Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In other news..

4 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

In other news.. Empty In other news..

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:58 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

In other news.. Empty Re: In other news..

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:05 am

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/76221/taxpayers-shell-out-1m-after-officers-force-mom-to-give-birth-into-a-toilet-letting-baby.html

That bigotry, bohay about abortion, but a dead baby in jail toilet is ok. US-prison industry is a nightmare. 

In other news.. 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:09 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:41 am

In other news.. 4029985365 In other news.. 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:05 am

Mick for president! 

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:05 am

And now there are (anti-)Germans, mainly from the Green Party, who shout "Bomber Harris, do it again", the same cheering Ukronazis, Jihadists, Zionists and Kosovo Mafia. But here in Germany they call themselves "Antifa" and everyone is a "Nazi" who is not on their side. With this they kill every serious discussion. Meanwhile they have infiltrated many organisations.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:14 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:05 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:10 pm

ONGOING - Yellow Vest Demonstration in #Spain. Thousands of farmers and hundreds of tractors are present in #Valencia to denounce the deep crisis affecting their sector.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:22 pm

Thread:

https://twitter.com/ASBreakingNews/status/1218970337087565824

Dunno if already posted, but ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:02 pm

Their fights in public are just theater.

Their fights in public are just theater.
Their fights in public are just theater !!!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:50 pm

Germany - often seen as "frontrunner" - could learn from them.

pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:53 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:55 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Germany - often seen as "frontrunner" - could learn from them.

pirat pirat

Maybe that's result of US occupation of oild fields. Interesting indeed.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:30 pm

What I learned about all of it, manmade climate crisis or not, we must go away from that oil based technologies. Nano plastic and poisonous chemical products in our bodies can not be healthy, perhaps a lot of these allergies, cancers and others are a result of it.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:46 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:What I learned about all of it, manmade climate crisis or not, we must go away from that oil based technologies. Nano plastic and poisonous chemical products in our bodies can not be healthy, perhaps a lot of these allergies, cancers and others are a result of it.

Twisted Evil

Well, it's more complicated I think. As humanbengs we never had such long life. Just 100 or 200 years ago people died in 40s commonly. So it's even questionable what is natural and how badly those chemical products afects us if we still live twice lon as previous generations.

In general I'm not so concerned about impact on humans but about irreversible damage to the nature and planet itself. And we can be sure many of our cations are destructive. Yes, we should LIMIT oil based technologies. But who is the biggest instituional user of oil? US Army. And nothing the world "authorities" will agree on will limit this machinery. Only common people will be affected.

And, btw, electricity is not clear even closely. One thing is rare earths extraction (if we speak about batteries) and the other thing is liquidation of batteries. Just a few examples...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:46 pm

The choice between a turd and a pile of shit.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:56 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:What I learned about all of it, manmade climate crisis or not, we must go away from that oil based technologies. Nano plastic and poisonous chemical products in our bodies can not be healthy, perhaps a lot of these allergies, cancers and others are a result of it.

Twisted Evil

Well, it's more complicated I think. As humanbengs we never had such long life. Just 100 or 200 years ago people died in 40s commonly. So it's even questionable what is natural and how badly those chemical products afects us if we still live twice lon as previous generations.

In general I'm not so concerned about impact on humans but about irreversible damage to the nature and planet itself. And we can be sure many of our cations are destructive. Yes, we should LIMIT oil based technologies. But who is the biggest instituional user of oil? US Army. And nothing the world "authorities" will agree on will limit this machinery. Only common people will be affected.

And, btw, electricity is not clear even closely. One thing is rare earths extraction (if we speak about batteries) and the other thing is liquidation of batteries. Just a few examples...

Yes, I'm well aware of that. But as long as it is all about profit and even more profit, shareholder value and so on, there will be no real solutions. The scientists and engineers involved/appointed are dependent on financiers. They, in turn, seem to think that their wealth protects them when everything on earth is destroyed.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:13 pm

One example to the above, Italy exports canned tomatoes to Australia with EU subventions and can sell it there cheaper than the Australian products. That destroys Australian production.

But Italy needs much more tomato products than what is left after the export, therefore they import them from China. As you can see, in the end the profit comes from EU taxpayers. But you can also see what a lot of air pollution comes from such idiocy, but think of the energy needed to build enough ships, the manpower to ship around half of the globe and so on.

And this is only one example, there may be hundreds or thousands more. North Sea crabs are transported to Morocco or elsewhere to be peeled and then transported back to Hamburg. And so on.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:40 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:40 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:08 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:37 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:53 am

This is not about a few trees, it is about their livelihood - and it is their land that they defend. Even if the colonialists don't see it that way.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:38 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:39 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:46 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:50 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:53 am

Thread with interesting insights in the RTs:

https://twitter.com/SeanPerryman3/status/1227988707690545152

We can only hope they don't bring this to Europe.

In other news.. 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:22 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next