Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:31 pm

ANON II wrote:I already knew how they got that stupid congressman to do all of those crazy things but this guy just confirms it. For people who do not live in the united states you just have to understand how deeply controlled any and all US politicians are by the israeli lobby. It is no more complicated than that. When they are promised recognition from israel they do what they are told. They know where the money comes from and it also overlaps with their own zionist christian beliefs and those of a solid 1/4 of the american populace. It is a total recipe for disaster. This guy isn't at all ashamed to admit it. He more or less says "i was promised a medal from israel so i did what i was told." and he thinks that is an excuse to advocate giving weapons to 3 year olds?

It is disgraceful. If it wasn't shunned by the american public they'd do the exact same thing out in the open for saudi arabia.

I can't stand Sasha Baron or whatever is his name. I didn't heard audio at first but later heard what was it about. Degrading USA or any other country in this way to me is sick. Its a joke that could be funny but once they put in degrading of nationalism it stops for me.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Less than 400 users...

You have to be aware they are all registered tho, majority was always AC and they were able to afford anything. You know what I like with this new GLP, no nobody/anomaly threads. God I hated reading even titles of those threads not to mention to go in there because lets face it, it is crazy talk. So now that everyone is registered no one speaks abpout it anymore, no one wants to be seen bat shit crazy ya know #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1619689188 Good stuff!
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:49 pm

Matjaz wrote:
ANON II wrote:I already knew how they got that stupid congressman to do all of those crazy things but this guy just confirms it. For people who do not live in the united states you just have to understand how deeply controlled any and all US politicians are by the israeli lobby. It is no more complicated than that. When they are promised recognition from israel they do what they are told. They know where the money comes from and it also overlaps with their own zionist christian beliefs and those of a solid 1/4 of the american populace. It is a total recipe for disaster. This guy isn't at all ashamed to admit it. He more or less says "i was promised a medal from israel so i did what i was told." and he thinks that is an excuse to advocate giving weapons to 3 year olds?

It is disgraceful. If it wasn't shunned by the american public they'd do the exact same thing out in the open for saudi arabia.

I can't stand Sasha Baron or whatever is his name. I didn't heard audio at first but later heard what was it about. Degrading USA or any other country in this way to me is sick. Its a joke that could be funny but once they put in degrading of nationalism it stops for me.

I'm not his big fan, too. He has some good gags but, overall, I don't see most of his jokes funny. But this one was actually good. That's not him, who degrades USA. That's treacherous politicians, so firmly owned by Israeli lobby, AIPAC, that they are willing to repeat any nonsense just because it is from Israel so it must be right. They openly work for foreign country, promote its interests and agendas. Don't matter what. Just look at Trump. Netanyahu openly boasts over that it was him, who made Trump to cancel Iranian deal. And media are completely silent. Because they are owned by the same special interest groups as politicians.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ANON II Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:57 pm

Respectfully I look at it a little differently.

If there is a lobby/country that holds that much sway over my country, to the point where they could prompt an elected representative to pull his pants down on a TV set and back towards someone who they think is mossad and scream "you will be a homosexual!" then as citizens we all need it to be exposed.

Whether I like it or not or whether I think it is funny or not I need to know about it. If a congressman will do that in front of a camera can you imagine how they treat my tax money behind closed doors? Imagine how my tax money goes down the toilet when a real israeli lobbyist comes to their office with an outstretched hand...

I was especially disappointed with Larry Pratt. He needs to completely step down and let adults speak for gun owners of america (GOA). That was disgraceful. Once again it was the israeli thing that got him - too many american politicians cannot resist it.

ANON II

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:09 pm

ANON II wrote:Respectfully I look at it a little differently.

If there is a lobby/country that holds that much sway over my country, to the point where they could prompt an elected representative to pull his pants down on a TV set and back towards someone who they think is mossad and scream "you will be a homosexual!" then as citizens we all need it to be exposed.

Whether I like it or not or whether I think it is funny or not I need to know about it. If a congressman will do that in front of a camera can you imagine how they treat my tax money behind closed doors? Imagine how my tax money goes down the toilet when a real israeli lobbyist comes to their office with an outstretched hand...

I was especially disappointed with Larry Pratt. He needs to completely step down and let adults speak for gun owners of america (GOA). That was disgraceful. Once again it was the israeli thing that got him - too many american politicians cannot resist it.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 2713748720

But let's not forget - when JFK intended to register AZC, AIPAC parent organisation, as a foreign agent suddenly he was assassinated...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:36 pm

Libertine wrote:Meh, I still like Trinity and wish only the best for him and his. As for the rest, it'll all sort itself out in time.

I went to see Hereditary movie tonight. Quite good and a bit unnerving. Loss, grief, madness (or perhaps not) and magic of the worst kind. Bit of a mind bender.

The valley has been on fire for the last week. Hoping for some rain...

I enjoyed that movie up until the end. It seemed rushed.

I hope the fires are done. I love you
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:38 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
UK AC wrote:
Thanks again to ZOD for making this THE place to go to get the news without all the nonsense.

Maybe we can expect this site to flood with users now. Hope you are prepared, Zod. Very Happy

Have you got a ban hammer ready?

^^^ So much #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 2713748720
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:42 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Spoiler:

My main comlaint is that "where is our solidarity" when we see our brethen are getting the shit treatment, where was our ethics when we saw

Evil Aunt, Luisport, Zod, OTTO.. that Egyptian.. what his name again?... got banned one after another?

We watch one after another DELETED.. but where was the resistence, where was the support then?  

There was none... now everyone is DELETED, and before us a whole bunch of others...

THAT'S WHY I CURSED GLP

to get this shit manipulator den done once and for all.

Our solidarity is in contacts outside the forum. That is much more important than membership in some cointelpro forum imho.

Luis was not banned btw. And I can't remind the Egyptian's guy nick as well...

scratch

It was Bes Maat. And he wasn't banned afaik. He told me he was going to be away for a while, and he'd show up as an AC occasionally. I miss him, he was an excellent poster.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:47 pm

ANON II wrote:Respectfully I look at it a little differently.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 949160760
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:36 pm

Feelin' lucky Trinity, well do ya? tongue

Stripe, PayPal, Patreon: The Right Is Being Banned from Online Fundraising

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/07/24/stripe-paypal-patreon-the-right-is-being-banned-from-online-fundraising/

It's not cool that websites/companies be blacklisted by payment processors simply for their politics, if that is indeed what is happening, however the cointel site we're all familiar with deserves everything that comes to them in this regard. For those who aren't aware, Stripe is GLP's new payment processor.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:59 am

A Georgia lawmaker ridiculed by dropping his trousers and using racial slurs on Sacha Baron Cohen's Who Is America? show has said he will resign.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44949504

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:10 pm

Just came on my mind - does anyone know why is "gladio" banned on the other forum?

scratch

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by koo Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:45 am

LOL, shils are now afraid they are going to shill to each other with no real visitors to listen their propaganda.

I've said it in their faces before glp would had been closed as for them to keep the narrative going they need either keep deleting posts at the speed of light or banning untamed (unregistered) visitors. Either way they lose.

By the time Israel attacks Iran exoect full zionazi censorship on all socialmedia, news outlets and even forums.

koo

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:27 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:31 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:09 am

A few photos from my Prague visit two days ago:

Spoiler:

In links under photos full size images.

And yes, it's likely my hand. That's why the two photos are not taken correctly.

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:17 am

You snapped American embassy in first photo? City doesn't look dense but I know its spread wide.

Nice skyline, how tall are the towers on last pic, 100-130 meters?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:18 am

That's the US flag I think? Must be their embassy. Keeping a close eye on them? #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1619689188

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:32 am

UK AC wrote:That's the US flag I think? Must be their embassy. Keeping a close eye on them? #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1619689188

Twisted Evil
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:36 am

Matjaz wrote:You snapped American embassy in first photo? City doesn't look dense but I know its spread wide.

UK AC wrote:That's the US flag I think? Must be their embassy. Keeping a close eye on them? #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1619689188

Yeah. I visited my dentist and then I had some spying mission. You know all those Jason Bourne movies, crazy escapes and so on...

Well, nothing like this happened.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1619689188

I just noticed the building on my walk to Petřín, well known hill in Prague. There is great view (and 60m high lookout tower but I didn't go up there).

That's rather uptown so it is not that dense in this parts of the city. The old city is really dense tho'. Alos there are large housing developements. One of them you can see on the horizon at 3rd photo.

And yep, the "twin towers" have about 100 meters. It should be this:

https://zpravy.idnes.cz/v-tower-pankrac-mrakodrap-praha-d3s-/domaci.aspx?c=A150908_224603_domaci_aha

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:00 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 4029985365

Man, y'all are killing me this morning. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 4029985365 #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 4029985365
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:02 am

Matjaz wrote:You snapped American embassy in first photo? City doesn't look dense but I know its spread wide.

He's a Russian spy, don't ya know? Twisted Evil
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:03 am

Nice pics, Zod! I'm going hiking tomorrow with my friends, so I'll be posting some pics on Sunday. Smile
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:20 am

FoShizzle wrote:Nice pics, Zod!  I'm going hiking tomorrow with my friends, so I'll be posting some pics on Sunday.  Smile

I should go too. Actually, except my Prague visit I wasn't anywhere yet. I'm thinking about visiting nearby castle ruins. Well, it's about 20km so it would take whole day I guess.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:25 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:Nice pics, Zod!  I'm going hiking tomorrow with my friends, so I'll be posting some pics on Sunday.  Smile

I should go too. Actually, except my Prague visit I wasn't anywhere yet. I'm thinking about visiting nearby castle ruins. Well, it's about 20km so it would take whole day I guess.

Ooooh! Do it! And take pics. I'd love to be able to hike to castle ruins!! The hike we're doing tomorrow isn't one with valley vistas, but there's some very pretty stuff to take pics of....and if I'm lucky I'll catch a black bear or deer. We've crossed paths with a black bear a couple of times on this particular trail. I love you I've also seen one traipsing across my friends' property. They live in the middle of nowhere up a mountain, obviously. Smile

Ugh, time to get on my first call of 7 scheduled this afternoon. See ya later!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:32 am

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Ooooh! Do it!  And take pics.  I'd love to be able to hike to castle ruins!!  The hike we're doing tomorrow isn't one with valley vistas, but there's some very pretty stuff to take pics of....and if I'm lucky I'll catch a black bear or deer.  We've crossed paths with a black bear a couple of times on this particular trail.  I love you   I've also seen one traipsing across my friends' property.  They live in the middle of nowhere up a mountain, obviously. Smile

Ugh, time to get on my first call of 7 scheduled this afternoon.  See ya later!

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 Hithere

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:27 pm

Jul 27 2018 13:16:06 (EST)
What are the odds?
Q
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/0c2fa4b7874b6a6c74e01b04e6f1b21205bc7a8a6b664dcd9230ef4d0ca2a9ab.jpg

Journalist Michael Hastings is the guy sitting  to Mueller's left!!!  He's the first one I recognized since I was reading about him this week.  What are the odds he didn't die 5 years ago in a car crash?  That's DJT Jr. in the teal shirt in the background.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/michael-hastings-rolling-stone-contributor-dead-at-33-200287/
Rolling Stone
Rolling Stone
Michael Hastings, 'Rolling Stone' Contributor, Dead at 33
The bold journalist died in a car accident in Los Angeles
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:24 am

Clever optical illusion...

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Posted earlier today:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 ORJnjhG

Didn't I say it last weekend that it wouldn't be surprising if one week later after he's squeezed as many new paid member sign ups from this stunt that he'll re-open the board to the ACs.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 Giphy

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooo Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:48 pm

since the AC banning fir posting there is a 1000% increase in zionist and satanism posts all with the intent to picture all the most vile crimes as holy actions of a god.

it's basically come down to a Read Only Medium. Few registered members who arent taned trough the karma system and oppose them get attacked in every possible way and banned.

welcome to UN Jew World Order Pax Judaica Talmudic Marxism Beast system

Mooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next