Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan, China, Korea News

+6
hillbilly
Talos
FoShizzle
H10
KneelB4Zod!
The Original Mind
10 posters

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

Japan, China, Korea News - Page 17 Empty Re: Japan, China, Korea News

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:33 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:39 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:39 pm

PM Shinzo Abe vows Japan will never take part in wars on WW2 surrender anniversary
https://tass.com/world/1073533

Japan, China, Korea News - Page 17 2977618280

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:35 pm

From recent riot police drills in Shengzheng:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:48 am

So are those some of the police that frontierservicesgroup helped to train I wonder..

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:03 pm

Almost half a million...

Japan, China, Korea News - Page 17 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:51 pm

Dan Cohen
@dancohen3000
·
20 h
My latest in
@GrayzoneProject
: Behind a made-for-TV Hong Kong protest narrative, Washington is backing nativism and mob violence https://thegrayzone.com/2019/08/17/hong-kong-protest-washington-nativism-violence/

Japan, China, Korea News - Page 17 ECMe-BSWsAEBUCP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

In TV news they showed a videoclip from Victoria Park as anti-governement protest, said there are hundreds of thousands protesters against the governement etc.

I already thought so when I heard the news will be about China. It's so foreseeable.

Japan, China, Korea News - Page 17 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:16 pm

And again, in our main news "Tagesschau" they used the pics from the pro-demonstrations and mixed them with videos of the other protest. They said it were > 1 million protestors "for democracy and freedom".

Assheads.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:24 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

In TV news they showed a videoclip from Victoria Park as anti-governement protest, said there are hundreds of thousands protesters against the governement etc.

I already thought so when I heard the news will be about China. It's so foreseeable.

I think this was anti-govt. protest. Pro-govt. protest was held on Saturday I think (previous video).

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:35 pm

Ah, ok, didn't understand the "on Sat." in the text.

But because they fake pics etc. all the time I wouldn't put it past them ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:43 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:12 am

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
9 m
#Trump makes the Hong Kong protests a subject of bilateral political and economic negotiations with #China. He wants to keep Beijing at distance with the hope that Hong Kong will become the starting point for domestic tensions inside China. #HongKongProtests

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:38 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:55 am

Yusuf Unjhawala 🇮🇳
@YusufDFI
·
2 h
Japanese report to say North Korea has miniaturized nuclear warheads

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-japan-idUSKCN1VB019

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:25 am

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
3 h
(2nd LD) N. Korea says it has no interest in talks as long as military threats continue

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20190822001152325?input=tw

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:49 pm

DoC©‏ @DocPakistan · 5 min.
South Korea terminates intelligence-sharing treaty with Japan:

https://tass.com/world/1074583

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:56 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

One thing I can tell you, I never heard about protesters attacking ordinary people!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:26 pm

Lol, they would be very disappointed if they would learn about all the techniques and tools used to spy on own citizens by the globalist mafia. What a bunch of CIA backed itiots.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:46 am

Reuters Top News
@Reuters
·
29 m
North Korean leader Kim oversaw test of 'super-large multiple rocket launcher': KCNA https://reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-idUSKCN1VE0T3?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5d61b70537ca340001cfcf26&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
4 m
#BREAKING Hong Kong Protesters Throw Molotov Cocktails

Japan, China, Korea News - Page 17 ECxkKoVU4AARsyR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:10 pm

Japan, China, Korea News - Page 17 1685275927

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:34 pm

Unbelievable. HK police is totally unprepared to face such violent thugs. Send in army already.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:11 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:25 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
6 m
#BREAKING South Korea Supreme Court overturns part of original ruling on former President Park Geun-Hye corruption case and sends case back to lower court

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:13 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
1 m
HONG KONG: Off duty police officer attacked and stabbed by 3 men after leaving work.

https://amp.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-and-crime/article/3025175/duty-hong-kong-police-officer-stabbed-three-men-after?__twitter_impression=true

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next