Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion

+6
hillbilly
The Original Mind
rtloo
ussuricat
Stand_Sure_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 6 Empty Re: Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:05 pm

reason
@reason
·
5h
In the early aughts, the internet offered a more complete incarnation of American ideals than America itself, writes
@Snowden
. In the hands of the government, it went awry.

"Freedom could never be imposed at the point of a gun, but perhaps it could be sown by the spread of silicon and fiber. Or so I thought."

https://reason.com/2019/11/05/i-went-to-work-for-the-government-and-i-found/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 6 Empty Re: Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:44 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
7m
The Ministry of Wiki-Truth.
Wikipedia is notorious for manufacturing Establishment Propaganda and Covering Up the Truth
http://unz.com/chopkins/the-ministry-of-wiki-truth/

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 6 EIouxWnWsAETKkz?format=jpg&name=small

"OK, here’s a silly one for you.

Have you ever wondered how all those Wikipedia articles get produced … you know, the ones you pull up on your phone to look up an actor, an author, or a recipe, or a historical or scientific fact? Unfortunately, one of the Consent Factory staff had an opportunity to find out recently."

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ian56
@Ian56789
·
7m
The Ministry of Wiki-Truth.
Wikipedia is notorious for manufacturing Establishment Propaganda and Covering Up the Truth
http://unz.com/chopkins/the-ministry-of-wiki-truth/

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 6 EIouxWnWsAETKkz?format=jpg&name=small

"OK, here’s a silly one for you.

Have you ever wondered how all those Wikipedia articles get produced … you know, the ones you pull up on your phone to look up an actor, an author, or a recipe, or a historical or scientific fact? Unfortunately, one of the Consent Factory staff had an opportunity to find out recently."

We have a German page "Geschichten aus Wikihausen" (Stories from Wikihausen) with movie "The Dark Side of Wikipedia". They showed also who is behind some writers there, especially one "Kopilot" who was strong in defamation of People like Daniele Ganser,
http://wikihausen.de/dr-daniele-ganser-und-rufschaedigung-auf-wikipedia-sendung-vom-terzmagazin-65/

Thierry Meyssan (Voltairenet) or others who you might know. Kopilot started in 2015 (!) to put "Conspiracy Theorist" at everyone who had a lot of evidence against US/Israel/NATO politics.

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 6 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:19 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Patrushev accuses Western security services of using hidden malicious functions in IT products
West's use of weapons in retaliation to cyberattacks highly dangerous - Patrushev
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:23 pm

Kaspersky Lab to open Transparency Center in South America in 2020
Putin invites BRICS states to take closer look at Russia's e-paperwork, antivirus software products
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:59 pm

About "subliminal propaganda" even for the youngest:

In "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)" there is a short part where they show a newspaper headline, that the Golden Ticket found in Russia was a fake. What do children learn of it - never trust the Russians.

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:41 pm

FBI claims that Russian mobile apps are dangerous are part of unfair competition – Kremlin

"He mentioned certain Russian programs that are ahead of other similar products in free competition and are quite rapidly gaining a foothold in relevant parts of the market, including in the markets of foreign apps," Peskov told reporters, commenting on an FBI official's letter which says that each Russian app poses a counterintelligence threat to the U.S.

"Is it possible to halt this competition with the help of such decisions from the FBI? I don't think so. Products with a competitive edge will be in demand in any case," he said.

http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?id=940362

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:19 pm

Threat of Russia's disconnection from Worldwide Web is real - Medvedev
REGULATION OF IT COMPANIES NECESSARY; IT SHOULD NOT BE UGLY, BUT THE STATE MUST HAVE LEVERS OF INFLUENCE - MEDVEDEV
No plans to block YouTube - Russian PM
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:10 pm

Interesting the name OffGuardian. There's a blog named "Anti-Spiegel" from a German who lives in Russia since seveal years.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:56 pm

Hackers using Russian govt bodies' websites for cryptocurrency mining - expert
Interfax

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 6 697712634

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:05 pm

Hacker attack on a German university

#jluoffline hashtag on Twitter
https://twitter.com › hashtag › jluoffline
Due to serious IT security problem, Justus Liebig University Giessen has shut down its servers for security reasons #JLUoffline. Therefore, all #BiGi Giessen ...

Also a not successful attack on the municipal administration of Frankfurt.

Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:33 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Hacker attack on a German university

#jluoffline hashtag on Twitter
https://twitter.com › hashtag › jluoffline
Due to serious IT security problem, Justus Liebig University Giessen has shut down its servers for security reasons #JLUoffline. Therefore, all #BiGi Giessen ...

Also a not successful attack on the municipal administration of Frankfurt.

Question Question

There was such attack on Czech hospital last week. The day after deadly hospital shooting in Ostrava.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:50 pm

I hope the members from outside Europe will read it too ...

Post in German forum, dunno if there are infos in English:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Was-denken-Chinesen-selbst-ueber-das-Sozialkreditsystem/Re-Schon-wieder-diese-Drecks-Chinesen/posting-35815045/show/

USA and EU expand mass surveillance in Europe

US authorities want to intercept telecommunications in Europe
https://netzpolitik.org/2019/us-behoerden-wollen-telekommunikation-in-europa-abhoeren/

EU to introduce Tolerance Monitoring Authority in 2016 Anyone who violates it will be forcibly sent to a re-education camp or sent to psychiatric care like Gustl Mollath
https://vimeo.com/164905580

BND illegally taps provider to nodes
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/BND-hat-zweiten-Provider-neben-der-Telekom-hierzulande-angezapft-2481254.html

Report on cooperation with authorities: Vodafone gives several states direct access to its networks | netzpolitik.org
https://netzpolitik.org/2014/bericht-ueber-kooperation-mit-behoerden-vodafone-gibt-mehreren-staaten-direkten-zugriff-auf-seine-netze/

Vodafone subsidiary and GCHQ listened to submarine cables
http://www.gulli.com/news/25181-ozapft-is-vodafone-tochter-und-gchq-hoerten-unterseekabel-ab-2014-11-21

NSA has access to almost every mobile phone network in the world to tap into data and collect information about anyone and everyone!
http://www.golem.de/news/snowden-dokumente-wie-die-nsa-den-mobilfunk-infiltriert-1412-110973.html

BND and CIA have jointly tapped providers at nodes
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Bericht-BND-und-CIA-haben-gemeinsam-Provider-in-Deutschland-angezapft-2489463.html

BND has been helping the NSA to tap into internet hubs for many years now (which proves the point again. Germany is an administrative area of the USA)
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/NSA-Skandal-BND-leitete-Daten-eines-deutschen-Internetknotens-in-die-USA-2238481.html
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/NSA-Skandal-Deutschland-zapft-angeblich-fuer-NSA-Glasfaserkabel-an-2235190.html

More than 200 US companies received approval from the federal government
to spy on Germany and to carry out industrial espionage, of course under the pretext of fighting terrorism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jwEfz5ulKw0

NSA monitors international payments
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/NSA-ueberwacht-internationalen-Zahlungsverkehr-1956710.html

"U.S. creates military police authority in Germany"
"The authority is called the Joint Interagency Counter Trafficking Center (JICTC). It is staffed by agents of the FBI and US Homeland Security. "The federal government grants the JICTC a great deal of freedom."
http://www.geolitico.de/2012/12/14/usa-schaffen-militarisch-polizeiliche-behorde-in-deutschland/

BND is always happy to help the Americans when it comes to mass surveillance and diversion of Internet nodes and data collection in Germany. It does not disturb any member of the Bundestag
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/NSA-Skandal-BND-greift-taeglich-220-Millionen-Verbindungsdaten-ab-2533630.html

US officials check travelers in Germany. The German security authorities are not worried, since Germany is a colonial area of the USA, these US idiots are allowed to do anything they like
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/geheimer-krieg-us-beamte-ueberpruefen-reisende-in-deutschland-1.1820764?

"Wiretapping in the EU now borderless
Anti-Democrats in Brussels issue new orders for house searches, spying, telecom surveillance, Trojans and lifting of banking secrecy are now possible under all EU member states"
http://www.heise.de/tp/artikel/41/41305/1.html

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 6 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:11 pm

Enrico Ivanov
@Russ_Warrior
·
40m
Under #US pressure, social media companies censor critical content and suspend Venezuelan, Iranian, and Syrian accounts.

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/01/12/us-pressure-social-media-censoring-suspending-venezuela-iran-syria/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:20 pm

I've read somewhere else about NSO is a big threat. 

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:08 pm

I saw it coming long ago, with "political correctness", twisted definitions - people call neoliberalism "communism" !?! - an so on. It's like a language dystopia, lets people no longer able to understand each other, like the Babylon tower story.

That is not only a matter of education, methinks that was intentional - divide and rule.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:28 pm

I'd rather run into a mine field than use a cloud. My first thought about clouds when I heard about it was surveillance.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:52 pm

Censorship exists only in China, NK and Russia!

They should all move to vk ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:29 pm

https://twitter.com/morphonios/status/1220112614325477378

This Tweet from @morphonios has been withheld in Germany based on local law(s). https://Learn more.

https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/tweet-withheld-by-country

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:56 pm

Soon Russia will have many internet refugees ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:37 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:43 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:04 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:12 pm

Ah, didn't see it, is now on VK ...

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 6 949160760

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:20 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:36 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next