Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

+11
Talos
Zambeezi
hillbilly
FoShizzle
H10
Matjaz
Humanity Blows
Mr Badger
Stand_Sure_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
The Original Mind
15 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 10 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by messytan Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:35 pm

".... Lidl for £4 each" Shocked

messytan

Back to top Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 10 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:47 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:34 pm

England football match to be partially shown in black and white, for "race relations". I think it is the first competition England hasn't been on free tv and not many people even seem to know about. I hope those few people paying a huge premium for football channels and 4K tv's enjoy watching in B+W. Presumably removing England matches from free tv for the first time will further erode patriotism and the sense of belonging that used to exist and cause further alienate of traditional football supporters.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/sep/10/england-v-switzerland-to-be-screened-in-black-and-white-anti-racism

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Live as Hull city centre on lockdown as armed man in 'petrol bomb' attack on banks

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/live-hull-attack-bank-interchange-1992594

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:27 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:42 pm

Birmingham, UK:

Migrants kick and punch traffic warden

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Sadiq Khan at it again...!

Russian Market
@russian_market
17 s
London mayor calls for second referendum on Brexit

„Democracy at its best“ Vote till we get it

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Satmar Nation‏ @SatmarNation · 22 h
BREAKING!

Orthodox Jewish community in #London issuing new statement protesting #Zionist witch hunt against @jeremycorbyn and their unjustified representation of #UK Jewry.

https://skwawkbox.org/2018/09/17/orthodox-activists-unpublished-statement-to-jewish-chronicle-questions-representative-groups-credentials/

"We believe that the anti-Semitism smear and witch hunt against Jeremy Corbyn is a Zionist agenda and has all the footprints leading to that direction. It is being promoted by the Board of Deputies and by the self-made unelected JLC, who are a well-known pro-Israel bodies- and it’s completely cruel and unjustified."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:35 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 49 sek.
Another Victim Of “Putin’s Agents” Appears In British Media http://dlvr.it/QkgpRM

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:05 pm

Is this photo real?

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 10 41739422_1822655221188594_6408804346296795136_n

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:28 pm

Bloomberg
@business
10 min.
Corbyn will follow conference decision on second Brexit vote

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-23/corbyn-commits-to-follow-conference-decision-on-new-brexit-vote?utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_medium=social&utm_content=business&utm_source=twitter&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 10 2698871494

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:31 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
3 min.
White helmet members granted asylum in Britain https://aml.ink/oxhBN #Syria #WhiteHelmets

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 10 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:56 pm

Well, I planned on being away for a few days, but I've cut short my sabbatical, on account of there being armed police units in my street surrounding a house and choppers overhead.
I can't leave the street and I'm bloody annoyed as it's my beer night.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:11 am

Mr Badger wrote:Well, I planned on being away for a few days, but I've cut short my sabbatical, on account of there being armed police units in my street surrounding a house and choppers overhead.

Ouch, sounds like typical British calm night in recent years. Did you figure out what's happening?

scratch

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:12 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Well, I planned on being away for a few days, but I've cut short my sabbatical, on account of there being armed police units in my street surrounding a house and choppers overhead.

Ouch, sounds like typical British calm night in recent years. Did you figure out what's happening?

scratch

Looks to be some in-fighting between travellers.

Police are toning it down, saying that occupants of a car displayed "threatening gestures" to people in the street, but considering I saw coppers tooled up with HK's and auto side-arms, I think there's more to it than that.

I always see car-loads of dodgy people in this street, so nothing new there; maybe this time they were armed.

Funny that I moved here to get away from the shitty town I lived in, only to move into one that seems worse; just the other week a secret arms factory was discovered less than a mile from here in the industrial sector of town.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:06 pm

Just a follow-up to the incident in my street last night. The press are still being very cagey about it, but clearly it was in-fighting with pikeys. There's always trouble at that one particular house.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 10 Image10

https://www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/news/crime/helicopter-and-armed-police-search-for-four-men-in-hailsham-1-8649033

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:15 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Just a follow-up to the incident in my street last night. The press are still being very cagey about it, but clearly it was in-fighting with pikeys. There's always trouble at that one particular house.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 10 Image10

https://www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/news/crime/helicopter-and-armed-police-search-for-four-men-in-hailsham-1-8649033

(after googling who "pikey" is) With this people around allways is fun.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 10 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:28 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 10 1619689188

Yep and our street is mostly them lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:58 pm

see blow

Last edited by BEST BEFORE 1999 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:59 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Come to Hernia Bay, all the bad guys use zimmerframes here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:34 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Just a follow-up to the incident in my street last night. The press are still being very cagey about it, but clearly it was in-fighting with pikeys. There's always trouble at that one particular house.

Things have become so Orwellian over there that it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it was because someone had posted a meme without a license.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:39 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

Things have become so Orwellian over there that it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it was because someone had posted a meme without a license.

I saw plenty of intimidation and assault by local coppers when I was teenager, now you can even be arrested for looking at one the wrong way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:41 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol! (I shouldn't laugh, I already need a stick to walk any distance!)

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:55 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 10 Stop-right-there-it-looks-like-youre-posting-a-meme-1582206

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:25 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 10 Stop-right-there-it-looks-like-youre-posting-a-meme-1582206

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 10 Meme_a10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol! (I shouldn't laugh, I already need a stick to walk any distance!)

You're not alone, I'm past sticks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:28 pm

PESKOV ON STATEMENT BY FORMER MI-6 HEAD THAT HE ALLEGEDLY HELPED PUTIN COME TO POWER IN 2000 BY ALLOWING BLAIR TO GO TO THEATER WITH HIM: IT'S NEWS TO US THAT M-6 GIVES PERMISSION TO SUCH EVENTS
Interfax

lol!

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:29 pm

UK, U.S. benefit from keeping billions of dollars stolen, taken out of Russia - Russian prosecutor general
Almost all of W. Europe has complaints about extradition from UK - Russian prosecutors
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:58 pm

My God!!! Laws of the jungle rule London. Anyone want a job as a shelf filler in London grocery store?

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next