Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion

+6
hillbilly
The Original Mind
rtloo
ussuricat
Stand_Sure_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 5 Empty Re: Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:12 am

About the Integrity Initative

https://twitter.com/KitKlarenberg

https://sputniknews.com/military/201907041076147867-open-information-partnership-integrity-initiative/

The Thread is interesting too:

https://twitter.com/KitKlarenberg/status/1146776641148018688

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 5 Empty Re: Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:22 am

Facebook Embeds 'Hidden Codes' To Track Who Sees And Shares Your Photos, Report

"Facebook is embedding tracking data inside photos you download," Edin Jusupovic claimed on Twitter, explaining he had "noticed a structural abnormality when looking at a hex dump of an image file from an unknown origin only to discover it contained what I now understand is an IPTC special instruction."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/07/14/facebook-is-embedding-hidden-codes-to-track-all-your-uploaded-photos-report/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:50 am

ii-leaks

https://integrityinitiative.wordpress.com/leaks/

They are pushing hard on the Germans the threat of aggressive Russia attacking Europe.

Assheads.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:24 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
11 m
The CIA Wants To Make It Easier To Jail Journalists And No One In Congress Is Stopping It From Happening
(link: https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20190716/09185242595/cia-wants-to-make-it-easier-to-jail-journalists-no-one-congress-is-stopping-it-happening.shtml) techdirt.com/articles/20190…

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:37 am

German article, dunno if this is happening in other countries too:

https://medienblog.hypotheses.org/5879#more-5879

How slander works today

Are you planning an event with the theme "Israel, Palestine and the Limits of Speakability"? Would you like to discuss the consequences for society if parliaments classify the BDS movement as anti-Semitic and thus de facto restrict public criticism of Israeli government policy? I advise you: Think about it again. Above all, consider what will all be written about you on the Internet afterwards. A field report.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

There's another thing, a Soros NGO-like organization in Germany, the Bertelsmann foundation. They nearly killed our educational system, are pushing every kind of privatisation, atm especially hospitals (they want to close 1000 out of 1600!) and are even meddling in "war" politics. Now I learned that they do it not only in Germany but in many other countries too. Their ideology is similar to the US evangelists and are the main media (propaganda) power in Germany, no. 5 or 6 in the world. And the main of the grey eminences in German politics.

You should be careful if you find out they are behind any political decisions in your country, if something was bad, with them it can only get worse.

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 5 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:15 pm

Twitter blocked 70 million accounts within 2 months (German text):

https://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/70-Millionen-Accounts-in-zwei-Monaten-blockiert-Twitter-raeumt-auf-wie-nie-4104458.html

Shocked

That was from 07.07.2018

Wonder how much it was since then.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:19 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Twitter blocked 70 million accounts within 2 months (German text):

https://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/70-Millionen-Accounts-in-zwei-Monaten-blockiert-Twitter-raeumt-auf-wie-nie-4104458.html

Shocked

That was from 07.07.2018

Wonder how much it was since then.

Wow, they are in hurry with the purge.

Btw, did you recieve my PM? It was sent this weekend.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:36 pm

Akin Unver
@AkinUnver
·
21 h
What happens when surveillance technologies developed in war zones are deployed in cities to spy on urban populations? Spatial crowd analysis, geotag monitoring, satellite heatmaps and much more. This is going to get uglier in the next years.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/when-battlefield-surveillance-comes-to-your-town-11564805394?mod=hp_lead_pos10

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 5 YD4Jtn0n?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:18 pm

Mister Metokur's take on our so called President's plans to complete America's journey to becoming a 1984 Hellscape.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:59 am

The Alternative World
@TheAltWorld
·
10 h
In late July, under the pretext of fighting “deceptive publications” Facebook deleted the official page of the New Eastern Outlook analytical discussion journal of the Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
@gpduf

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 5 SGAPfdmR?format=jpg&name=900x900

http://thealtworld.com/gordon_duff/scientific-publications-silenced-by-social-media

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:03 pm

Well, watch this:

And now the actual footage:

(from 0:54)

And don't tell me this can't be applied on CCTV videos etc...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:15 pm

OffGuardian
@OffGuardian0
·
29 m
"Employees at the Three Square Market in Rivers Falls, WI actually celebrated by wearing “I Got Chipped” t-shirts after they were implanted with microchips by their bosses."

#AldousHuxleyWasRight

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mark-of-the-beast-workers-in-wisconsin-wear-i-got-chipped-t-shirts-celebrating-new-implants/

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 5 Pjimage-2019-08-30T142544.883-1200x630

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:52 pm

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 5 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:46 pm

I usually use "BI"* to identify fake news ...

*B=biological.

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:01 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
11 m
More Orwell - Big Brother is Watching:

Facial recognition will soon be everywhere. Are we prepared?
https://paulcraigroberts.org/2019/09/05/facial-recognition-will-soon-be-everywhere-are-we-prepared/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:54 pm

Gotta Catch ’Em All
UNDERSTANDING HOW IMSI-CATCHERS EXPLOIT CELL NETWORKS (PROBABLY)

https://www.eff.org/files/2019/07/09/whitepaper_imsicatchers_eff_0.pdf

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:17 pm

About surveillance companies and a lot of shits:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/cia-israel-mossad-jeffrey-epstein-orwellian-nightmare/261692/

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 5 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:52 pm

Suzie Dawson
@Suzi3D
·
7 h
TONIGHT at 8pm Eastern: Opening the 5 Eyes; Exposing The Spies

Deep dive into how Western intelligence agencies control all aspects of modern society and yes I'm bringing receipts!

Join me for this unique presentation in support of my #1vs5i campaign:

Suzie Dawson
@Suzi3D
·
15. 9.
You wanted it, here it comes Smile

OPENING THE FIVE EYES: EXPOSING THE SPIES - a #1vs5i Live Event

I'll be schooling viewers on how intelligence agencies have control over every aspect of human society, next Sunday 22 September @ 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:08 am

Google’s announcement that it has achieved “quantum supremacy” with a 53-qubit quantum computer greases the skids for all cryptocurrency and military secrets protected by cryptography to be breakable … The 53-qubit quantum computer can break any 53-bit cryptography in seconds, meaning Bitcoin’s 256-bit encryption is vulnerable once Google scales its quantum computing to 256 qubits, something their own scientists say will be possible by 2022.

“Google will rapidly come to dominate the world, controlling most of the money, all speech, all politics, most science and technology, most of the news media and all public officials,” writes Mike Adams.
“Google will become the dominant controlling authoritarian force on planet Earth, and all humans will be subservient to its demands. Democracy, truth and freedom will be annihilated.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/googles-quantum-supremacy-render-all-cryptocurrency-military-secrets-breakable

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:17 pm

So the question is how to bring google down again? I've tried Russian tools, but too often I find descriptions in Russian then, that's not so helpful. But meanwhile I think google is immune to how many people use it - or was from the beginning ...

Someone must kill that beast!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:08 pm

zerohedge‏ @zerohedge · 9 hod.
Orwellian Nightmare: Six US Cities Make List Of Most Surveilled Places In The World

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/orwellian-nightmare-six-us-cities-make-list-most-surveilled-places-world

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:44 am

Facebook to Buy Startup for Controlling Computers With Your Mind: BBG
https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1176278250315821056

Knowing the sinister agenda of FB, the aim is rather the opposite: Controlling you mind with the computer.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:11 pm

Slovák wrote:Facebook to Buy Startup for Controlling Computers With Your Mind: BBG
https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1176278250315821056

Knowing the sinister agenda of FB, the aim is rather the opposite: Controlling you mind with the computer.

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 5 3070708466

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:40 pm

Enrico Ivanov ☦‏ @Russ_Warrior · 26 min.
EXCLUSIVE
Twitter executive for Middle East is British Army 'psyops' soldier.
Head of editorial for MENA is part-time officer in the 77th Brigade, an 'information warfare' unit which has worked on 'behavioural change' projects in the region.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/twitter-executive-also-part-time-officer-uk-army-psychological-warfare-unit

Where the internet trolls and shills really come from...

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 5 1619689188

OffGuardian‏ @OffGuardian0 · 4 min.
Twitter Executive is Psy-Op Soldier – Middle East Eye https://off-guardian.org/2019/09/30/twitter-executive-is-psy-op-soldier-middle-east-eye/ …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Fairly old info now but anyway:

Many twitter handles that end in an 8 digit sequence that is not in a date format are most often fake accounts with computer generated handles. For example, if the account name is James Bundy and his twitter handle is @Jamesbu04926114 you may have a bot on your hands. A Twitter bot is a human-machine hybrid. There is a human behind the account that controls the machine, but much of the activity is automated. These accounts usually have very little followers (between zero to three followers). Such accounts I see making posts of heated political discussions and rarely, if ever, make posts about anything outside of politics.

However... it's also true that depending on the software/operating system you use when you sign up on twitter it will auto assign 8 digits to your account unless you change it manually. Some people are lazy to change that (therefore this minority are not bots). However for that reason it makes sense that default 8 digits would show up often with bots.

Also, usually with the bot accounts there is no profile picture added with the account, but it's not always the case:

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:39 pm

Anon wrote:Fairly old info now but anyway:

Many twitter handles that end in an 8 digit sequence that is not in a date format are most often fake accounts with computer generated handles. For example, if the account name is James Bundy and his twitter handle is @Jamesbu04926114 you may have a bot on your hands. A Twitter bot is a human-machine hybrid. There is a human behind the account that controls the machine, but much of the activity is automated. These accounts usually have very little followers (between zero to three followers). Such accounts I see making posts of heated political discussions and rarely, if ever, make posts about anything outside of politics.

However... it's also true that depending on the software/operating system you use when you sign up on twitter it will auto assign 8 digits to your account unless you change it manually. Some people are lazy to change that (therefore this minority are not bots). However for that reason it makes sense that default 8 digits would show up often with bots.

Also, usually with the bot accounts there is no profile picture added with the account, but it's not always the case:

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 5 3616357017

Interesting info.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:39 pm

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 5 1685275927

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:36 pm

Break IT & software monopoly of ‘few companies’ or risk losing ‘right for future’ – Russian PM to #ASEAN leaders
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1191062486071406592

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:19 am

Slovák wrote:Break IT & software monopoly of ‘few companies’ or risk losing ‘right for future’ – Russian PM to #ASEAN leaders
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1191062486071406592

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 5 949160760

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:42 pm

Global IT giants could possibly block traffic, separate devices, it's dangerous - Medvedev
States that don’t have their own digital platforms can lose opportunity & right for a future in the changing world - #Medvedev at #ASEAN summit
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next