Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

+14
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Kentus
hillbilly
Pirata
N.O.S.
KneelB4Zod!
Stand_Sure_Anderson
FoShizzle
Libertine
Gavin
Matjaz
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
18 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 24 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Wed May 27, 2020 9:35 am

Magnitude M 5.3
Region GABON
Date time 2020-05-26 22:52:14.6 UTC
Location 0.00 N ; 10.00 E
Depth 10 km

That is the 3. or 4. medium EQ in Africa (in places where usually are nearly none) for the last weeks. Tanzania, DR Congo and now this one (shows EQs since 1960!):

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 24 861921.regional.seismicity.mag.thumb

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 24 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:41 am

Eight houses have been swept into the sea in Norway after a powerful landslide near the town of Alta. The landslide was filmed by local resident Jan Egil Bakkedal – one of the houses that was lost belonged to him – who said he ran for his life when he realised what was happening.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:45 am

CGTN
@CGTNOfficial
·
4m
A 6.7 magnitude earthquake has occurred at sea near the southern Japanese islands of Ryukyu. So far, no tsunami warning has been issued.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:19 am

Magnitude Mw 6.7
Region RYUKYU ISLANDS, JAPAN
Date time 2020-06-13 15:51:22.6 UTC
Location 28.88 N ; 128.25 E
Depth 155 km

Jepp. What I found that since yesterday suddenly number and magnitude of EQs went down as if earth took "a breath". 

Also "nearby":

Magnitude mb 5.6
Region TAIWAN REGION
Date time 2020-06-13 20:18:58.6 UTC
Location 24.21 N ; 122.53 E
Depth 20 km

Magnitude mb 6.2
Region PAGAN REG., N. MARIANA ISLANDS
Date time 2020-06-13 21:08:28.5 UTC
Location 18.88 N ; 145.21 E
Depth 597 km

Something bigger coming or was it that?

Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:13 am

Magnitude Mw 7.3
Region SOUTH OF KERMADEC ISLANDS
Date time 2020-06-18 12:49:54.5 UTC
Location 33.59 S ; 177.75 W
Depth 10 km

~ NE of NZ.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:45 am

People's Daily, China
@PDChina
·
10m
#BREAKING: An #earthquake with a magnitude of 5.2 jolted 172 km SSW of Gizo, #SolomonIslands with a depth of 14.34 km, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) said.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:39 am

Magnitude mb 5.4
Region ICELAND REGION
Date time 2020-06-20 15:05:10.6 UTC
Location 66.31 N ; 18.40 W
Depth 2 km

With ~20 aftershocks.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:24 am

Magnitude Mw 5.7
Region ICELAND REGION
Date time 2020-06-20 19:26:23.0 UTC
Location 66.32 N ; 18.57 W
Depth 10 km

Iceland has a little shitload of EQs, ~50 >3.0 within 24 hrs now.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=57&typ=euro#2

That's a bit much. Volcano???

Suspect

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:38 am

I saw now, there was a 3rd with >5.0, nearly the same time with the 5.7:

Magnitude M 5.6
Region ICELAND
Date time 2020-06-20 19:26:54.0 UTC
Location 64.22 N ; 20.13 W
Depth 15 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:24 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:32 am

On EMSC it's slightly lower:

Magnitude mb 5.7
Region ICELAND REGION
Date time 2020-06-21 19:07:56.3 UTC
Location 66.50 N ; 18.51 W
Depth 13 km

But now 80 EQs the last 48 hrs.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=57&typ=euro#3

18 now since this "biggie".

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:44 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:24 am

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
6m
#MEXICO— Light damage in historical centre of OXACA following the 7.4M earthquake

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 24 EbNawdMX0AEid1v?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:26 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:29 am

Magnitude Mw 7.4
Region OAXACA, MEXICO
Date time 2020-06-23 15:29:04.2 UTC
Location 16.10 N ; 95.91 W
Depth 10 km

Testimonies:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Testimonies/comments.php?id=870434

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:40 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:58 am

Magnitude Mw 5.8
Region CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
Date time 2020-06-24 17:40:58.7 UTC
Location 36.54 N ; 117.66 W
Depth 53 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:28 am

Magnitude Mw 6.4
Region XINJIANG-XIZANG BORDER REGION
Date time 2020-06-25 21:05:17.7 UTC
Location 35.67 N ; 82.44 E
Depth 2 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:31 am

Magnitude Mw 5.4
Region TURKEY-IRAN BORDER REGION
Date time 2020-06-25 10:03:31.1 UTC
Location 38.65 N ; 44.06 E
Depth 10 km

Forgot this one.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:49 pm

The Hill
@thehill
·
15h
Massive dust storm from Africa hits Texas, Louisiana http://hill.cm/pPy9i8p

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 24 Ebc1Ob8XkAMspGN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:00 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:10 am

A dumbass in the comments meant it's CGI

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:04 pm

Magnitude mb 4.9
Region POLAND
Date time 2020-07-08 05:18:59.7 UTC
Location 51.57 N ; 16.13 E
Depth 6 km

Is that near coalmines? In the region are a lot of EQs.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:16 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:50 am

There is a comet "Neowise" to watch for the next time:

https://twitter.com/c2020f3

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:09 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:02 am

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
10m
M5.1 shallow Earthquake in Lara, #Venezuela

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next