Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

+11
Talos
Zambeezi
hillbilly
FoShizzle
H10
Matjaz
Humanity Blows
Mr Badger
Stand_Sure_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
The Original Mind
15 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 20 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by Slovák Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:40 am

Johnson tells Putin normalization of bilateral relations now is impossible

The Prime Minister said there will be no normalisation of our bilateral relationship until Russia ends the destabilising activity that threatens the UK and our allies and undermines the safety of our citizens and our collective security," the statement says.

Johnson also stressed that his country’s position on the Salisbury incident was unchanged. "He was clear there had been no change in the UK’s position on Salisbury,

https://tass.com/world/1110483

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 20 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by khnum Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:51 am

Slovák wrote:Johnson tells Putin normalization of bilateral relations now is impossible

The Prime Minister said there will be no normalisation of our bilateral relationship until Russia ends the destabilising activity that threatens the UK and our allies and undermines the safety of our citizens and our collective security," the statement says.

Johnson also stressed that his country’s position on the Salisbury incident was unchanged. "He was clear there had been no change in the UK’s position on Salisbury,

Maybe after Randy Andy,the Succubus of Sussex and Harold,Brexit etc someone wishes to prevent a complete idiocracy like the USA.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:21 am

khnum wrote:
Slovák wrote:Johnson tells Putin normalization of bilateral relations now is impossible

Maybe after Randy Andy,the Succubus of Sussex and Harold,Brexit etc someone wishes to prevent a complete idiocracy like the USA.

Yeah, but the UK narrative above has been idiotic as well, from the day 1. Russians Everywhere! Do not fool yourselves you are no better than the Muricans.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:26 pm

When I read what Boris said I don't know what he's talking about. It's massive BS out of thin air.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:52 pm

13:50 January 21, 2020
Russian, British military hold talks in Singapore
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:39 pm

Zod, where’s the ”Fuck EU” image?

Happy Brexit Day folks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:00 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:24 pm

WTF? Giving him a satanic face. The same kind of red-blck "sun rays" we had here in Germany as warnings from SU threats.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 20 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:56 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:33 pm

Back to the roots? She could stay at her German family members here.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20