Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+8
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Orange Man Bad
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
12 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Mr Badger Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:12 am

khnum wrote:

The truth Mr Badger is Id like to go back to 1996 as well I think we all would

Yes. The last decade when I can remember life being...normal.

That being: We weren't all glued to mobile phones and the internet was still just a novelty.
You could go to a pub with your wages in your pocket and light a ciggy to go with your pint, which cost about a quarter of what it would now.
By then we had to have a bank account for our wages to go into but we just pulled the money straight out on payday, coz banks weren't really needed for us working class except for direct debits, which I never had.
People still talked to each other face to face and we didn't get offended when someone told a joke at someones expense. Because we understood that a joke is just that.
"Big box" stores were gradually killing off the towns, but they weren't dead yet and we still had thriving market days.

Now smoking is banned in pubs and a pint costs the earth. The few pubs that are left are filled with people who text each other across the table.
The towns are dead places where unless you want a pizza, a haircut or a sunbed tan, there's no reason to go there.
We're stuffed without bank accounts.
We can't tell jokes anymore.
We're just waiting for the next "pandemic" to turn most people into mask-wearing sheep again.
Most people have been corralled into digital sheep pens called "Social Media" where their thoughts are controlled by the elite that created them.
Money is actively being abolished and digital id's are around the corner.

Ok, rant over.

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Pirata Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:05 am

An in-depth look into the Covid 19 narrative, who's controlling it, and how it's being used to inject an untested, new technology into almost every person on the planet.

The film explores how the narrative is being used to strip us of our human rights while weaving in the impact of mandates in a deeply powerful story of one man's tragic loss.

Hear the truth from doctors and scientists not afraid to stand up against Big Pharma and the elite class who profit from mandates.

UNINFORMED CONSENT

Pirata
Pirata

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:11 am

Another from the text-to-art AI software.

This is "A male and female Australopithecus watch an alien spacecraft land in the Sahara, a painting in the style of Titian"

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 A_male10

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:22 am

Mr Badger wrote:Another from the text-to-art AI software.

This is "A male and female Australopithecus watch an alien spacecraft land in the Sahara, a painting in the style of Titian"

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 A_male10

Ive always wondered why cavemen shared their caves with sabre tooth tigers and cave bears....WHAT THE HELL WAS OUTSIDE THE CAVE?

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:05 am

khnum wrote:
Ive always wondered why cavemen shared their caves with sabre tooth tigers and cave bears....WHAT THE HELL WAS OUTSIDE THE CAVE?

lol!

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:56 am

Current status:

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Badger11

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:15 am

Mr Badger wrote:Current status:

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Badger11

Good to see you back with your photography and computer generated art you definately have some talent there,me I cant even wrap Christmas presents.

I appreciate art though,Im a big fan of steampunk

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:21 am

khnum wrote:

Good to see you back with your photography and computer generated art you definately have some talent there,me I cant even wrap Christmas presents.

Thanks Khnum. Smile

Yep back on the wagon after a bit of a relapse, sticking to Yorkshire tea now, even avoiding coffee.

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:55 am

Mr Badger wrote:
khnum wrote:

Thanks Khnum. Smile

Yep back on the wagon after a bit of a relapse, sticking to Yorkshire tea now, even avoiding coffee.

Im on the wagon too, for a week now, I've been stuck on a certain weight for a long time now . I was drinking 3-4 vodkas a day about 6-8 nips the Dietician said its virtually impossible to loose weight with a drinking habit so I am going without until I loose enough to get off insulin,theres no real choice the way things are going common medicines mightn't be available in 1-2 years so I am on a fitness drive.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:16 am

khnum wrote:
Im on the wagon too, for a week now, I've been stuck on a certain weight for a long time now . I was drinking 3-4 vodkas a day about 6-8 nips the Dietician said its virtually impossible to loose weight with a drinking habit so I am going without until I loose enough to get off insulin,theres no real choice the way things are going common medicines mightn't be available in 1-2 years so I am on a fitness drive.

I've always found stopping drinking has been key to losing weight, although beer probably piles on the weight more than vodka. Lost 50lbs last year as I largely stayed dry. Piled it back on when I hit the bottle again in December. Taking two weeks to recover now, used to get hammered down the pub, pass out in the woods and stumble into work the next day when I was 18.

After my drunken rant (before going face-down on the keyboard) a few weeks back, I decided to stay away for a bit until I was sober.

Funny story: First time I got drunk I was 12. Parents were at work and I downed half a bottle of gin, stripped naked and climbed out of my bedroom window. Neighbours were in their garden and I was waving at them. lol!

Yeah I'm worried too about medication in the future, doctors won't even see patients now over here, they actively discourage it and people are dying because of it. Also diabetes meds are already running short because (ironically, considering your situation) people are buying it up on the black market as weight loss treatment!

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:54 pm

Re-imagined "Doc" from Disney's Snow White.

I'm wondering which dwarf to do next. (Can honestly say I never thought I'd have the opportunity to say that) Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 1619689188

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 A10
Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 B11

KneelB4Zod! and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:05 pm

I almost forgot this thread is here, folks!

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 1455193345

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:15 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Re-imagined "Doc" from Disney's Snow White.

I'm wondering which dwarf to do next. (Can honestly say I never thought I'd have the opportunity to say that) Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 1619689188

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 A10
Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 B11

Very good,try Dopey you could use either Joe Biden or Justin Trudeau's head as a base

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:17 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I almost forgot this thread is here, folks!

You always say that, and then you forget you said it! Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 1455193345

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:22 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:I almost forgot this thread is here, folks!

You always say that, and then you forget you said it! Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 1455193345

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 1047473441

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:30 pm

That's quite good video - Russian 4 gauge shotgun - KS-23

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:39 pm

ДражаМ
@DrazaM33
Lebanon

😂😂😂

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 FqZYEz0WcAIKPKf?format=jpg&name=large

lol! lol! lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:40 pm

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 FzejF2YagAIQUrw?format=jpg&name=small

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 am

Current Status:

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Badger10

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:37 am

A few pics of a decent French import storm from September last year, taken from Seaford, Sussex.

I used a 1980's 28mm Sigma Mini-Wide II lens for these shots.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Dsc_5511
Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Dsc_5510
Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 Dsc_5512

KneelB4Zod!, khnum and Abacus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:16 am

That's some great photos! Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:13 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:That's some great photos!  Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 3077205713

Thanks Zod Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:07 am

On this day:

1999 - Went to Falmouth to watch the total eclipse.
2000 - Moved to Cornwall, (something I would never have predicted the previous year)
2010 - Hit a lamp post going downhill on my bicycle, carted off in an ambulance - still suffering from that.
2014 - Moved to this shithole of a street where people have bonfires in their front yards and set fire to caravans.
2023 - Drunk and wondering where the fuck I went wrong - answers on a postcard please. (That last part is an English joke)

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:52 am

Mr Badger wrote:On this day:

1999 - Went to Falmouth to watch the total eclipse.
2000 - Moved to Cornwall, (something I would never have predicted the previous year)
2010 - Hit a lamp post going downhill on my bicycle, carted off in an ambulance - still suffering from that.
2014 - Moved to this shithole of a street where people have bonfires in their front yards and set fire to caravans.
2023 - Drunk and wondering where the fuck I went wrong - answers on a postcard please. (That last part is an English joke)

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society .Jiddhu Krishnamurti

you didn't go wrong

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:05 am

Been getting into astrophotography since December last. Only have my dslr and a 70-300mm lens, but I managed to get a nice image of the Whirlpool Galaxy on Sunday.

Original image was just 125 pixels on a side. Other than enlarging it I haven't messed about with it in any way; I want my astrophotography to stay exactly as it was captured so I can see the improvements as I progress with it.

This is 103 stacked images totalling 34m 20s @ 240mm.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 16 M5110

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16