Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

+11
Talos
Zambeezi
hillbilly
FoShizzle
H10
Matjaz
Humanity Blows
Mr Badger
Stand_Sure_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
The Original Mind
15 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 17 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by Anon Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:04 am

The most senior criminal judge in England and Wales has expressed "enormous concern" that many crimes are not being prosecuted.

Sir Brian Leveson, who retires on Friday as Head of Criminal Justice, has warned the system could collapse without investment.

He also told the BBC the government would be wrong to abolish prison sentences of less than six months.

"It is very, very concerning that citizens suffer wrongs and are not obtaining redress through the criminal courts," he said.

"The criminal courts are a critical part of our society and they are the way that society reflects the minimum standards of behaviour which it requires of all its citizens and therefore it is an enormous concern that crimes are not being detected and crimes are not being prosecuted," he added.

In perhaps the starkest assessment yet by a senior judicial figure, Sir Brian said: "The criminal justice system has to be considered by the government and recognised for its enormous value to our community.

"I don't think there is sufficient resource to cope with its requirements. Ultimately, if the system doesn't get appropriate investment the system can collapse."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48713039

A few months ago UK gov suggested scrapping prison sentences for any punishments worth 6 months or less in prison. Under the neoliberal philosophy they argued that six month prison terms are ‘long enough to damage you and not long enough to heal you’. Meanwhile real reason for this stance is of course because money and resources are being deliberately diverted away from the best interests of the country and into the pockets of the rich who get richer.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 17 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by Slovák Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:25 pm

Putin says ready to work with any elected British PM though election method looks strange
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:10 pm

RUSSIA TO WELCOME IT IF NEW OPPORTUNITIES TO FORGE COOPERATION BETWEEN MOSCOW, LONDON FOUND AT PUTIN-MAY MEETING - USHAKOV
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:00 am

From February 2019:

Anon wrote:UK:

Anti-globalist ally of Jeremy Corbyn, Chris Williamson MP, was found in a video at the weekend talking to local constituents that the Labour party has been too weak and apologetic and not fighting strongly enough against the false claims of anti-semitism of the party members such as Corbyn (who are actually just anti-zionists). In the video he actually went on to condemn true anti-semitism. Nevertheless, MSM found the video last night and are now deliberately twisting his words saying that Chris Williamson thinks the Labour party is too apologetic for genuine anti-semitism. Now there are demands from the globalists that Chris Williamson be kicked out of the Labour party immediately with no further questions asked. Would set a precedent for anyone else who feels like criticizing Israeli state actions.

Today, Chris Williamson had his suspension lifted by the Labour Party's executive committee, cue the cries of anti-semitism faux outrage from globalists within the Labour Party:

Veteran Labour MP Dame Margaret Hodge, who is Jewish, said: "This shows that the complaints process is a complete sham.

"This is not zero tolerance. This is letting your political pals back in and turning a blind eye to Jew-hate. Every decent Labour Party member must challenge this."

In reply Mr Williamson said: “There are some people who are saying inflammatory things and that’s not fair or helpful in my view. I did see Margaret’s comments on Newsnight last night and it was a grotesque slur, what she said.

“I’ve fought racism and bigotry all my life.

“I’m frankly astonished that she could say such an outrageous thing.

“Anyone who knows me knows my record.

“I was an active member of the anti-Nazi league - literally fighting fascists and anti-Semites on the street in the 1970s.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1145953/labour-party-chris-williamson-antisemitism-margaret-hodge-bbc-radio-derby-video

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:23 am

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 17 2713748720

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:45 am

Things like this are usual here in Germany.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:04 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Things like this are usual here in Germany.

Gets tiring doesn't it.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:50 pm

Anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:Things like this are usual here in Germany.

Gets tiring doesn't it.

In Germany it's coming from a special group called "Antideutsche" (Antigerman), I think it's 5th column of the Transatlantics. As soon you critizise USA, Israel, the banks, the EU, capitalism or anything like this - instantly you are Nazi, racist, antisemitic. They call themselves "Antifa" (antifascists) but have fascist methods. Completely schizo, and they have methods like for brainwashing, perhaps they learned from CIA directly. One time in a forum they tried to threaten me, wanted to find out who I am. Some of them are really militant.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 17 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:52 am

PUTIN ON RELATIONS WITH UK: PARTNERS MUST REMEMBER, HOW THEY TREAT US IS HOW WE WILL RESPOND
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:16 pm

Next potential UK prime minister Jeremy Hunt plans to bring back the bloodsport of Fox hunting as "it's part of UK's heritage". (And not because foxes are populated in extreme numbers or causing any great problems).

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 17 BelvoirHunt-by-Simon-Mortimer-992x561

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:27 pm

Yeah, the British workers or jobless will love to take part in this sport.

It's a ritual for the rich.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 17 1191238718

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:55 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Yeah, the British workers or jobless will love to take part in this sport.

It's a ritual for the rich.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 17 1191238718

The Prime Witch, Theresa May, made the same pledge to bring back fox hunting at last election (which was an election that was supposed to be about extending the government's majority to ensure a smooth Brexit process). So naturally that pledge and other campaign disasters (such as full exposure of Maybot personality) led to her losing her government's majority making the task of Brexit that much harder to complete. It's almost like this guy Hunt is deliberately trying to be polarising like May was, to again make it harder to complete the Brexit process (even if that means his own party has less chance of a getting a ruling majority in parliament).

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:34 pm

British GCHQ is hiring new round of internet trolls until 22. July ...

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Britischer-Geheimdienst-GCHQ-sucht-Mitarbeiter-die-Gegner-online-frustrieren-4463282.html

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 17 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:50 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:53 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:British GCHQ is hiring new round of internet trolls until 22. July ...

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Britischer-Geheimdienst-GCHQ-sucht-Mitarbeiter-die-Gegner-online-frustrieren-4463282.html

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 17 863744033

Some will be sent to disrupt at GLP as usual I guess.

22nd July, interesting date. That's when new Prime Minister starts first day of office.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:59 pm

Anon wrote:Next potential UK prime minister Jeremy Hunt plans to bring back the bloodsport of Fox hunting as "it's part of UK's heritage". (And not because foxes are populated in extreme numbers or causing any great problems).

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 17 BelvoirHunt-by-Simon-Mortimer-992x561

It goes on anyway. regardless of the law.

25 years ago, back before the ban, my boss at the petrol station I worked at also ran a wildlife rescue service (still does).

One day he showed me what these cunts do to train their hounds; he pulled six or seven fox cub corpses out of the back of his van and laid them out on the forecourt.

All of them had been hobbled; one back leg had been sliced through laterally and the other leg had been threaded through it. This apparently is to make it easier for the training hounds to catch them.

If I ever run into a hunt, I'll kill the cunts. Drag them from their horses and beat them to death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:06 pm

Public fear streets are lawless, say police chiefs

The public have lost confidence in the police and fear that Britain has descended into lawlessness because of knife and drug crime, five former heads of Scotland Yard warn today.

The former commissioners have united to condemn the “emasculation of British policing” under Theresa May and urge her successor to make law and order a priority.

In a letter to The Times the former Metropolitan Police chiefs, who ran the force from 1993 to 2017, said that resources had been “drained to dangerously low levels” and victims of crime had “perilously low expectations”.

They wrote: “The reduction of police and support staff by more than 30,000, the virtual destruction of neighbourhood policing and the inadvisable undermining of lawful police powers such as stop and search have taken their toll.”

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/public-fear-streets-are-lawless-say-police-chiefs-pvzxq9g2j

I saw another report only last month where citizen police forces are becoming more numerous in UK, made up of former/retired police employees, because crime levels are getting worse and UK government keeps cutting back on funds to the official police forces.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:13 pm

The British Roots Of The Deep State: How The Round Table Infiltrated America
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-06/british-roots-deep-state-how-round-table-infiltrated-america

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 17 Rhodes

The Dystopic New World Order Threatened by a New Deal of the 21st Century

It is this dystopic geopolitical order which has been challenged by the Russia-China alliance which arose in earnest with Xi Jinping’s 2013 announcement of the Belt and Road Initiative as the Grand design for large scale infrastructure projects internationally and in September 2015 with Vladimir Putin’s intervention into Syria which defeated the Hobbesian regime change paradigm which poisoned the west. In 2016, the election of nationalist American President Donald Trump opened the door for the first time in over 50 years to a true national coalition of sovereign nations to eliminate the cancer of colonial thinking forever from the earth.

It is this same British-run deep state which owns Robert Mueller, who along with the Integrity Initiative, Five Eyes and other Deep State operatives are dedicated to overthrowing President Trump from office and undoing the great potential now facing the world as outlined by the Schiller Institute and American statesman Lyndon LaRouche: 1) an FDR-style re-organization of the bankrupt banking system and 2) the unleashing of a global New Silk Road as the New Deal of the 21st Century.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:48 am

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 17 Captur16

Somebody kill me please.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:09 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 17 Captur16

Somebody kill me please.

Oh, for fucks sake...

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 17 Giphy_10

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:26 pm

WTO Chief Trashes Boris Johnson's Cunning Plan to Bypass No-Deal Brexit on Trade

Article 24 of the WTO’s General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, it was designed “to allow trade to continue allows countries who are negotiating a free-trade area or customs union … But Mr Azevedo, the director general of the WTO, said in an interview with Prospect magazine the mechanism cannot be invoked unless the parties involved have reached agreement on a future trade deal. Mr Azevedo said: “If there is no agreement, then Article 24 would not apply, and the standard WTO terms would.”…

Boris Johnson has argued that if the UK cannot renegotiate a new deal with the EU before 31 October and it ends up crashing out without a deal, businesses could carry on tariff-free trade with Europe under Gatt 24.

https://sputniknews.com/business/201907091076191518-wto-chief-trashes-boris-johnsons-cunning-plan-to-bypass-no-deal-brexit-on-trade/?utm_source=https://t.co/rPqs0nil6q&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=4ZSw&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

UK politicies = FUBAR.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:34 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
32 min.
#BREAKING UK ambassador to US resigns amid row over leaked emails critical of #Trump

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:08 pm

RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY, IN COMMENTING ON BARRING OF RUSSIAN MEDIA FROM ATTENDING CONFERENCE IN LONDON: UK MEDIA IN RUSSIA SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR SYMMETRIC MEASURES
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:25 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:38 pm

Shell to open a new gas station in Russia every week for five years - company head to Putin
Partnership with Gazprom Neft the biggest investment in Russian geological exploration for 5 years – Shell
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:59 am

Yap-yap from Reuters:

Russia warns British media after RT fined for coverage of poisoned spy

LONDON/MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia on Friday warned British media operating on its territory that they should be ready for consequences after Britain’s media regulator fined the state-financed RT television channel over its coverage of the poisoning of former spy Sergei Skripal.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-russia-broadcaster/russia-warns-british-media-after-rt-fined-for-coverage-of-poisoned-spy-idUKKCN1UL12N

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:02 am

The Independent
@Independent
·
19 m
UK inflation leaps to 2.1% in shock rise

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/uk-inflation-rate-rise-increase-cpi-july-economy-latest-rail-season-ticket-a9056761.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1565772116

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:23 pm

The Independent
@Independent
·
43 m
UK to end freedom of movement for EU citizens on day one of Brexit

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-eu-brexit-freedom-of-movement-ends-november-boris-johnson-priti-patel-home-office-a9064376.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:34 am

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
At least 325 British firms and British-based companies are ready to relocate to The Netherlands in case of a no-deal Brexit, putting tens of thousands of Britsh jobs at risk.

Another 100 companies have already set up offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam.

If true Johnson is going to be the shortest reigning prime minister in history.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:03 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1 m
New satellite image shows destruction of alleged Iranian compound in #Syria https://aml.ink/OONeq #Hezbollah #Iran #IRGC #Israel #Lebanon

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next