Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Meoverhere Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:24 pm

Wonder if Stripes Terms of Service are violated by the racism there...?

Meoverhere

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:45 pm

If someone noticed that, there were several threads, on the other forum, named as Hitler was bad person, Nazis were eveil and so on. All of them very low rated, one star threads. Then there was also thread named something like Hitler was great, quite well rated, 4 stars or so. And, then, there was another thread named something like GLP is nazi tea party. Once again very low rated. A few days later PayPal cuts relations with the forum owners...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:48 pm

They are going to have to be much more selective with banning certain words in posts now which will cause them even bigger problems when they are trying to re-popularise the site... and the poor Mods will be working overtime... Banning more posts will lead to a decline in the ratings and anger more members.
They are Fuked...

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:54 pm

An AC posted that Paypal owner is Jewish. I replied asking if he was banned for posting the J-word? He replied not yet but was expecting to be.

ETA: Someone asked Grumpier who would be President in 2024, he replied "Ivanka Trump." Not sure but I think he was serious. Frightening.

Last edited by hillbilly on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:They are going to have to be much more selective with banning certain words in posts now which will cause them even bigger problems when they are trying to re-popularise the site... and the poor Mods will be working overtime... Banning more posts will lead to a decline in the ratings and anger more members.
They are Fuked...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 1047473441

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:01 pm

They deleted The Pastor's account and entire post history for quoting from the Book of Enoch.
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:07 pm

hillbilly wrote:They deleted The Pastor's account and entire post history for quoting from the Book of Enoch.

Just wild guess - it's one of those religious Jewish texts that censored from the zionist distorted version of Judaism.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:25 pm

I missed this bit...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 Glp11

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:56 pm

I missed this bit...

All I know is those ads got taken down at the exact same time the GDPR rules came into effect. I.e. it was more important for GLP to not tell visitors who they were sharing their data with.

I asked a question in the Paypal thread suggesting if the issue around Paypal cutting ties was down to the recent purges where quite many banned members could've complained to Paypal for not receiving refunds on their paid GLP subscriptions which hadn't yet expired at the time of their ban. If there were quite a few complaining all at once(as is more likely to happen when members are being purged all at once), then that could have influenced Paypal's decision to close GLP's account with them.

Of course my post was soon removed because it goes against the narrative that Trin is pushing that Paypal is cutting ties with GLP purely because of a political war that Paypal is waging against 'conservative websites'.

Some report it to be the case that GLP bans without giving a refund on paid membership

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 VC8fVAr

imo this seems the most likely reason Paypal closed down on GLP, too many complaints of unrefunded paid memberships during the purges

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:00 pm

UK AC wrote:
I missed this bit...

All I know is those ads got taken down at the exact same time the GDPR rules came into effect. I.e. it was more important for GLP to not tell visitors who they were sharing their data with.

I asked a question in the Paypal thread suggesting if the issue around Paypal cutting ties was down to the recent purges where quite many banned members could've complained to Paypal for not receiving refunds on their paid GLP subscriptions which hadn't yet expired at the time of their ban. If there were quite a few complaining all at once(as is more likely to happen when members are being purged all at once), then that could have influenced Paypal's decision to close GLP's account with them.

Of course my post was soon removed because it goes against the narrative that Trin is pushing that Paypal is cutting ties with GLP purely because of a political war that Paypal is waging against 'conservative websites'.

Some report it to be the case that GLP bans without giving a refund on paid membership

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 VC8fVAr

imo this seems the most likely reason Paypal closed down on GLP, too many complaints of unrefunded paid memberships during the purges

It's possible, indeed. However I noticed the serie of threads mentioned above. So there's possibility it was taken into account, too.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:10 pm

aye, maybe if not just one but several different 'risk' criteria are not met in Paypal's evaluation of a website then it is enough for the website to be cut off.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:29 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 P5ZuS24

I did post a reply a short while ago asking if this meant he would be unbanning reputable posters who were banned for challenging establishment narratives, many of whom used to contribute to the Luisport ww3 thread. Of course my post was soon removed, in the mean-time Trin continued to post messages of fake gratitude to the posters who said they would pay for membership. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 1619689188

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:37 pm

UK AC wrote:#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 P5ZuS24

I did post a reply a short while ago asking if this meant he would be unbanning reputable posters who were banned for challenging establishment narratives, many of whom used to contribute to the Luisport ww3 thread. Of course my post was soon removed, in the mean-time Trin continued to post messages of fake gratitude to the posters who said they would pay for membership. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 1619689188

It's quite pathetic show over there, that's for sure.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:38 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
hillbilly wrote:They deleted The Pastor's account and entire post history for quoting from the Book of Enoch.

Just wild guess - it's one of those religious Jewish texts that censored from the zionist distorted version of Judaism.

One of the "Dead Sea Scrolls" variety. His previous handle was Lancifer, he was paid up when banned, of course, no refund.
He is a Cathar, has since started posting his real name, address, and phone number. He is walking the walk, saying if you want me here I am, COME AT ME BRO!
Any leader who defies the Central Bank is targeted. As with Sharia banking, Jews get interest-free loans while the rest pay dearly for it.
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:32 am

Unknownman wrote:Funniest thing from Jane Whittaker. I confronted her about racism, specifically from a member named Miss Cleo who was possibly the stupidest person I've seen on the forums. She said she doesn't allow racism but all MissCleos post about Islam etc were permitted. My Zionist post was deleted. Clear agenda
Cleo keeps confusing Golan and Gaza.
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:21 am

hillbilly wrote:
Unknownman wrote:Funniest thing from Jane Whittaker. I confronted her about racism, specifically from a member named Miss Cleo who was possibly the stupidest person I've seen on the forums. She said she doesn't allow racism but all MissCleos post about Islam etc were permitted. My Zionist post was deleted. Clear agenda
Cleo keeps confusing Golan and Gaza.

Typical "Middle East!" expert...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:12 am

Where is Janet to save the day for GLP? - She who is so clever you know.
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:18 am

I confronted her once when she kept bashing on the hate people were showing towards people and she wouldn't tolerate hatred in any form.
I said, "It's OK for you though to show a lot of hatred towards Tommy Robinson, is that OK?"
She said it was OK to hate someone who was so disgusting and violent.
"So you do tolerate hatred then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:57 am

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:I confronted her once when she kept bashing on the hate people were showing towards people and she wouldn't tolerate hatred in any form.
I said, "It's OK for you though to show a lot of hatred towards Tommy Robinson, is that OK?"

In reality the only thing she tolerated was the MI6 world view.
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:20 am

Gavin wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:I confronted her once when she kept bashing on the hate people were showing towards people and she wouldn't tolerate hatred in any form.

In reality the only thing she tolerated was the MI6 world view.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 1047473441

I just can't understand one thing: There's conspiracy forum where is expected that spook agencies and governments won't be trusted, alternative motives and explanations of ongoing or past events gonna be discussed and researched and, suddenly, such shill pops out and starts spread obvious govt. narrative. And suddenly 2/3 of users became very trustful in corporate media (as the shill spreads "Sky News informations") and government standpoints. Even if all of them know for sure that the same media and government lied them hundred times before. Wtf?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meoverhere Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:16 pm

Meoverhere wrote:Wonder if Stripes Terms of Service are violated by the racism there...?

I guess we will soon find out...

Meoverhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:26 pm

Russian warship ‘carrying £100 billion in gold’ discovered off South Korea

SALVAGE crews have discovered the wreckage of a submerged Russian warship carrying £100 billion ($189 billion AUD) in gold.

Divers off Ulleungdo, an island in South Korea, found the Dmitrii Donskoi — which sunk in battle in 1905 — and is thought to still contain 5500 boxes of bullion and coins weighing 200,000 kgs.

The Imperial Navy cruiser was found at a depth of more than 420 metres about 1.6km off the coast of the South Korean island, according to The Sun.

It is understood the ship was deliberately sunk during the war so the Japanese wouldn’t seize its valuables.

A team of experts from South Korea, Britain and Canada discovered the ship at the weekend and used two manned submersibles to capture footage.

Half of any treasure found aboard the vessel would be handed over to the Russian government and would be used on projects such as a railway to connect to South Korea via North Korea.

Ten per cent of the remainder will be invested in tourism projects on Ulleungdo Island, including a museum dedicated to the vessel.

However, Russian experts today demanded all the valuable treasure should be handed back to the Kremlin.

Yaroslav Livanskiy, an official of the Russian Public Movement to Commemorate Those Who Died Defending the Motherland, said the find should be “given to us as a goodwill gesture”.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/russian-warship-carrying-190-billion-in-gold-found-off-south-korea-115-years-after-it-sunk/news-story/3088190983f9342ea63446c3fe000ea5

Money just keep on falling into Russian hands...good karma.   #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 1619689188
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:25 pm

I just can't understand one thing: There's conspiracy forum where is expected that spook agencies and governments won't be trusted, alternative motives and explanations of ongoing or past events gonna be discussed and researched and, suddenly, such shill pops out and starts spread obvious govt. narrative. And suddenly 2/3 of users became very trustful in corporate media (as the shill spreads "Sky News informations") and government standpoints. Even if all of them know for sure that the same media and government lied them hundred times before. Wtf?

When Janet turned up on the GLP scene Trinity announced that she has been vetted by the GLP team and that therefore the infos she posts are verifiable and trustworthy. I presume for some they take Trinity as his word because their logic is Trinity is a conspiracy forum owner therefore much of his motivation must be centered around distrust of government and exposing corrupt government actions, which means if it looks like to everyone else he is endorsing a globalist news propagandist it really is just him employing 12-d chess which the rest of us don't understand. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 1619689188

The question is how many shills operate there? I reckon 95% of the blue names seen in the Janey thread are such shills to help orchestrate the false concensus.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:51 pm

UK AC wrote:

When Janet turned up on the GLP scene Trinity announced that she has been vetted by the GLP team and that therefore the infos she posts are verifiable and trustworthy. I presume for some they take Trinity as his word because their logic is Trinity is a conspiracy forum owner therefore much of his motivation must be centered around distrust of government and exposing corrupt government actions, which means if it looks like to everyone else he is endorsing a globalist news propagandist it really is just him employing 12-d chess which the rest of us don't understand. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 1619689188

The question is how many shills operate there?  I reckon 95% of the blue names seen in the Janey thread are such shills to help orchestrate the false concensus.

And this is exactly purpose of the whole their forum. To divide the people and, mainly, mislead those, who are not to familiar with the problematics yet. Someone goes to look for alternative informations, finds one of the biggest conspiracy forums and learns that the most of members support official rhetoric of the alphabet agencies and corrupt government...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 Ezgif_12

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:06 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:If you, think you've seen weird, you haven't until you've seen these two...  Shocked
Look at their faces (I nearly said feces)  affraid
The Bogdanoffs /Rothschilds/US Election interference... confused

What the actual bloody hell was that?  affraid

PS - I just mean the brothers....the subtitles are obviously not legit, and my French is terrible. Smile

Last edited by FoShizzle on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Matjaz wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:Morning everyone!  Thought I'd share the sunrise I watched this morning.

Salt lake City? Its a beautiful sunrise, I like Utah. I think its the most beautiful state in USA but what would I know, I never been there Smile

I replied to this earlier, but it didn't show up - so no clue what happened to my post.  Utah is beautiful, but it's desert.  I grew up in desert, so I prefer forest.  Here's an image of what it's like close to my house - this is maybe 2 miles away from home.  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 Skylin10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:31 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:Morning everyone!  Thought I'd share the sunrise I watched this morning.

Salt lake City? Its a beautiful sunrise, I like Utah. I think its the most beautiful state in USA but what would I know, I never been there Smile

I replied to this earlier, but it didn't show up - so no clue what happened to my post.  Utah is beautiful, but it's desert.  I grew up in desert, so I prefer forest.  Here's an image of what it's like close to my house - this is maybe 2 miles away from home.  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 Skylin10

I like American desert I don't know why, maybe I watched too many spahghetti westerns with my old man. It was his favorite type.

Your neighborhood looks adventurous cheers
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:54 pm

UK AC wrote:

The question is how many shills operate there?  I reckon 95% of the blue names seen in the Janey thread are such shills to help orchestrate the false concensus.

I'm pretty sure she gets her way there with ott support because she is a large donator or bought into GLP. Why else would she be looked after so well. She is protected with quite a few banned words relating only to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:02 pm

133 billion dollars!  weeeeee Very Happy
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 Gold-gif
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:04 pm

FoShizzle wrote:I replied to this earlier, but it didn't show up - so no clue what happened to my post.  Utah is beautiful, but it's desert.  I grew up in desert, so I prefer forest.  Here's an image of what it's like close to my house - this is maybe 2 miles away from home.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 Skylin10

Stunning.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 25 Giphy

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next