Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+8
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Orange Man Bad
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
12 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:56 am

Oh, that's bad.

Sorry for not write much the last weeks, here in Germany most people are so braindead, it's crazy.

Crying or Very sad

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:50 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hope Fo is doing well. I can't reach her for about month...

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I just checked and she's also disappeared off my Fb friends list. Although I did attempt to leave Facebook recently and deactivated my account, so that might be why she's left it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:59 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Oh, that's bad.

Sorry for not write much the last weeks, here in Germany most people are so braindead, it's crazy.

Crying or Very sad

I'm sorry to hear that :/ From my English perspective I always found Germans to be very practically-minded and not easily manipulated, unlike the sheep here in the UK.

But then I guess we live in an age of "smart" phones and social media, the two combined are a very effective anaesthetic against reality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:01 am

A break from all the shit: got this picture of a cormorant flying by the moon yesterday:

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 _dsc0312

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:00 am

I love you

I finally replied, but you probably haven't seen it yet. I've been crazy busy taking care of two 80 + year olds who are staying in for the most part, and my job is busier than ever since this Covid mess. Apparently June is adding a side of riots and civil unrest. 2020 is definitely a year for the history books.....

Hope everyone is well! I should be around more soon.

flower
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:00 am

I love you

I finally replied, but you probably haven't seen it yet. I've been crazy busy taking care of two 80 + year olds who are staying in for the most part, and my job is busier than ever since this Covid mess. Apparently June is adding a side of riots and civil unrest. 2020 is definitely a year for the history books.....

Hope everyone is well! I should be around more soon.

flower
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:17 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:Oh, that's bad.

Crying or Very sad

I'm sorry to hear that :/ From my English perspective I always found Germans to be very practically-minded and not easily manipulated, unlike the sheep here in the UK.

But then I guess we live in an age of "smart" phones and social media, the two combined are a very effective anaesthetic against reality.

Yes, you're right, but I have high standards ...   Wink

What pisses me off is that when it comes to Covid, it only goes to the extreme opinions. Either it's completely harmless or it's the absolute killer virus. It's the same with other subjects too. And then there are a lot of propaganda trolls in the forum, but many don't realize that fake information is constantly being spread there. 

I must say, GLP was a very instructive training for me ...

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:06 am

FoShizzle wrote:

I love you

I finally replied, but you probably haven't seen it yet.  I've been crazy busy taking care of two 80 + year olds who are staying in for the most part, and my job is busier than ever since this Covid mess.  Apparently June is adding a side of riots and civil unrest.  2020 is definitely a year for the history books.....

Hope everyone is well!  I should be around more soon.

flower

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 141993559 hugs

So glad you're fine! It was strange we didn't here from you for such long time. But the times are really crazy. And we can expect more to come I'm afraid.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 3700336097

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:43 am

FoShizzle wrote:

I love you

I finally replied, but you probably haven't seen it yet.  I've been crazy busy taking care of two 80 + year olds who are staying in for the most part, and my job is busier than ever since this Covid mess.  Apparently June is adding a side of riots and civil unrest.  2020 is definitely a year for the history books.....

Hope everyone is well!  I should be around more soon.

flower

Hi Fo! Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 4047824857

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:51 am

Aye! I believe it's only going to become more chaotic. Hopefully everyone will remain safe and healthy.

@Badger, how is your friend doing? I've been thinking about her needing that surgery that they cancelled.....

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:40 am

FoShizzle wrote:Aye!  I believe it's only going to become more chaotic. Hopefully everyone will remain safe and healthy.

@Badger, how is your friend doing?  I've been thinking about her needing that surgery that they cancelled.....

Hey Fo, well she seems ok at the mo, but we've both given up on worrying about it for now. We can't get an appointment and we still have no result from the scan at the beginning of January. She doesn't appear to be suffering any ill effects right now other than the headaches so we are making the most of that.
This whole virus scaremongering has completely effed up the country. I don't deny there IS a virus, but there is clearly a global agenda being driven on the back of it and neither she nor I want any part of it. We are staying away from town, taking walks in the countryside. We only get our food online or from the nearby petrol station shop (during these visits, she keeps a very close eye on me. Police have been harrassing shoppers there. I am not a fan of coppers and my temper is very short Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 1619689188 )
The world's gone mad, so all we can do is wait to see if people finally wake up and come to their senses. Then maybe we can see about her getting treatment.
How are you doing? Seems like you're very busy? Are you affected by these protests / riots at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:30 pm

Old bill circling the estate earlier today, watching me watching them Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 1619689188

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 _dsc0019

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:13 am

Dafuq?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:27 am

I'm always too curious:

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:46 pm

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 Ea-A7XVWkAAsA7D?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:19 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:01 pm

My Saluki, Biscuit, died suddenly this evening, probably of a heart attack. He was 12 yrs old. Kraken, our German Shepard, isn't taking it well so she needs a lot of extra hugs and attention at this time.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 Rip_bi10

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:27 am

What a sweetheart he was.

Crying or Very sad

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:45 am

Böhse Tante wrote:What a sweetheart he was.

Crying or Very sad

Thank you , Bohse. Yes he was a funny little sausage, feathery ears and a big squashy nose. He will be missed.
I shall bury him on Sunday (after I've sobered up) next to our greyhounds, Roxie and Max.
I want to put a flower garden above them all and that way perhaps they'll be undisturbed by whoever moves in after I've left.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:33 am

Sorry to hear that, my friend. Crying or Very sad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:56 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Sorry to hear that, my friend. Crying or Very sad

Thank you, Zod. He will be missed.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:41 am

I'm cat lover. Cats are awesome beings and I consider to get one coon cat as my home mate. I had one persiaan bud but it's years ago. And he was really priceless. That's just explanation why I'm upset over this:

In the USA, cats' claws are surgically removed. So they don't scratch

(article in Czech)

https://ekolist.cz/cz/zelena-domacnost/rady-a-navody/v-usa-se-kockam-bezne-odstranuji-drapky.aby-neskrabaly

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 Declaw1-copy

Are you fucking idiots opr what? What's wrong with you, folks? Cats are scratchy, it's their nature. Sickening...

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 63862118

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:28 pm

He dead lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:37 am

Mr Badger wrote:My Saluki, Biscuit, died suddenly this evening, probably of a heart attack. He was 12 yrs old. Kraken, our German Shepard, isn't taking it well so she needs a lot of extra hugs and attention at this time.

Sad I am so sorry, Badger. There is nothing quite like the love of animals, and it is soul crushing when they leave us. Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 1288463711
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:42 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I'm cat lover. Cats are awesome beings and I consider to get one coon cat as my home mate. I had one persiaan bud but it's years ago. And he was really priceless. That's just explanation why I'm upset over this:

In the USA, cats' claws are surgically removed. So they don't scratch

(article in Czech)

https://ekolist.cz/cz/zelena-domacnost/rady-a-navody/v-usa-se-kockam-bezne-odstranuji-drapky.aby-neskrabaly

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 Declaw1-copy

Are you fucking idiots opr what? What's wrong with you, folks? Cats are scratchy, it's their nature. Sickening...

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 63862118

Yes, now that there is education about de-clawing less people do it, but there are still a lot of assholes who can't stand snags on their clothes or furniture. I volunteer with a local group who not only helps feral cat colonies, but we also educate prospective adopters about what de-clawing actually is and are trying to get legislation passed to make it illegal. It should be outlawed. It's animal abuse, in my opinion. It infuriates me.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:30 am

FoShizzle wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:My Saluki, Biscuit, died suddenly this evening, probably of a heart attack. He was 12 yrs old. Kraken, our German Shepard, isn't taking it well so she needs a lot of extra hugs and attention at this time.

Sad  I am so sorry, Badger.  There is nothing quite like the love of animals, and it is soul crushing when they leave us. Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 1288463711

Thanks, Fo. xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

FoShizzle likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:00 pm

my first post here. I didn't know where else to put it.
they might be kosher hot dogs.....
but i couldn't rationalize posting this to world theories. hahaha. (cheers to shachalnur)

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:06 pm

Zambeezi wrote:my first post here. I didn't know where else to put it.
they might be kosher hot dogs.....
but i couldn't rationalize posting this to world theories. hahaha. (cheers to shachalnur)

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 HelplessOffensiveIndianpalmsquirrel-size_restricted

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:03 pm

Parveen Kaswan, IFS
@ParveenKaswan
·
7h
Meet Jonathan, oldest known living terrestrial animal in the world. Came to life in 1832 & currently 188 years old. He has lived through WW1 & WW2, Russian Revolution, saw seven monarchs on British throne, and 39 US presidents. Face says ‘everything will pass’ including #Corona.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 Ecovp4mUMAApu9k?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next