Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:28 pm

Worse than English yobs.Twisted Evil
How would they be if they lost. affraid

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Worse than English yobs.
How would they be if they lost.

I bet many globalist types were hoping that a World Cup win would magically shore up many of the pre-existing social problems in France. Oh how wrong they are.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:00 pm

If you want have good laugh then read timeline of this guy:

https://twitter.com/ignis_fatum

And, then, compare with Jane's reports from Gaza...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Zod wrote:If you want have good laugh then read timeline of this guy:

Janey was repeating the posts from the same guy from a two months back; he posted on his twitter that there was something that sounded like an explosion with a motorcycle in Israel. He was the only one who I found on twitter who had reported that. Naturally, Janey twisted it and reported it as a Hamas terror attack on a motorcyclist. Later it turned out to be nothing, just some backfiring of the motorcycle. I believe I mentioned this previously here on ZLP.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:40 pm

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:If you want have good laugh then read timeline of this guy:

Janey was repeating the posts from the same guy from a two months back; he posted on his twitter that there was something that sounded like an explosion with a motorcycle in Israel. He was the only one who I found on twitter who had reported that. Naturally, Janey twisted it and reported it as a Hamas terror attack on a motorcyclist. Later it turned out to be nothing, just some backfiring of the motorcycle. I believe I mentioned this previously here on ZLP.

Yep, I remember it. But today it is the whole serie of posts outsourced from his account, re-written as own and, then, shared. Right now our little "journalist" explains it as "he must be on wires too"...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:46 pm

Zod wrote:Yep, I remember it. But today it is the whole serie of posts outsourced from his account, re-written as own and, then, shared. Right now our little "journalist" explains it as "he must be on wires too"...

Along with reports coming in from the news "Agencies" who have no name, another classic. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 1619689188

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:54 pm

From yesterday: Dejan Lovren X Pitch Invader

Spoiler:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:36 pm

No pussy riot aroud here Basketball Cool

(Zod, for some reason the picture is not shown here)
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 Dejan-Lovren-Football3651

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:41 pm

Anon wrote:

No pussy riot aroud here Basketball Cool

(Zod, for some reason the picture is not shown here)
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 Dejan-Lovren-Football3651

Which picture do you mean?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:47 pm

Oh i thought you have tried to embed a picture or post a link because I just see this in your post

by KneelB4Zod! on Mon 16 Jul 2018 - 21:54

Spoiler:

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:49 pm

Anon wrote:Oh i thought you have tried to embed a picture or post a link because I just see this in your post

by KneelB4Zod! on Mon 16 Jul 2018 - 21:54

Spoiler:

You have to klick on "Spoiler". It should open picture. Works for me.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:53 pm

Not working here on Firefox

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:57 pm

Anon wrote:

Interesting. There'S hiden this picture:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 DiKScwuWAAERjo4

Your's better tho'

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:19 pm

Anon wrote:

Works for me on Firefox...
I wondered what "Spoiler" was. Now I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:37 pm

I want one of these...

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:46 pm

I want one of these...

That reminds me of a news item I saw also on the topic of flying vehicles...

Engine maker Rolls-Royce has designed a propulsion system for a flying taxi which it says could take to the skies as soon as early next decade.

The British firm said it had drawn up plans for an "electric vertical take-off and landing" (EVTOL) vehicle, which could carry four to five people.

The vehicle could travel at speeds of up to 250 mph (402 km/h) for approximately 500 miles, it said.

Rolls joins a variety of other firms in seeking to develop flying vehicles.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44840953

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:52 pm

UK AC wrote:
I want one of these...

That reminds me of a news item I saw also on the topic of flying vehicles...

Engine maker Rolls-Royce has designed a propulsion system for a flying taxi which it says could take to the skies as soon as early next decade.

The British firm said it had drawn up plans for an "electric vertical take-off and landing" (EVTOL) vehicle, which could carry four to five people.

The vehicle could travel at speeds of up to 250 mph (402 km/h) for approximately 500 miles, it said.

Rolls joins a variety of other firms in seeking to develop flying vehicles.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44840953

Slovakia builds one, too:

https://vtm.zive.cz/bleskovky/slovenske-letajici-auto-se-zacne-prodavat-vypada-skvele-ale-stoji-majlant/sc-871-a-187282/default.aspx

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:33 am

Trump winked at Putin, left is gona go ballistic.  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 1619689188
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 1254334646
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:38 am

Would love to know Putins resting pulse rate. Does it ever go above 30 cyclops

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:04 am

Hi from Salt Lake City y'all! Now I need to find that video of the press conference so I can see why everyone is so worked up.

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:53 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:07 am

I'm disappointed. 15 days of jail. What kind of dicttorship is that!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:31 am

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 7 min.
#BREAKING European rights court condemns #Russia over treatment of Pussy Riot members, journalist Politkovskaya's murder probe

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 1143234681

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:07 pm

" I have a headache of epic proportions still! " GuLP!

Who even says such a thing. Well enough to post exaggerated fear on a CT forum and for what purpose?

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I'm disappointed. 15 days of jail. What kind of dicttorship is that!

That's cruel, locking up pussy for 15 days. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Would love to know Putins resting pulse rate. Does it ever go above 30

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:16 pm

Motorcyclist using her phone crashes into another scooter… but CARRIES ON looking at her mobile while lying injured on the road

http://www.dailymail.co.uk

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:24 pm

Trump Calls Off Cold War II

http://www.theamericanconservative.com

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Sorry wrong topic

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:07 pm

Spoiler:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next