Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
boris
Zambeezi
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
11 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:19 pm

Anon wrote:

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3491356335

I didn't see this anywhere else. But if the speed is really increasing significantly then maybe they put the tanker's transponder on Iranian fast boat...

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3491356335

I didn't see this anywhere else. But if the speed is really increasing significantly then maybe they put the tanker's transponder on Iranian fast boat...

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

I think the ship Iran let go was probably the one with Russians on board.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:26 pm

Ahmad Al-Issa
@ahmadalissa
·
15 h
#SYRIA: Pyromaniac #USA resumes training terrorists in Syrian #Tanf and in training camps inside #Jordan.
Source: shaamtimes
#SyriaNow

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:27 pm

Abas Aslani
@AbasAslani
·
18 m
Military sources are saying that only Stena Impero has been siezed & no other tanker has been siezed, adding that the Liberian-flagged tanker Mesdar has only been notified on the environmental & maritime regulations & then has continued its path.
#Iran

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:42 pm

Talos wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

I think the ship Iran let go was probably the one with Russians on board.

Or they transferred them on the 2nd ship...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:44 pm

UK's former top naval commander, Lord West:

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:01 pm

At least two other tankers are marked as "Armed guard on board" on Marine Traffic site, and are diverting off-course: The LR2 Poseidon and the Marlin Lotus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Abas Aslani
@AbasAslani
·
18 m
Military sources are saying that only Stena Impero has been siezed & no other tanker has been siezed, adding that the Liberian-flagged tanker Mesdar has only been notified on the environmental & maritime regulations & then has continued its path.
#Iran

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:28 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:33 pm

I would hold the ship until the UK agrees to let the Iran ship go
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:43 pm

Talos wrote:I would hold the ship until the UK agrees to let the Iran ship go

No chance UK agrees to let the ship go imo... It was seized under US orders to begin with and the incoming UK administration is one that seeks even closer ties with US...

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Sam Coates Sky

@SamCoatesSky
4m4 minutes ago

Things I’m struck by tonight as Iran situation escalates

1. Theresa May is not on tonight’s Cobr meeting, not even by secure videolink

2. Boris Johnson had a secret call with Donald Trump yesterday which we discovered from US media. BJ team confirm but won’t say what discussed

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

German drone? We have only drones from Amazon ...

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1191238718

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:12 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:19 am

Anon wrote:

Shahab-6 missile could hit UK

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahab-6

Even Iran's smaller ballistic missiles could hit UK if fired from Lebanon by Hezbollah.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:45 am

Talos wrote:
Anon wrote:

Even Iran's smaller ballistic missiles could hit UK if fired from Lebanon by Hezbollah.

If this kicks off, the war will be different in that it won't be limited to just the Middle East.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:02 am

Talos wrote:
Anon wrote:

I was just about to check up on Irans missile range #30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

Don't know about their accuracy but I would imagine the Shahab 6 would serve well as a "terror" weapon, similar to the V1's and V2's during WWII.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:04 am

website too:

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe D_35sGbWwAI_mCi

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:08 am

...and then our "news" papers would start banging on once again about this being another "911", just like back in 2005, when precisely nobody appeared to learn exactly why we were attacked. If you happened to mention that we invaded a sovereign nation "Iraq" and that this was the only way they could respond, you just got strange looks from people.

FFS I live in a nation full of incurably stupid fucking people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:16 am

Mr Badger wrote:...and then our "news" papers would start banging on once again about this being another "911", just like back in 2005, when precisely nobody appeared to learn exactly why we were attacked. If you happened to mention that we invaded a sovereign nation "Iraq" and that this was the only way they could respond, you just got strange looks from people.

You live in Germany?

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:20 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:21 am

Anon wrote:

website too:

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe D_35sGbWwAI_mCi

Someone could do this to our Governement website - please.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:48 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:...and then our "news" papers would start banging on once again about this being another "911", just like back in 2005, when precisely nobody appeared to learn exactly why we were attacked. If you happened to mention that we invaded a sovereign nation "Iraq" and that this was the only way they could respond, you just got strange looks from people.

You live in Germany?

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:49 am

Reports that Turkey will begin major military operation tomorrow against the YPG in Manbij and Tal Abyad.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:42 am

@dcexaminer
Jul 17
More
.@realDonaldTrump allows @RandPaul to be back channel with Iran

@ColinKahl
6h6 hours ago

Senator Rand Paul, serving as a possible backchannel for talks with Iran, says it would be a “huge breakthrough” if Iran signed a deal saying it wouldn’t ever develop nuclear weapons (https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2019/07/iran-zarif-meeting-rand-paul-possible-talks.html …). Very true, which is why it is in the preamble to the 2015 Iran Deal.

The insanity of US politics in a nutshell.

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Thumb_oh-for-fuck-sake-god-damn-theres-a-new-halo-8036348

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:29 am

Rocket Hits American Baghram airbase in Afghanistan casualties reported.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:00 am

I try not to get involved on Twitter, but I had to reply (bolded in red) when I saw this unbelievably stupid post from Elint:

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Untitl11

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:56 am

@IntelCrab
·
9 h
Breaking: Britain advises all UK shipping to stay away from Strait of Hormuz for an "interim period".

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:58 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:20 pm

'CS gas attack' on London Underground train at Oxford Circus

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-49056474

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next