Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+8
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Orange Man Bad
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
12 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:01 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:02 am

Millenial Gulag ...

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 4029985365 Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 4029985365

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:12 am

Oh shat, that's hilarious. The book was about "The Great Gatsby" and the student wrote about Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny, Roadrunner and other cartoon figures. And it seems even this he didn't understand ...

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:55 am

Starving banksters ... 

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:11 am

Nice guy

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:26 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:14 am

Proposal of marriage in the maize field:

https://www.hessenschau.de/panorama/ein-heiratsantrag-der-bei-google-maps-erscheint,heiratsantrag-huettenberg-100.html

Google maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/50%C2%B031'11.6%22N+8%C2%B036'58.7%22E/@50.5198889,8.6141169,512m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d50.5198803!4d8.6162942

pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:46 am

Why not "Kim Jong Un Foundation for Freedom and Democracy"

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:24 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:35 am

Shocked pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:15 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Shocked pirat

Love it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:19 am

Sometimes the brain needs recreation. The whole time war and death and mafia politics ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:25 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 5 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:58 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:00 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:43 am

Rolling Eyes

At the age of 8-9 I wanted to become an American Indian (what a profession ...), with 10-12 an archaeologist or paleontologist.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:27 pm

I want this bag ...

lol! lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:43 am

I was asked the other day why I am so interested in geopolitics. 
My answer: So I know when to run away.

And where?

I don't know yet, I'm leaning towards Czech Republic. 
"Assuming the system breaks down."

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:43 am

I was asked the other day why I am so interested in geopolitics. 
My answer: So I know when to run away.

And where?

I don't know yet, I'm leaning towards Czech Republic. 
"Assuming the system breaks down."

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:20 am

The Addams Family looked nicer ...

With such parents it's no wonder that the boy is a bit out of order ...

affraid affraid

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:20 am

The Addams Family looked nicer ...

With such parents it's no wonder that the boy is a bit out of order ...

affraid affraid

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:50 am

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:33 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:08 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:33 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:49 am

When my antique smartphone (10 years old) breathes its last, I will also buy a Huawai, my daughter bought one (of the very simple ones) on my advice and is very satisfied.

I do not need a phone for the price of a used car. I am still waiting for the development of a pocket laptop with telephone function, from then on it will be interesting for me.

pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:10 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:16 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:16 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:28 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next