Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion

+6
hillbilly
The Original Mind
rtloo
ussuricat
Stand_Sure_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 8 Empty Re: Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:16 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 8 Empty Re: Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:11 am

https://www.rubikon.news/artikel/die-gefalschte-invasion

About the "fake invasion" in Ukraine, created in MSM.

Too bad it's in German only. But it's worth to read. There is a lot of history revisionism underway and even "creation" of a history that never happened. That is hellish dangerous, because they play with peoples minds, methinks to really go to war with Russia.

One super feature of the Yandex browser, you can mark a part of the text and in the right click pop up you can read the translation directly.  pirat

Who ever has the time and nerves to translate it should do it, perhaps even to put it somewhere for others to read, I don't know how to do it. Perhaps not only in English but also in Russian.

Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:49 pm

Zod, you should've also put censorship into the topic ... 

Wink

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:39 pm

Thread

https://twitter.com/Deus_Abscondis/status/1229789300310495232

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:48 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:11 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:55 am

Alex Kantrowitz
@Kantrowitz
·
Feb 19
Two well-liked Twitter employees accessed thousands of users’ private information and illegally passed it to the Saudi Royal Family, per the FBI.

It is a crazy story. With many twists and turns, including a fake invoice, an escape from SF, and more.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/alexkantrowitz/how-saudi-arabia-infiltrated-twitter

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:08 am

Translation:
"Shadow bans" the @Foreign Office the comments that contradict its proclamation? e.g.: about Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Syria or apartheid in Israel? I think so!
Try it yourself! Other opinions are obviously neither heard nor tolerated!

Germany, the shithole banana republic that pretends to be a democratic constitutional state.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:18 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:42 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:59 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:12 am

This Tweet from @plzstopbanning has been withheld in Germany based on local law(s). https://Learn more.

Found here:

https://twitter.com/AWAKEALERT

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:11 pm

@AWAKEALERT
Account gesperrt

Assheads!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:24 pm

Tell someone FB, Twitter & Co. they have already lost, they should surrender or lose their heads too. See Louis XVI 1793.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:28 pm

More to come from the propaganda/censor companies!

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 8 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:11 am

Suspend Twitter ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:03 pm

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:26 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:52 pm

How to find them? Some go vk, others IG or elsewhere.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:52 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:15 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:36 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:56 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:29 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:52 am

https://netzpolitik.org/2020/a-german-company-is-responsible-for-the-deletion-of-videos-critical-of-the-albanian-government

"A German company is responsible for the deletion of videos critical of the Albanian government

Acromax Media reports alleged copyright infringements to platforms such as Facebook and thus also makes journalistic content disappear from the Internet. The Hamburg-based company worked, amongst others for the Albanian governing party. Reporters Without Borders considers this an attempt to suppress independent journalism."

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:03 pm

Moscow’s facial recognition cameras not fooled by masks, helmets, handkerchiefs — expert
https://tass.com/society/1138675

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:42 pm

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/04/01/fbi_fisa_report/

"For the past five years, every FBI secret spy court request to snoop on Americans has sucked, says watchdog"

"... It is, in short, a sign that the FBI cannot be trusted to follow its own rules even when those rules apply to the most invasive powers it can be given."

Oh, I've never thought ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:03 am

Peter Cronau
@PeterCronau
·
10h
The Government is Watching You, But Don’t You Dare Watch It

Electronic surveillance, spying on citizens, social media and manipulations with the public opinion - Page 8 DuPn7eon?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://www.sydneycriminallawyers.com.au/blog/the-government-is-watching-you-but-dont-you-dare-watch-it/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:15 am

HomerB
@HomerB33
·
5m
And so it begins...
New Washington bill legalizes facial recognition for law enforcement https://mol.im/a/8193483 via @MailOnline

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next