Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
KneelB4Zod!
8 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:03 pm

Yusha Yuseef
@MIG29_
4 s
Breaking : Russia release official statement on Kerch Strait clash, confirm casualties

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/11/russia-official-statement-kerch-strait-clash-casualties/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:06 pm

NATO is going to get it's war with Russia by using Ukraine since all attempts have failed in Syria. If Ukraine declares war, watch how fast NATO will come to their aid.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:13 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:NATO is going to get it's war with Russia by using Ukraine since all attempts have failed in Syria. If Ukraine declares war, watch how fast NATO will come to their aid.

I think contrary. If hohols will declare war on Russia then they gonna end as Saakashvili's Georgia. NATO/globalists are cowards. They are not going to fight open battle (if not necessary). They gonna sacrifice their pawns (as Ukraine or Latvia or Estonia) in attempt to weak Russia and avoid direct confrontation.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:NATO is going to get it's war with Russia by using Ukraine since all attempts have failed in Syria. If Ukraine declares war, watch how fast NATO will come to their aid.

I think contrary. If hohols will declare war on Russia then they gonna end as Saakashvili's Georgia. NATO/globalists are cowards. They are not going to fight open battle (if not necessary). They gonna sacrifice their pawns (as Ukraine or Latvia or Estonia) in attempt to weak Russia and avoid direct confrontation.

We'll soon find out my friend. Either way, we both know that they will not rest until they can eliminate Russia one way or another. If they weren't preparing for war in the first place, they wouldn't have been spending the last few years placing their weapons on Russia's doorstep.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:24 pm

Doge
‏ @IntelDoge
6m6 minutes ago

Doge Retweeted

#BREAKING: More than 20 Ukrainian servicemen have been taken into custody by Russian Naval forces after the three Ukrainian naval vessels were captured. https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1066817753049427975 …

https://twitter.com/IntelDoge/status/1066817935061192704

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:25 pm

Karl E
‏ @therussophile
8m8 minutes ago

Russia-Ukraine Black Sea Military Crisis: On The Brink Of War https://www.therussophile.org/russia-ukraine-black-sea-military-crisis-on-the-brink-of-war.html/

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:29 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
8 s
BREAKING: Ukrainian President Poroshenko supports proposal of military law - to be presented in Rada tomorrow - @olliecarroll

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:34 pm

Liveuamap
@Liveuamap
5 min.
President at NSDC: I have to support the decision to impose "state of war", urging MPs of Rada to gather tomorrow vote for the decision

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Ds4bPYQXgAA-2j7

Yet again...Good luck.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:38 pm

Obviously, the choco-king tries to avoid presidential election. Well, Tymoshenko, the most favored candidate, is a piece of shit as wll, but still this fat piece of shit tries to maintain the power. Fuck.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:49 pm

As per reports, US/NATO tropps flee Tanak oil fields as ISIS rag tag milita is so powerful then they can defeat the whole NATO machinery with all of itw top notch equipment. Lol!

SyriaYemenMaps
@MapsSyria
15 s
#DeirEzzor/#Hasaka:

Coalition troops are leaving Tanak oilfields for the Omar oilfields because of enclosed danger from the IS militants after they captured positions south of Tanak and north of Bahra and Hajin desert.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:29 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Liveuamap
@Liveuamap
5 min.
President at NSDC: I have to support the decision to impose "state of war", urging MPs of Rada to gather tomorrow vote for the decision

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Ds4bPYQXgAA-2j7

Yet again...Good luck.

Is imposing a "state of war" likely to change anything, or just words? I mean, it's not the same as actually declaring war?

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:39 am

Mr Badger wrote:
@Liveuamap
5 min.

Yet again...Good luck.

Is imposing a "state of war" likely to change anything, or just words? I mean, it's not the same as actually declaring war?

Personally, I won't become concerned unless U.S./NATO becomes directly involved. For now I am going to wait and see.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:11 am

Humanity Blows wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
@Liveuamap
5 min.

Yet again...Good luck.
Personally, I won't become concerned unless U.S./NATO becomes directly involved. For now I am going to wait and see.
I think we're talking about a declaration of Martial law... so military control can override normal civilian law.
stuff like aborting the election cycle 'until further notice'.... and other 'little' stuff like rationing gas, rationing food, internal checkpoints,
taking property, appropriating utilities and factory production. All things become possible... after all it's 'National Security'.. U come last.
fun times ahead (if I'm right.)

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 108

*** just checked. I'm right.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-ukraine-proposes-martial-law-13644985.amp
http://feeds.inquisitr.com/~r/google/yDYq/~3/UFEZS-D-9gg/
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1NU110

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:35 am

They have been hunting her from house to house in order to dispense vigilante “justice” since she was released. Two of her political supporters, Punjab governor Salman Taseer and Minister for Minorities Shahbaz Bhatti, have already been assassinated, and her life remains in peril — but the British prime minister has refused to grant her asylum.
Theresa May Refuses Asylum for Pakistani Christian Hunted by Lynch Mobs to Appease British Muslims
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/25/theresa-may-refuses-asylum-pakistani-christian-hunted-lynch-mobs-appease-british-muslims/

Dhimmitude: Britain Turns Away Pakistani Christian to Appease ‘Sections of the Community’, Islamist Terrorists
https://t.co/xtBjC8hiFT
— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) November 10, 2018
The United Kingdom plays host to a startling number of foreign and dual nationals involved in radical Islamic terrorism, hate preaching, organized crime, and even war crimes, and Theresa May recently agreed to take thousands of young male illegal migrants claiming to be children from safe, first world France.
She declined to take in Mrs Bibi, however, after unelected civil servants — on whom she relies heavily for advice on Brexit, foreign policy, and much else — advised her that it could “stoke tensions” among Britain’s over three million strong Muslim population, and prompt radicals overseas to attack British embassies and consulates.
“[Home Secretary] Sajid [Javid] was very skeptical about the official advice, and pushed hard for her to be given asylum here,” claimed a senior government source quoted by the Mail on Sunday.
“It eventually landed on the Prime Minister’s desk, but she just followed the advice of the officials,” they added.
“[L]ots of Christians are disappointed by the British government not allowing her into the UK,” commented Qamar Rafiq, a human rights activist who had lobbied for Britain to take Mrs Bibi in.
“If she stays here longer, she will be killed. I am disappointed [Theresa May’s government] have not offered her asylum,” added Joseph Nadim, a friend of Mrs Bibi and fellow Christian.

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Bibi-Asia-640x479
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:46 am

wow, i missed a bit overnight. sounds like it has been a crazy day
Ukraine has gone crazy...again

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:21 am

Ruptly
‏Verified account @Ruptly
59s59 seconds ago

Protesters launch flares near Russian embassy in #Kiev after #Kerch Strait incident

Video

https://twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1066908964963594240

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:24 am

Ukrainian Naval Ships Ignored Calls to Stop, Violated Russian State Border - FSB
https://sputniknews.com/russia/201811261070123720-ukraine-navalships-azov-balcks-sea-kerch/
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:17 am

Liveuamap
@Liveuamap
7 hod.
More close term to what is being proposed to declare is "state of emergency" (like in France after Bataclan or Turkey's one). State of emergency cause of military aggression

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:25 am

Partisangirl
@Partisangirl
8 hod.
URGENT: Rebels Use Chemical Weapons on Government-Held #Aleppo and this actually is not the first time!...

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 ZWx0YNR-uD4

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:27 am

vanessa beeley
@VanessaBeeley
48 sek.
#SYRIA: The Unspeakable Horror of "Humanitarian" War - "On the right and in the photo is Jafar Mansour from Hama. He was too distressed to talk to us. He is 12 years old. He and 3 other children stood on a mine left by the terrorist groups."

https://www.patreon.com/posts/syria-horror-of-22926210?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=postshare

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:30 am

Yusha Yuseef
@MIG29_
5 hod.
#Russian forces take big number of #Ukrainian navy sailors prisoner after #Kerch Strait clash - Details

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/11/russian-forces-ukrainian-navy-sailors-kerch-strait/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:31 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:36 am

Drexl Spivey
@RisboLensky
11 sek.
#IEA claims missile strike on #USA #NATO base in Bagram #Parwan again. 3rd attack in past 4 days #Afghanistan

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Ds6LSK-XgAEPoQ0

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:37 am

vanessa beeley
@VanessaBeeley
10 min.
The SAA Glorious Victory against ISIS in Tilal Al Safa - ""You will not find one foreign mercenary in the Syrian Arab Army, we are Syrian, pure Syrian and that is why we will fight until we achieve victory."

(Nice photogallery included):

https://www.patreon.com/posts/saa-glorious-in-22879725?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=postshare

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:39 am

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:43 am

Strategic Sentinel
@StratSentinel
7 hod.
#Poroshenko appeals to Europe for help in defense against #Russia

Lol, do you remember when hohols ranted how their army is the most powerful in the whole Europe and they halted Russian ivasion? Now Porky begs for help lmao!

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:45 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Strategic Sentinel
@StratSentinel
7 hod.
#Poroshenko appeals to Europe for help in defense against #Russia

Lol, do you remember when hohols ranted how their army is the most powerful in the whole Europe and they halted Russian ivasion? Now Porky begs for help lmao!

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:47 am

Liveuamap
@Liveuamap
4 min.
Russia has reopened Kerch strait for traffic https://liveuamap.com/en/2018/26-november-russia-has-reopened-kerch-strait-for-traffic … #Ukraine

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:52 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:14 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next