Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
KneelB4Zod!
8 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Empty Re: #16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:45 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Empty Re: #16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:46 pm

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Ds4EL_TWoAIe9Kc

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 2713748720

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:48 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

both of them?
#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1619689188

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Pfftsm10

Touche.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:50 pm

Azov sea stand off in short:

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:52 pm

krstae
@krstae
3 min.
Toxic ‘protection’: Chemical release blamed on USAF base in Germany — RT World News

https://www.rt.com/news/444834-us-base-germany-chemicals/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:53 pm

Clashes on the US/Mexico border...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Azov sea stand off in short:

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 4029985365

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Cruise10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:58 pm

Dilyana Gaytandzhieva
@dgaytandzhieva
2 min.
Airline Involved In Weapons Deliveries To Armed Groups In Syria Continues Cargo Flights To Conflict Zones In Middle East, Central Asia https://shar.es/aat1c7 via @southfronteng

Silk Way Airlines flights to conflict zones in the Middle East and the Central Asia continued.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:00 pm

Liveuamap
@Liveuamap
37 sek.
NATO is closely monitoring developments in the Azov Sea and Kerch Strait, and in contact with the Ukrainian authorities. NATO call for restraint and de-escalation. https://liveuamap.com/en/2018/25-november-nato-is-closely-monitoring-developments-in-the … via @NATOpress #Ukraine

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Ds4F81FXQAUl6gV

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:02 pm

Patrick Henningsen
@21WIRE
5 min.
#Ukraine #KerchStrait Exactly as we warned 2 hours ago on Sunday Wire live show, this looks like a planned provocation by NATO-Kiev designed pull Washington in further vs #Russia. We are 1 step from #WAR now...

https://news.sky.com/story/russia-fires-at-ukraine-ships-in-black-sea-11563775

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:03 pm

Enrico Ivanov ☦️
@Russ_Warrior
Important:
_ protests in front of Russian embassy in Kiev are very limited, nothing big underway.
_ intensity of Ukrainian shelling on Donetsk is slightly the same of the past days (low).
Those who say something else are pushing for more violence.
#Kerch

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Patrick Henningsen
@21WIRE
5 min.
#Ukraine #KerchStrait Exactly as we warned 2 hours ago on Sunday Wire live show, this looks like a planned provocation by NATO-Kiev designed pull Washington in further vs #Russia. We are 1 step from #WAR now...

If they can't start a war with Russia in Syria, they'll try elsewhere.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
@21WIRE
5 min.

You know how it ends...

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 The-frozen-body-of-a-dead-german-soldier-is-used-11303769

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
@21WIRE
5 min.

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 2713748720
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:08 pm

Btw, boots are important. Take 'em if war breaks out...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:16 pm

Useless US/NATO militaries keep their pointless parody of military operations in effect in eastern Syria...:

SyriaYemenMaps
@MapsSyria
6 min.
#Hajin/#Bahra:

Islamic State managed yesterday when they temporary controlled Al-Bahra town to free high profile #IS commanders from the #SDF prison inside the town.

Judging by the developement in the ISIS pocket in eastern Syria I have no other choice than lable the whole NATO (including god-like US Army) as a bunch of idiots who should rather picknicking than fight. Really, wtf? But, yeah, there is another factor. All such "mishaps" are planned and commanders are in clear support of terrorists. If so then it is sahme to serve NATO/US army. Not honor at all. As orange professional cocksucker says - sad, very sad.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:19 pm

Ollie Richardson
@O_Rich_
3 hod.
The EU Accused Russia of "Illegally Exporting" Cultural Values From Crimea
http://www.stalkerzone.org/the-eu-accused-russia-of-illegally-exporting-cultural-values-from-crimea/ …

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 697712634

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ollie Richardson
@O_Rich_
3 hod.
The EU Accused Russia of "Illegally Exporting" Cultural Values From Crimea
http://www.stalkerzone.org/the-eu-accused-russia-of-illegally-exporting-cultural-values-from-crimea/ …

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 697712634

The EU goes full SJW #16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:25 pm

Gonna be a mighty short fucking war, but hey, don't let that little fact stop you...

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Just_DO_IT

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:35 pm

Hahaha, what an asshat Turchinov is. Ffs, this is Monty Python's sacle farce. Lol!

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:36 pm

Just like "Sack o' shit-villi, does Willy Wanka really think the US will back him? Or will he be forced to eat his tie too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:38 pm

Let them try, I've got plenty of popcorn while I watch them get their asses kicked Georgia style.

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Popcor12

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:40 pm

And be aware - those Sunni/Zionist extremists see us as "untenmensh". Literally they are nazis of our time. Don't be fooled fooled, this is global dictatorship in making 101.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:48 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Just like "Sack o' shit-villi, does Willy Wanka really think the US will back him? Or will he be forced to eat his tie too?

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Porosh10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:49 pm

Banderists do their work...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
3 min.
Watch: Russian Su-25 jets, Ka-52 attack helicopters patrol skies over Kerch Strait (Videos)

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/11/kerch-strait-russian-attack-helicopters/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:50 pm

crap.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:53 pm

Military Advisor
@miladvisor
6 min.
Russian Coast Guard of the Border Service:The Ukrainian naval ships ‘Berdyansk’, ‘Nikopol’, ‘Yanu Kapu’ were detained in Russia's territorial waters in the Black Sea.

So flip the coin what actually happened....

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:55 pm

Lol, that's good pint:

#16 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:59 pm

Mob in the front of Russian embassy grows bigger:

Those people won't wake up to wor tomorrow. So the can rioting over the NATO staged provocation instead of make their country better. Just saying...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next