Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music videos - late night doom break

+10
Zambeezi
Dik de Kok
khnum
Matjaz
刘汉
Mr Badger
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
boris
14 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Music videos - late night doom break - Page 15 Empty Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:09 pm

Another Dubioza, these fuckers are funny..

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Music videos - late night doom break - Page 15 Empty Re: Music videos - late night doom break

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:10 pm

Gotta go on a round around the block(nightshift)

Keep 'em coming, Bohse Tante, I see you Smile post a tune mam!
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:29 pm

Daaaamn! Our Serbian glass maker who has his own workshop here at the perimeter just gave me whole pack of ciggies for free! I asked him for a cigarette cause I forgot mine at home and usually folks give you one or two but he gave me whole unopened pack for free and when I told him I'll return it on monday he didn't want to hear about it, he said forget it, I won't take it Very Happy Once in awhile people surprise me in a good way, its not good for my health but damn, I'll remember this..

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:56 pm

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:56 pm

Onyx & Slovakia (sorry, didn't find Slovenia, bro... )

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Matjaz and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Onyx & Slovakia (sorry, didn't find Slovenia, bro... )

No problem, Slovenia is very small. You're not the first one, its hard to find us Music videos - late night doom break - Page 15 1619689188
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:46 am

Man full moon in full effect, I've been arguing on twitter for the past couple hours for bullshit...I better go watch NBA.
Music videos - late night doom break - Page 15 1047473441

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:00 am

...its Mavericks game tonight!! Didn't even know it.

cheers
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:18 pm

slow to start but i think u will like it. Very Aussie

Music videos - late night doom break - Page 15 3445973726

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:52 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Ostrava hools? They look quite numerous..
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:07 pm

You from Ostrava Zod?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:13 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Ostrava hools? They look quite numerous..

Yep, Baník FC. Just seen it on YT. I don't watch footbal at all but while ago it was one of the best clubs in republic. Had no idea how they're doing now.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:18 pm

Matjaz wrote:You from Ostrava Zod?

Nope. But I'm from another town with very long mining tradition. Few years ago we celebrated 800th anniversary since funding the town.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:45 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:You from Ostrava Zod?

Nope. But I'm from another town with very long mining tradition. Few years ago we celebrated 800th anniversary since funding the town.

I'll go google now! Music videos - late night doom break - Page 15 1619689188

I'm very curious. Smile
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:47 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:37 pm

Found it! It starts with P...I don't want to tell on you if you want it stay anonymous Smile

study

Last edited by Matjaz on Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:40 pm

Music videos - late night doom break - Page 15 4c966d2fafa857933c0614800fc24fe9

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:41 pm

Its very nice town, looking on google map. Buildings facades all look renovated.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:51 pm

Matjaz wrote:Its very nice town, looking on google map. Buildings facades all look renovated.

It's very old town, as I wrote. There's museum dedicated to mining. It's Europe's largest I think. You can even visit some galleries (mining drifts) or take a ride in mining train.
Mining of silver was laterly replaced by uranium mining. So there were nuclear shelters in every 2nd housing block. Plus numerous bunkers and military installations.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:59 pm

Well, if anybody is interested. That's my neighborhood, I don't care much about anonymity Music videos - late night doom break - Page 15 1619689188

https://www.google.com/maps/@46.1132503,14.4671729,3a,75y,259.37h,81.01t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sE0iUbOoGMCbPOzCDgyoPCA!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3DE0iUbOoGMCbPOzCDgyoPCA%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D298.12564%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656

Music videos - late night doom break - Page 15 3796784211
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:05 pm

Nice. Looks like quite newly builded area.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:07 pm

Nah, houses are all from around 70's early 80's...but yes people renovating lots in recent years, adding stuff.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:09 pm

Interesting lyrics for a song a few years old this will clear out the cobwebs

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Matjaz and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:13 pm

khnum wrote:Interesting lyrics for a song a few years old this will clear out the cobwebs

Wow...

Music videos - late night doom break - Page 15 3mSKz-

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:23 am

Matjaz wrote:Gotta go on a round around the block(nightshift)

Keep 'em coming, Bohse Tante, I see you Smile post a tune mam!

Huh? Yeah, I have so much to read, no time for music. But yesterday I learned that Christopher Lee was the oldest Heavy Metal singer in history.

"On his 90th birthday (27 May 2012), he announced the release of his new single "Let Legend Mark Me as the King" from his upcoming album Charlemagne: The Omens of Death, signifying his move onto "full on" heavy metal, which makes him the oldest performer in the history of the genre. The music was arranged by Richie Faulkner from the band Judas Priest, and featured World Guitar Idol Champion, Hedras Ramos.[143]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Lee#Music_career

OK, I still have ~30 years time ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:31 am

khnum wrote:Interesting lyrics for a song a few years old this will clear out the cobwebs

At 0:55 are the Deutsche Bank towers in Frankfurt and the €-sign in front of the ECB nearby.

The song is from 2015, the year the ECB moved from there to Frankfurt East near the river Main. I remember the protests, burning police car in the neighbourhood.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:46 am

Matjaz wrote:Nah, houses are all from around 70's early 80's...but yes people renovating lots in recent years, adding stuff.

Interesting, doesn#t look much other than the village I was born, but there is also a mix with older houses. Since ~1980 it belongs to Saarbrücken. I should live there, but without a car ...

But it seems I'm more some kind of city plant. Even the outskirts of Frankfurt are too rural for me.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:58 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Nah, houses are all from around 70's early 80's...but yes people renovating lots in recent years, adding stuff.

Interesting, doesn#t look much other than the village I was born, but there is also a mix with older houses. Since ~1980 it belongs to Saarbrücken. I should live there, but without a car ...

But it seems I'm more some kind of city plant. Even the outskirts of Frankfurt are too rural for me.

I got hopelessly lost in Frankfurt in almost any city pick and landmark and follow the river,not in Frankfurt constant dead ends I went into a bar called the African Queen for directions,I was the only white boy in there,luckily when they heard English they figured out I was a tourist,I got a cab from there back to the Ibis hotel the cab driver confirmed you cant do usual navigation in Frankfurt,it was a cold wet March day just to add to the fun.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next