Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music videos - late night doom break

+10
Zambeezi
Dik de Kok
khnum
Matjaz
刘汉
Mr Badger
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
boris
14 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Music videos - late night doom break - Page 16 Empty Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Matjaz Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:34 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Nah, houses are all from around 70's early 80's...but yes people renovating lots in recent years, adding stuff.

Interesting, doesn#t look much other than the village I was born, but there is also a mix with older houses. Since ~1980 it belongs to Saarbrücken. I should live there, but without a car ...

But it seems I'm more some kind of city plant. Even the outskirts of Frankfurt are too rural for me.

My neighborhood is northern most suburb of Ljubljana. Lots of rich people live here. And in recent years lots of foreigners moved in, I just got a young English family for my closest neighbor(house next to mine) Everybody loves them, they're quite cute family. And four houses away there is a young Russian family that moved in, there are at least four Russian families in close vicinity(they all drive BMW'w and SUV's) Probably Russian liberals, they're the ones moving out of Russia. It used to be a working class neighborhood when my father built the house but in last ten-fifteen years rich folks started to move in since it is very nice area with nature close(woods, river, mountain hills) and infrastructure is very high since its part of capital. No crime or drugs, very peaceful area. I don't have money though, I inherited the house from my father.

That basketball court from the link is where I spend my childhood Very Happy
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Music videos - late night doom break - Page 16 Empty Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:10 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:49 pm

@Matjaz

"But it seems I'm more some kind of city plant. Even the outskirts of Frankfurt are too rural for me."

I guess I have to explain

1. In the village I come from, there are a huge number of people who are related to me (grandma had 12 older siblings). Most of them know who I am, but I know almost none of them. I feel like I'm in a surveillance state there. I feel like I have them living in my cupboards and pots, nosy as they are.

2. I've been used to city life exclusively for over 40 years - against 18 years of village life.

3. I can only tolerate Germans anyway when there are so many in a bunch that everything becomes anonymous. Unfortunately, most of them are uneducated, ignorant loudmouths. At some point I realised that I only had friends from all over the world, they are usually better informed. Believe me, most Germans are terribly narrow-minded. I've felt like an alien here since my youth.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:01 pm

Post some music. I'm interested in what type of music you like Smile
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:03 pm

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:07 pm

This one is my favorite.

Oh, this evening, this evening
I hardly slept at all,
I hardly slept at all,
Oh, I saw in my dream.

I saw in my dreams,
That my horse (black as crow)
Was like crazy
Under my saddle.

Oh, evil wings came
From the east side
Oh, and disrupted black cap
From my head.

But my esaul* was clever
He understood and explained my dream
“Oh, you will lose”-He said
You will lose your head”

Oh, at this evening, at this evening,
I was sleeping so small time,
I was sleeping so small time,
Oh, and I saw in my dreams...
https://lyricstranslate.com
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:40 pm

Music videos - late night doom break - Page 16 1619689188
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:45 pm

It's mainly very old stuff:

Perhaps you wouldn't believe it, but my daughter, born 2001 liked it too, independently of me. One day I heard her listening this song. The same as she was fan of Eminem and I told her I like his music too. And we both are fan of Queen. But now another oldie I like:

Here my favourite classic piece (one day I was very angry and frustrated I heard it ~2 hrs repeated)

To be continued. Since I have Corona, Ukraine, China, Syria and other inconveniences there's not much time ...

Seems I should listen to Nessun Dorma another few hours.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:36 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:51 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I did mixed martial arts when I was younger a mixture of thai boxing,brazilian ju jitsu,unarmed combat recently with world developments I did a refresher course with real Russian systema guys,there are unfortunately charlatans and show ponies associated with this art now so you have to check the pedigree, my coach was ex-Vasiliev in Canada so the real deal,you haven't been hit until you get a systema punch- the higher up guys are very spiritual too I wouldn't like to meet one on a battlefield.

khnum

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:50 am

These guys aren't bad they're no spring chickens either

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:59 am

THIS GUY WAS ALWAYS UNDER RATED-QUITE THE POET

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:58 pm

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:00 pm

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:03 pm

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:45 am

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:15 am

So I came to work this morning and found out boss changed the schedule and I wasn't informed. I got nighshift today instead. At least I woke up early, it felt good drive back home Smile

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:26 am

Matjaz
Matjaz

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:33 am

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:40 am

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:45 am

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:51 am

A BLM Antifa anthem

khnum

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:54 am

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:01 am

One for Zod

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:02 am

Music videos - late night doom break - Page 16 3077205713
Music videos - late night doom break - Page 16 1417770262
Matjaz
Matjaz

boris and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:06 am

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:11 am

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:16 am

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:20 am

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:28 am

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next