deichmann reaches his goal after 429 days

After more than a year, Jonas Deichmann has completed his triathlon around the world. On Monday, the adventurer reached his destination of Munich after 14 months, where he received an enthusiastic welcome."

Here is the map:

https://radmomente.de/2021/03/04/jonas-deichmann-triathlon-um-die-welt/jonas-deichmann-adventures_triathlon-360-degree-map/

English page:

https://detv.us/2021/11/29/circumnavigation-of-the-world-in-14-months-extreme-athletes-back-in-munich/

Shocked Shocked

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:22 pm

Genetic landscape of Slovenian nation.
Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Sloven10

These are latest conclusions. Science have done its work. After eighty years of political chicanery, done by Yugoslav communists we are finally told the truth. Slovenians are not south Slavs! The border line is pretty clear. We are most related with Hungarians, Slovaks and further east with Ukrainians and Poles. It is interesting that we are even more related with the Czechs then Serbians. Lots of green in the Austrian territories as well. Most commmon genetics is actually with southern Austria, which is not that much surprising since most of southern Austria(Karnten region) used to be Slovenian land and even today population in Karnten is around 50/50 with Germans. But we are def not south Slavs. This is obvious even at first glance when you compare Slovenian and southern culture. In Yugoslavia, differentiations were always clearly emphasised. Serbs and Croats called us "Germans" and so on.

Interesting to see is far east of eastern Germany which is painted with yellow. Some parts of eastern Germany are heavily mixed with Slavs(Poles).
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:33 pm

Another  society irregularity  coming from US of A. I had no idea things are that bad for American men. I honestly feel sorry for regular american Joe. Apparently American woman expects for her husband to be earning at least six figures per year. Anything less and you can't get married. Mentality of 90% of American females are like that. They all think they deserve luxury in their life and won't settle for anything less. So what is left then to regular blue collar Joe? Solitarity for life and same goes for females because, of course most of them never meet that rich dude and sooner or later they are 35 years old, single and without any kids.

Of course this mentality is imitated throughout the Western world, European women follow this as well. Modern day feminist woman expects luxury not normalcy. Luxury and in most of the cases they don't expect to bring anything to the table. Princess syndrom...

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:15 pm

Weird thing happened to me last nigh shift. At 3am an old Passat drove past my booth, 30km/h and shot a rafal from semi automatic handgun.. drove past then few blocks away I hear another rafal, then few minutes later another one. Never saw anything like that in Ljubljana.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:15 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralf_Schmitz

His cat, which had accompanied him since childhood, died at the age of 27. This is the origin of his book, in which the following insights were compiled:

Schmitz' Katze - Dogs have masters, cats have staff

So far I had heard of cats of ~20 years, but 27 years must be a record.

Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:17 am

https://www.tvspielfilm.de/tv-programm/sendung/scotland-yard-jagt-dr-mabuse,619bab538189656e354901e8.html

Interesting, in this old crime film (1963) there was talk (at ~30 min) of a Princess Diana ...

Suspect Question Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:36 pm

I guess only in russia you can get rottweiler and black panther as pets...

Very Happy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:43 am

Hello, beautiful people! I hope you're all well and surviving the insanity of the world. Happy New Year to you all. I love you
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:49 am

FoShizzle wrote:Hello, beautiful people! I hope you're all well and surviving the insanity of the world. Happy New Year to you all. I love you

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 1455193345

Happy New Year Fo. Smile

FoShizzle and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next