Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion

+6
hillbilly
The Original Mind
rtloo
ussuricat
Stand_Sure_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 4 Empty Re: Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:01 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 4 Empty Re: Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Btw, this is exactly what we discussed earlier. Private corporations/Big Tech companies, masquaraded as private entities, do (and will do) political agenda of the globalist establishment which pretends full complainment with "freedom of speech/democracy" standards.

Contrary to Atlantic Council's claim (which could be just poor attempt of distraction) I tend to believe that Internet was introduced to the public exactly because it offers opportunity to gain ability to control public opinion in large. They intorduced free platform for sharing informations, attracted 100s of million of users, created problem and now they are going to shape public opinions globaly. They have tool in their hands that no other dictratorship and oppresive regime had before. Dangerous times...

This tool could have been the wet dream of Goebbels.

Since yesterday I'm reading about several things, for example EU vs disinformation (google gives you pagelong pro-paganda urls, only with german search "EU gegen Desinformation" I found some critics) and alike. then I tried to find an old story I've read more than 10 yrs ago "von Clearwater bis Yukos" (From Clearwater to Yukos) on the page "Saar Echo" - the whole page including all it's content has vanished. OK, they had too many really hot infos about how BND had their fingers in this case. Or other things like what the real reason was to throw the bombs on Japan - to steal the gold Japan had robbed from other countries and to prevent Sovjet invasion. These are infos the empire can not allow to stay here.

They do not only remove from FB or twitter, they also remove domain pages.

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 4 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:02 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Btw, this is exactly what we discussed earlier. Private corporations/Big Tech companies, masquaraded as private entities, do (and will do) political agenda of the globalist establishment which pretends full complainment with "freedom of speech/democracy" standards.

Contrary to Atlantic Council's claim (which could be just poor attempt of distraction) I tend to believe that Internet was introduced to the public exactly because it offers opportunity to gain ability to control public opinion in large. They intorduced free platform for sharing informations, attracted 100s of million of users, created problem and now they are going to shape public opinions globaly. They have tool in their hands that no other dictratorship and oppresive regime had before. Dangerous times...

Since yesterday I'm reading about several things, for example EU vs disinformation (google gives you pagelong pro-paganda urls, only with german search "EU gegen Desinformation" I found some critics) and alike. then I tried to find an old story I've read more than 10 yrs ago "von Clearwater bis Yukos" (From Clearwater to Yukos) on the page "Saar Echo" - the whole page including all it's content has vanished. OK, they had too many really hot infos about how BND had their fingers in this case. Or other things like what the real reason was to throw the bombs on Japan - to steal the gold Japan had robbed from other countries and to prevent Sovjet invasion. These are infos the empire can not allow to stay here.

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 4 2924852245  

Exactly. Internet was, originally, military project. And, as many other such projects before, was introduced to the public. And, yet again as many other such projects before, is used against the public by the corrupt, disloyal treacherous selfproclaimed elite. It's 1984 in nutshell. The book was meant as warning but was used as manual by the hegemonic circles. They remove proofs, they remove records. GLP is clear example how it works. They deleted years of work just because criticism of betrial within the US government. And exposure of their cointlepro agent/agenda. Download everything what looks important. Make bacups. Always.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:26 am

We must be prepared...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:47 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Exactly. Internet was, originally, military project. And, as many other such projects before, was introduced to the public. And, yet again as many other such projects before, is used against the public by the corrupt, disloyal treacherous selfproclaimed elite. It's 1984 in nutshell. The book was meant as warning but was used as manual by the hegemonic circles. They remove proofs, they remove records. GLP is clear example how it works. They deleted years of work just because criticism of betrial within the US government. And exposure of their cointlepro agent/agenda. Download everything what looks important. Make bacups. Always.

I saved it on my harddrive and months later my computer stopped working.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:51 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I saved it on my harddrive and months later my computer stopped working.

Rolling Eyes

Use external HDDs Smile

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:41 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:We must be prepared...

Wow. I'm surprised YT hasn't pulled that.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:16 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:We must be prepared...

Wow. I'm surprised YT hasn't pulled that.

Aye, it's quite surprising actually.

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 4 D72c0b4f6b2145406918398f905f435c

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:47 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
2 min.
“Dark Day for Internet Freedom”: EU's Article 13 to Create Online Censorship Machine
https://theantimedia.com/eu-create-online-censorship-machine/ …

Stop #Article13
#SaveYourInternet

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:30 pm

There is mysterious ‘undocumented technology’ hidden on Intel computer chips, researchers say

Computer experts have claimed that the chips which power most of the computers in the world are hiding mysterious and ‘undocumented’ technology.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/28/mysterious-undocumented-technology-hidden-intel-computer-chips-researchers-say-9044193/?ito=article.desktop.share.top.link

Vidari‏ @RealSnipDeal · 3 hod.
Brendan O'Connell was right! https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/28/mysterious-undocumented-technology-hidden-intel-computer-chips-researchers-say-9044193/?ito=article.desktop.share.top.link … Intel inside microchips is made in ISRAEL and it has a built-in backdoor & KILL SWITCH.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:57 pm

DoC‏ @DocPakistan · 6 min.
SCOTTISH Labour candidate & former #BetterTogether boss has been called on to explain her links to a “military propaganda unit” within British Army.

#KateWatson is part of the Berkshire-based #77thBrigade, a "special force of Facebook warriors"

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17556314.scottish-labour-candidate-facing-questions-over-links-to-secretive-military-propaganda-unit/?ref=twtrec

DoC‏ @DocPakistan · 5 min.
She declined to comment, but David Miller, a professor of political sociology at #BristolUniversity, said: “The #77thBrigade is involved in manipulation of the media including using #Fake online profiles.
#Syria #ScottlandYard #Propaganda #Facebook #Zionists

Here are some older articles dedicated to 77th Brigade (2015):

British army creates team of Facebook warriors

Soldiers familiar with social media sought for 77th Brigade, which will be responsible for ‘non-lethal warfare’

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/31/british-army-facebook-warriors-77th-brigade

Army sets up Chindits-style social media unit to 'fight in information age'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11381441/Army-sets-up-Chindits-style-social-media-unit-to-fight-in-information-age.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:00 pm

HaHa, What did I say about Alexa and such!

German link where I found it:

http://blog.fefe.de/?ts=a251d4b8

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-10/is-anyone-listening-to-you-on-alexa-a-global-team-reviews-audio

Too bad fefe's blog is in German, he brings up the main ridiculous shit in note form.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:03 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:HaHa, What did I say about Alexa and such!

German link where I found it:

http://blog.fefe.de/?ts=a251d4b8

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-10/is-anyone-listening-to-you-on-alexa-a-global-team-reviews-audio

Too bad fefe's blog is in German, he brings up the main ridiculous shit in note form.

Older article related to this topic:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Belle Lin‏ @bellelin_ · 43 min.
Alexa wants to figure out where you’re from by listening to your accent. If it does, the government is interested too, and ads could get a lot more creepy.

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 4 Intercept_Echo_v2-3.5MB-2-1542062294

Amazon’s Accent Recognition Technology Could Tell the Government Where You’re From

https://theintercept.com/2018/11/15/amazon-echo-voice-recognition-accents-alexa/

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 4 0-5-1542222720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:25 am

Dunno where it fits, to remember why Assange really is in big trouble:

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:29 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Dunno where it fits, to remember why Assange really is in big trouble:

Yep, Collateral Murder exposed fully what does it mean "Liberation and Democracy" said from criminals as Bush, Obama or Trump. Shockingly, no one is serving lifetime in a jail for this murder but Assange faces torture and death now. Disgusting and really moving. At least for me...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:18 pm

Dunno what's already known about Integrity Initiative:

Their HP:

https://integrityinitiative.net/

"All content has been temporarily removed from this site, pending an investigation into the theft of data from the Institute for Statecraft and its programme, the Integrity Initiative.

Initial findings indicate that the theft was part of a campaign to undermine the work of the Integrity Initiative in researching, publicising and countering the threat to European democracies from disinformation and other forms of hybrid warfare."

Their plans (How to spread lies against Russia):

chrome-extension://mhjfbmdgcfjbbpaeojofohoefgiehjai/index.html

FB:

https://www.facebook.com/InitIntegrity/

Seems They have "stolen" it:

https://www.cyberguerrilla.org/blog/operation-integrity-initiative-british-informational-war-against-all-part-4/?replytocom=461#respond

With a lot of material.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 12, 2019 6:24 pm

The Intercept
@theintercept
3 min.
Researchers found that even if a concerned parent attempted to manually delete their child’s Alexa recordings, the feature is simply broken.

PRIVACY EXPERTS, SENATORS DEMAND INVESTIGATION OF AMAZON’S CHILD DATA COLLECTION PRACTICES

https://theintercept.com/2019/05/09/amazon-echo-dot-childrens-privacy/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 14, 2019 1:54 am

What they are doing is not only erase accounts but create fakes like this:

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed May 15, 2019 6:28 pm

Medvedev links timeframe for transition to 'electronic democracy' to elimination of all loopholes for distortion of citizens' will
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 28, 2019 6:25 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:02 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
2 min.
Have Some More 1984!

Orwellian Future Is Here: Facial Recognition & Mass Surveillance Coming To US Schools

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-03/orwellian-future-here-facial-recognition-mass-surveillance-coming-us-schools

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 4 ShsBo0VL?format=jpg&name=600x314

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:07 am

4. May Tiananmen anniversary, all msm full of lies, a webpage that was telling the truth got "killed".

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:30 am

OffGuardian
@OffGuardian0
3 min.
YouTube’s Latest Purge https://off-guardian.org/2019/06/05/youtubes-latest-purge/ …

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 4 D8VMwwFU0AAbi6x

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:51 pm

German Text

Neue Technik zur Dauerüberwachung aus der Luft
(New technology for continuous monitoring from the air)

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Neue-Technik-zur-Dauerueberwachung-aus-der-Luft-4442859.html

Surveillance (inclusive face recognition) from 30 km above surface instead of satellites:

https://www.worldview.space

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Anon wrote:UK:

The security service MI5 has handled large amounts of personal data in an "undoubtedly unlawful" way, a watchdog has said.

The Investigatory Powers Commissioner said information gathered under warrants was kept too long and not stored safely.

Civil rights group Liberty said the breaches involved the "mass collection of data of innocent citizens".

The high court heard MI5 knew about the issues in 2016 but kept them secret.

"MI5 have been holding on to people's data - ordinary people's data, your data, my data - illegally for many years," said Megan Goulding, a lawyer for Liberty, which brought the case.

"Not only that, they've been trying to keep their really serious errors secret - secret from the security services watchdog, who's supposed to know about them, secret from the Home Office, secret from the prime minister and secret from the public."

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Russian software will help protect power grids from hackers — ministry
"smart" meters can be used to remotely turn on and off the supply of resources (electricity or gas). "So a hacker attack can, for example, leave a hospital, school, or a whole city, without electricity. In a situation with gas supplies, consequences can be catastrophic," spokesman for the Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Media Yevgeny Novikov said.
https://tass.com/economy/1064226

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 4 1685275927

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:22 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
46 sek.
Constructing the Narrative: Google Uses Special Measures To Limit Spread Of Non-MSM News

https://southfront.org/constructing-the-narrative-google-uses-special-measures-to-limit-spread-of-non-msm-news/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:36 pm

Russian Market‏@russian_market · 6 min.
FACEBOOK TO GIVE FRANCE DATA ON HATE SPEECH SUSPECTS: RTRS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:53 pm

New malware capable of connecting to digital TVs, web cameras - Russian specialist

Putin's Q&A session saw 5 DDoS attacks - National Coordination Center for Computer Incidents
Most cyberattacks on Russian critical infrastructure come from U.S., are aimed at stealing data, including in defense sphere - experts
Centers running bot networks attacking Russia are located in EU, U.S. - expert

Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:52 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
1 min.
Craig Murray: How To Spot A Twitter Troll

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/07/how-to-spot-a-twitter-troll/ …

"It is a matter of simple fact that the British government employs a very large number of people whose full time job is to influence the political narrative on social media. The 77th Brigade of the British Army, the Integrity Initiative, MI5 and MI6 and GCHQ all run major programmes of covert online propaganda. These information warriors operate on twitter, facebook, and in comments sections across the internet."

1) Many times more “follows” than “followers”.

2) A tweet record consisting almost entirely of retweets.

3) Follow and troll

4) No convincing tweet history

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next