Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+8
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Orange Man Bad
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
12 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:53 pm

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 4029985365

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:44 pm

Donald Damage !

lol!

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:11 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:51 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:02 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

I just came in here to see if anyone posted that yet.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 2924852245
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:08 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:17 am

Nice Lady, very stylish ...

Shocked pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:01 pm

He thinks it's his year?

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:25 pm

R e v e n g e !

affraid

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:31 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

He thinks it's his year?

lol!

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:46 pm

Big question: Has anyone experience with vk and how to embed from there?

Question Question Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:35 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:15 pm

lol! lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:30 pm

Impressive. Looks as if they flee the country ...

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:30 pm

War of Error ...

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:33 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:35 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:16 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:03 pm

Russians - everywhere ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:31 pm

If you urgently need to laugh!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:26 pm

"Let the Sun shine in" is a very old song - but methinks it was about the heart.

I thought assholes are brown enough?

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 1854299768 Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 697712634 Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 313250988 Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 2977618280 Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 2030571174

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:30 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:38 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:16 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:40 pm

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 2 2713748720

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:34 am

https://off-guardian.org/2020/01/27/dead-president-walking/

The first part is hilarious.

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:00 am

affraid

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:16 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:04 pm

Shocked pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next