Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

+14
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Kentus
hillbilly
Pirata
N.O.S.
KneelB4Zod!
Stand_Sure_Anderson
FoShizzle
Libertine
Gavin
Matjaz
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
18 posters

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 18 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:50 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 18 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:12 pm

Shit, I overslept, now this

MagnitudeMw 6.4
RegionADRIATIC SEA
Date time2019-11-26 02:54:11.3 UTC
Location41.45 N ; 19.44 E
Depth10 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=807751

Here on the map you can see sthe shitload of EQs and scrolldown to the list:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=94&typ=euro#2

affraid affraid

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:52 pm

MagnitudeMw 6.0
RegionCRETE, GREECE
Date time2019-11-27 07:23:40.9 UTC
Location35.66 N ; 23.16 E
Depth67 km
https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=808151#summary

Yesterday I said to a friend this EQ swarm in Albania could trigger the region.

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:59 pm

Shit, the emsc-page is down, hardware problems ...

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:31 pm

Serbs sent their rescue teams to Albania. Quite honorable move, I wouldn't help..

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 18 65628293

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 18 65628298
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:36 pm

MagnitudeML 3.3
RegionCROATIA
Date time2019-11-27 19:17:15.1 UTC
Location45.64 N ; 15.39 E
Depth2 km

Page is up again

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=808310

It's near the border to Slowenia.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:38 pm

Matjaz wrote:Serbs sent their rescue teams to Albania. Quite honorable move, I wouldn't help..

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 18 65628293

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 18 65628298

Soon the German KfW-Mafia will come to the "rescue" ...

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:00 pm

The crew of the presidential plane that brought Vladimir Putin to the summit of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) in the Kyrgyz capital Bishkek on November 28 received the pie "for performing a landing with surgical precision in adverse weather conditions, while other planes gave up, diverting to another airport.

the crew of the presidential plane had to land in dense fog upon their arrival to Bishkek. Other planes, including that of Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, had to divert to Almaty, Kazakhstan. The distance between the two cities is over 200 km, but Shoigu managed to arrive to the extended CSTO summit session in time.

https://tass.com/society/1094951

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:38 am

Rumbling in northern Italy, >10 within 2 hours, biggest a 4.8, all in one place near Florence.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=85&typ=euro#2

More to come?

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:32 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
8m
5.1 MAG. EARTHQUAKE WESTERN TURKEY

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:45 am

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=811319

Magnitude mb 5.4
Region CRETE, GREECE
Date time 2019-12-10 21:58:28.3 UTC
Location 35.24 N ; 26.55 E
Depth 80 km

And a few others from Crete and W-Turkey to see on this map.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=104&typ=euro#2

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:01 am

Magnitude Mw 6.8
Region MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES
Date time 2019-12-15 06:11:53.6 UTC
Location 6.72 N ; 125.13 E
Depth 30 km

With several aftershocks.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=812196#summary

Here the map, 12 aftershocks >3.0 <6.0 until now:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=60&typ=PAC#2

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:17 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.1
Region HINDU KUSH REGION, AFGHANISTAN
Date time 2019-12-20 11:39:52.9 UTC
Location 36.57 N ; 70.60 E
Depth 214 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=813512#summary

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:28 pm

4 EQs 5.2, 5.6 followed by 2 EQs 6.0

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=66&typ=NAM#2

The last one:

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Region VANCOUVER ISLAND, CANADA REGION
Date time 2019-12-23 20:56:24.3 UTC
Location 50.53 N ; 129.64 W
Depth 10 km

Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:28 pm

4 EQs 5.2, 5.6 followed by 2 EQs 6.0

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=66&typ=NAM#2

The last one:

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Date time 2019-12-23 20:56:24.3 UTC
Location 50.53 N ; 129.64 W
Depth 10 km

Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:52 am

Magnitude Mw 6.3
Date time 2019-12-25 03:36:02.7 UTC
Location 50.57 N ; 129.94 W
Depth 10 km

Exclamation Question Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:00 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Magnitude Mw 6.3
Date time 2019-12-25 03:36:02.7 UTC
Location 50.57 N ; 129.94 W
Depth 10 km

Exclamation Question Exclamation

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
7h
BREAKING: Large Earthquake Strikes Off Coast of Canada

https://newsbreakinglive.com/2019/12/24/breaking-large-earthquake-strikes-off-coast-of-canada/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:21 pm

You see it's the 5th within two days and the biggest. Question is, does it lower the tension or are they foreshocks for an even bigger one or will it go on with a little swarm. A few years ago in that region was another swarm with a few biggies and a lot of smaller ones.

I hadn't posted it, but yesterday there were also two 6.0 in Argentina and Colombia with a little swarm ...

You can see them on this map:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/#2w

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:17 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:03 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:44 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 18 3700336097

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:44 pm

Looks beautiful and dangerous.

Cool

There were several 3>4 earthquakes nearby for the last 24 hrs.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:49 pm

The wrath of God:

Magnitude mb 3.4
Region NEW YORK
Date time 2020-01-13 10:37:59.2 UTC
Location 44.99 N ; 73.97 W
Depth 5 km

A very unusual place, but not NYC - it's the state. Wish it was Wallstreet.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:17 pm

Dunno, watch this daily, nothing to see:

https://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/sun_flares.html

https://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/sun_pictures.html

A few years ago it looked quite different, sun activity but also volcanoes  and earthquakes were the reason I found GLP ...

What' true, a "Carrington Event" could destroy a lot, but also stop any hightech war ... perhaps, eventually ...

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:51 am

MagnitudeMw 5.0
RegionGREECE
Date time2020-01-19 02:52:08.4 UTC
Location38.15 N ; 20.66 E
Depth5 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=820762

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:26 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:47 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:56 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:32 pm

Magnitude Mw 5.6
Region WESTERN TURKEY
Date time 2020-01-22 19:22:16.2 UTC
Location 39.06 N ; 27.84 E
Depth 9 km

Several aftershocks

Magnitude mb 5.2
Region SOUTHERN IRAN
Date time 2020-01-22 19:23:14.4 UTC
Location 28.06 N ; 56.78 E
Depth 10 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next