Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

+11
Talos
Zambeezi
hillbilly
FoShizzle
H10
Matjaz
Humanity Blows
Mr Badger
Stand_Sure_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
The Original Mind
15 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 6 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by UK AC Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:44 am

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 6 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:24 am

Sky News‏@SkyNews · 2 min
⚡️ “One in five Brits will be a victim of crime this year” by @SkyNews

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1027469354332512256

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 6 488967860

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:14 pm

Sputnik‏@SputnikInt · 5 min.
BREAKING: @BorisJohnson to be probed for alleged breach of #Tory code of conduct - reports https://sptnkne.ws/jpEY

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:38 am

Boris Johnson 'won't apologise' for burka comments

Boris Johnson has stood by his remarks about the burka after the Conservative Party chairman told him to apologise.

The former foreign secretary has been criticised for saying Muslim women wearing burkas "look like letter boxes" and comparing them to "bank robbers".

PM Theresa May has backed calls for Mr Johnson to apologise, saying the remarks have "clearly caused offence".

But a source close to Mr Johnson said he "won't be apologising", adding it was "ridiculous" to attack his views.

"We must not fall into the trap of shutting down the debate on difficult issues," the source added.

"We have to call it out. If we fail to speak up for liberal values then we are simply yielding ground to reactionaries and extremists."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45096519

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:00 pm

Jeffrey Kaye
‏@jeff_kaye
19 hod.
How the British Government subjected thousands of people to chemical and biological warfare trials during Cold War

Exclusive: Historians had previously thought that such operations were much less extensive

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/how-the-british-government-subjected-thousands-of-people-to-chemical-and-biological-warfare-trials-10376411.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:33 am

RT UK
@RTUKnews
4 hod.
10 people in hospital following Manchester shooting – police https://on.rt.com/9c8c

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:26 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:13 am

Effing sugar tax Evil or Very Mad
The answer to obesity (and I know this as a fat fucker myself, who used to be fit and has been fighting the flab for years) is to get people off their arses and get them to do some exercise, not to dictate to them what they can and can't eat.
I've just boycotted my favourite soft drink, Sanpellegrino, because they've changed the recipe to dodge the sugar tax and now it tastes like shit. I almost took the pack back to the store the other day because I thought they'd gone off.
And surprise! Today I find that I can no longer buy imported Dr Pepper from the States for the same reason.
UK Dr Pepper is ok, but it isn't a spot on the US version.
Down with the sugar tax!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:16 am

Help, Fo! Can you smuggle me some Dr Pepper over? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:53 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:00 am

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 6 1928602959

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:06 am

Oh look, migration levels from the EU have dipped and now wages are rising. Who would have thought it? Razz

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:34 am

>> Effing sugar tax Evil or Very Mad
The answer to obesity (and I know this as a fat fucker myself, who used to be fit and has been fighting the flab for years) is to get people off their arses and get them to do some exercise, not to dictate to them what they can and can't eat.
I've just boycotted my favourite soft drink, Sanpellegrino, because they've changed the recipe to dodge the sugar tax and now it tastes like shit. I almost took the pack back to the store the other day because I thought they'd gone off.
And surprise! Today I find that I can no longer buy imported Dr Pepper from the States for the same reason.
UK Dr Pepper is ok, but it isn't a spot on the US version.
Down with the sugar tax! <<

It's shocking how they want to poison us all, even those of us who are healthy with artificial sweeteners. I do everything to avoid them but they put them in so many things now.

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:40 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:49 pm

UK AC wrote:

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 6 1143234681

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:44 am

Hopefully they have their case heard in court without Zio-stooge Robinson trying to collapse the trial this time...

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:45 pm

Another day, more mass stabbings in broad daylight in the once "Great" Britain.

https://news.sky.com/story/four-men-stabbed-in-south-london-11474316

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:47 pm

messytan wrote:Another day, more mass stabbings in broad daylight in the once "Great" Britain.

https://news.sky.com/story/four-men-stabbed-in-south-london-11474316

Not so long some study claimed that 20% of Brittons will be crime victims this year. It could be underestimated after all...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:08 pm

<< Not so long some study claimed that 20% of Brittons will be crime victims this year. It could be underestimated after all... <<

I don't know if anyone mentioned during the Moss Side, Manchester shooting spree, a few days ago. There was a local resident interviewed, said the local council wanted to "improve" the area, so they brought in more "professional" people. These "professional people" were not used to petty crime like drugs so kept calling the police. The local gangs took offence. Local residents literally "fled" the area (checking into hotels) in anticipate of "hell breaking loose". I can't beleive this is going on in this country. I think the whole country is on the brink - I live in quite a nice area but just this week a young lad got hooted at (car horn) for crossing the road, they started swearing at each other and it almost turned into a full on fight (fortunately they were'nt very good at it) over nothing. Day time, families around. It's a totally different planet to just 10 or 15 years ago. You have no idea who might have a weapon these days.

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:40 am

Well, you can see exactly where Trump is coming from when he labels the media as the 'enemy of the people' when someone such as Corbyn is being smeared like this:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:48 pm

UK AC wrote:Well, you can see exactly where Trump is coming from when he labels the media as the 'enemy of the people' when someone such as Corbyn is being smeared like this:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:39 am

Newham police escape: Cheering onlookers condemned

A police officer has condemned people who cheered a man escaping police after a confrontation which left two officers requiring hospital treatment.

The incident on Romford Road, Newham, east London, was filmed and shared on social media with laughter and shouts of encouragement clearly audible.

But Supt Roy Smith described it as a "sad state of affairs".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45224946

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:44 am

Ex-Met terror chief: 'Extreme right infiltrating politics'

The Metropolitan Police's former head of counter terrorism, Mark Rowley, has warned that "aggressive intolerance" is finding its way into mainstream political debate.

Talking to BBC Newsnight he said it was important to ensure extremist groups could not "generate credibility and present themselves as representatives of white Britain or Muslim Britain."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-45229850/ex-met-terror-chief-extreme-right-infiltrating-politics

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:46 am

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 6 949160760 Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 6 949160760 Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 6 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:16 am

@russian_market
NIGEL FARAGE SAYS HE WILL CAMPAIGN FOR LEAVE MEANS LEAVE

Nigel Farage is returning to frontline politics to challenge what he describes as Theresa May's "fraudulent" Brexit plan.

https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-back-in-politics-to-challenge-theresa-mays-brexit-11475417

May's plan for fake Brexit is unpopular not just among the leavers but remainers as well. Whatever the case, it's very likely we're heading for another election next year. It was seen at one of the previous general elections that Farage can command the support of a big portion of the electorate. This could push conservative MPs to get rid of May sooner rather than later, because they know that most people who chose Brexit also voted for the Conservatives, and if the voters are unhappy with the Brexit deal then it would spell decimation for the Conservative party. But not just the Conservative party, but press barons, banksters and globalists too, since this scenario could end up with the anti-globalist Corbyn and his Labour party winning the most seats. And then you see it's no wonder Netanyahu, MSM and globalists are trying(and failing) to destroy Corbyn every single day without rest for the past 8 months or so.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 6 1854299768

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:28 am

UK AC wrote:
@russian_market
NIGEL FARAGE SAYS HE WILL CAMPAIGN FOR LEAVE MEANS LEAVE

Nigel Farage is returning to frontline politics to challenge what he describes as Theresa May's "fraudulent" Brexit plan.

https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-back-in-politics-to-challenge-theresa-mays-brexit-11475417

May's plan for fake Brexit is unpopular not just among the leavers but remainers as well. Whatever the case, it's very likely we're heading for another election next year. It was seen at one of the previous general elections that Farage can command the support of a big portion of the electorate. This could push conservative MPs to get rid of May sooner rather than later, because they know that most people who chose Brexit also voted for the Conservatives, and if the voters are unhappy with the Brexit deal then it would spell decimation for the Conservative party. But not just the Conservative party, but press barons, banksters and globalists too, since this scenario could end up with the anti-globalist Corbyn and his Labour party winning the most seats. And then you see it's no wonder Netanyahu, MSM and globalists are trying(and failing) to destroy Corbyn every single day without rest for the past 8 months or so.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 6 1854299768

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 6 1E38902300000578-0-Nigel_Farage_pictured_has_been_branded_a_racist_following_his_ca-a-69_1426206942273

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:54 am

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Disembowelments and murders with machetes now a daily occurence on the streets of London.

A LONDON man who witnessed a fight in which four teenagers were stabbed and one victim’s intestines allegedly spilled out onto the floor has said that he went back to his lunch after the attack, as he was so used to violence in the area.

Graphic links.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1004704/London-bloodbath-Camberwell-road-latest-news-stabbing-2018

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7033522/camberwell-stabbing-gang-fight-south-london/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45213136

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/17/four-children-stabbed-south-london-one-boy-disembowelled-7850208/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6071987/Police-battle-save-disembowelled-teen-three-stabbed-death-London.html

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/724082/London-stabbing-attack-murder-Catford-police-Camberwell-Chingford-Walworth

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:42 pm

messytan wrote:Disembowelments and murders with machetes now a daily occurence on the streets of London.

A LONDON man who witnessed a fight in which four teenagers were stabbed and one victim’s intestines allegedly spilled out onto the floor has said that he went back to his lunch after the attack, as he was so used to violence in the area.

Graphic links.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1004704/London-bloodbath-Camberwell-road-latest-news-stabbing-2018

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7033522/camberwell-stabbing-gang-fight-south-london/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45213136

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/17/four-children-stabbed-south-london-one-boy-disembowelled-7850208/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6071987/Police-battle-save-disembowelled-teen-three-stabbed-death-London.html

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/724082/London-stabbing-attack-murder-Catford-police-Camberwell-Chingford-Walworth

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 6 3700336097

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next