Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:19 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:09 pm

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:
Spoiler:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 1619689188

Laughing

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:20 pm

Croatian family in center of Brusells getting applauded. So sweet, looks like Belgians had their hearts with Croats.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:21 pm

Mommy taping, sounds very excited, looks like she shed a tear...awww Smile
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:40 am

Oh dear! Another site just got banned (the irony) from PayPal and the owner says it will cost them thousands of dollars. I guess we can expect another influx of new people when they refuse to hand over their credit cards details to some other payment processor to access a site that PayPal has said to be an excessive risk. bounce

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:38 am

Matjaz wrote:Mommy taping, sounds very excited, looks like she shed a tear...awww

cheers

M9872367 wrote:Oh dear! Another site just got banned (the irony) from PayPal and the owner says it will cost them thousands of dollars. I guess we can expect another influx of new people when they refuse to hand over their credit cards details to some other payment processor to access a site that PayPal has said to be an excessive risk.

lmao... Laughing

I'm wondering if this is because of the huge numbers of GLP members who have been banned in recent months who maybe didn't receive a refund of their monthly subscription? Zod, or anyone else, did you receive a refund after you got banned?

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:53 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 IsYKDK9

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:32 am

Curious... Trin made a post in that paypal thread with his company name and own name crossed out. Later in the thread it was pointed out that he used five x's and five x's for his own name, seemingly confirming the rumour of what many have long suspected to be his name(which he has previously denied afaik). Shortly afterward he edited his post of not just of his own name, but the company name also. scratch  As can be seen in the screenshot when comparing with an unedited quote of his posted by MultiStrada.

https://i.imgur.com/fJOxmzv.jpg
Spoiler:

What's more, the company name that he x'd out originally - 'xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxx.' fits in perfectly with the name of the first company listed on one of the posts on this page(even with the . included at the end) - https://www.realistnews.net/Thread-godlikeproductions-is-banning-and-bribing-members-wtf-say-it-aint-so

Bizarre how he could be so careless to post that in the first instance. He obviously thinks he made a mistake in posting that sort of info even if it's just x's, hence the edit he made to his post.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:19 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 DiRwf6bX4AAAUV4

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:17 pm

Morning everyone! Thought I'd share the sunrise I watched this morning. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 2018-010
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:29 pm

FoShizzle wrote:Morning everyone!  Thought I'd share the sunrise I watched this morning.  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 2018-010

Hello Fo! Saddly it looks like photo wasn't uploaded properly.

Sad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:39 pm

UK AC wrote:Curious... Trin made a post in that paypal thread with his company name and own name crossed out. Later in the thread it was pointed out that he used five x's and five x's for his own name, seemingly confirming the rumour of what many have long suspected to be his name(which he has previously denied afaik). Shortly afterward he edited his post of not just of his own name, but the company name also. scratch  As can be seen in the screenshot when comparing with an unedited quote of his posted by MultiStrada.

https://i.imgur.com/fJOxmzv.jpg
Spoiler:

What's more, the company name that he x'd out originally - 'xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxx.' fits in perfectly with the name of the first company listed on one of the posts on this page(even with the . included at the end) - https://www.realistnews.net/Thread-godlikeproductions-is-banning-and-bribing-members-wtf-say-it-aint-so

Bizarre how he could be so careless to post that in the first instance. He obviously thinks he made a mistake in posting that sort of info even if it's just x's, hence the edit he made to his post.

Interesting at very least.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:10 pm

M9872367 wrote:Oh dear! Another site just got banned (the irony) from PayPal and the owner says it will cost them thousands of dollars. I guess we can expect another influx of new people when they refuse to hand over their credit cards details to some other payment processor to access a site that PayPal has said to be an excessive risk. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:53 pm

Leaving on a jetsuit? London store offers chance to hover like Iron Man

https://www.straitstimes.com

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 1854299768

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:48 pm

FoShizzle wrote:Morning everyone!  Thought I'd share the sunrise I watched this morning.  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 2018-010

Salt lake City? Its a beautiful sunrise, I like Utah. I think its the most beautiful state in USA but what would I know, I never been there Smile
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Hello Fo! Saddly it looks like photo wasn't uploaded properly.

Sad

Interesting, on my home PC I can see the photo properly. Awesome view!

sunny

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:
Spoiler:

Laughing

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 Lol_sp10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:08 pm

Well, this is...delusional.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:10 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:21 pm

If you, think you've seen weird, you haven't until you've seen these two... Shocked
Look at their faces (I nearly said feces) affraid
The Bogdanoffs /Rothschilds/US Election interference... confused

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:44 pm

If you, think you've seen weird, you haven't until you've seen these two...  
Look at their faces (I nearly said feces)  
The Bogdanoffs /Rothschilds/US Election interference...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 Latest?cb=20180104195935

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Meoverhere Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:38 pm

The other place must be fucked, he's just put up a begging thread!

Couldn't happen to nicer people.

Meoverhere

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Meoverhere wrote:The other place must be fucked, he's just put up a begging thread!

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 Giphy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:00 pm

The other place must be fucked, he's just put up a begging thread!

Laughing

I asked a question in the Paypal thread suggesting if the issue around Paypal cutting ties was down to the recent purges where quite many banned members could've complained to Paypal for not receiving refunds on their paid GLP subscriptions which hadn't yet expired at the time of their ban. If there were quite a few complaining all at once(as is more likely to happen when members are being purged all at once), then that could have influenced Paypal's decision to close GLP's account with them.

Of course my post was soon removed because it goes against the narrative that Trin is pushing that Paypal is cutting ties with GLP purely because of a political war that Paypal is waging against 'conservative websites'.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 313250988

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Trinity wrote:Please take this seriously guys.

If we don't get signups back up to a level where they cover the operating costs of the site who knows how long it can continue to exist.

They want GLP GONE!

It's up to you to make it STAY.

Laughing A site which costs virtually nothing to run is 'threatened with extinction' because the admin and moderating team will be taking home a lesser income as a result of Paypal cutting ties with GLP. Looks like the poor things will have to make do with their standard wage they collect from working in the military then.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Meoverhere Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:16 pm

UK AC wrote:

If we don't get signups back up to a level where they cover the operating costs of the site who knows how long it can continue to exist.

They want GLP GONE!

Laughing A site which costs virtually nothing to run is 'threatened with extinction' because the admin and moderating team will be taking home a lesser income as a result of Paypal cutting ties with GLP. Looks like the poor things will have to make do with their standard wage they collect from working in the military then.

I am loving watching it all collapse.

Burn, fucker, burn!

Meoverhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:05 pm

Meoverhere wrote:
UK AC wrote:

They want GLP GONE!

Burn, fucker, burn!

I for one am enjoying this immensely.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 Popcor12

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:27 pm

Well, situation must be quite desperate. In attempt to rise traffice they unbanned all IPs...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meoverhere Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:02 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
Meoverhere wrote:
UK AC wrote:

They want GLP GONE!

Burn, fucker, burn!

I for one am enjoying this immensely.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 24 Popcor12

It's just...beautiful.

Meoverhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:21 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, situation must be quite desperate. In attempt to rise traffice they unbanned all IPs...

Yeah, I still can't log into my account there, it exists, but I'm locked out of it, LOL. Fuck 'em, I for one would love to see them shut down. I sincerely hope it happens.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next