Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Great photos

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 1778904525

Hopefully I'll take some pics yet on my slowly ending vaccation. Still planning some hiking but it's quite hard if I go to bed about 4 or 5am every day.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 1619689188

Thanks Zod Smile

You sound as bad as me for getting any sleep. I haven't done anything in the garden for the last week as the sun is up before I can get any shuteye lol!

Yeah, don't tell me about this. Then I wake up at noon, make my lunch for dinner.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:55 am

I posted this yesterday but it didn't show up for some reason...
Holy sheet!
I knew these were dangerous but look at this...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:24 am

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:I posted this yesterday but it didn't show up for some reason...
Holy sheet!

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 2924852245

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:25 am

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:I posted this yesterday but it didn't show up for some reason...
Holy sheet!

lol!

Im thinkin of buying scooter old school one, Italians are very smart with this. Its so much cheaper and no traffic, no red lights and it can get you anywhere.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:55 am

Matjaz wrote:
Holy sheet!

lol!

Im thinkin of buying scooter old school one, Italians are very smart with this. Its so much cheaper and no traffic, no red lights and it can get you anywhere.

I've cycled my whole life, never took well to driving and failed my last test in 1994. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:27 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Holy sheet!

lol!

I've cycled my whole life, never took well to driving and failed my last test in 1994. lol!

There's too much hills around here for a bike I would have to get extra stamina for pedals.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 2977618280
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Goldfinch with youngster and brown argus butterflies along the trail today. I have a trailcam now which I'm hoping to place one night in the next week or so to try and film badgers.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 _dsc0012
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 _dsc0013

I love you I love you I love you I love you
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:02 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Goldfinch with youngster and brown argus butterflies along the trail today. I have a trailcam now which I'm hoping to place one night in the next week or so to try and film badgers.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 _dsc0012
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 _dsc0013

I love you I love you I love you I love you

cheers

I don't know why, but the colours in the pics are really washed out here, It might happen in the conversion to web colours.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:07 pm

Just wild guess, Badg. You do not use juset smartphone, do you?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:56 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Just wild guess, Badg. You do not use juset smartphone, do you?

Smile I use a Nikon D90. mostly with a Sigma 70-300mm.

I have a lovely Sigma 17-70mm for my lightning pics, although there is damage to the front lens after a storm blew the tripod over on the beach, so I have to Photoshop out the damage with every picture I take.

I don't have a smartphone, although I see that they take some very good pictures these days, I prefer a proper camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:20 pm

Zod wrote:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 4029985365

Russian vodka is a hell of a drug

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 Tenor

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:18 am

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 4029985365

Russian vodka is a hell of a drug

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 Tenor
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 972632722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:12 am

If you need a jump start, don't call the Rescue Services, call a RHINO.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:25 am

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:If you need a jump start, don't call the Rescue Services, call a RHINO.

Those animals are like tanks. No fun with them if they are angry.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 3700336097

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:58 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:If you need a jump start, don't call the Rescue Services, call a RHINO.

Those animals are like tanks. No fun with them if they are angry.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 3700336097

The Rhino will always win. They must have their heads screwed on the wrong way allowing the public to drive through an enclosure with dangerous animals.
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 2004026421

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:01 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 Dj1ZiOEXsAAyaxi

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 Dj1ZiOEXsAAyaxi

Must give this a try! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 Dj1ZiOEXsAAyaxi

Must give this a try! Very Happy

It's something like this (HB likes this video...):

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:29 am

Just for info - some troubles with servers on provider's side. It should be repaired now, still works quite slowly tho'...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:47 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

Who needs Rambo?

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 16196813

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:39 pm

We are getting a new little boy on Saturday. A French Bulldog.
One on the left is one of our daughter's dog, Beau at eight weeks old.
Ozzy on the right...
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 33 Ozzy_s10

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:42 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:We are getting a new little boy on Saturday. A French Bulldog.
Ozzy on the right...

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Awesome doggies, say "Hi" to them for me.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:17 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:We are getting a new little boy on Saturday. A French Bulldog.
Ozzy on the right...

I love you I love you What sweet little guys!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Ozzy on the right...

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Awesome doggies, say "Hi" to them for me.

Will do.
We struggled for a long time before deciding to get another dog. We had Boxers mainly and it is so hard when they go. Our daughter got one of these and it is the cutest thing on four legs so now couldn't resist getting one from a neighbour. Dogs keep you young and I need that with my advancing years. Looking forward to Saturday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:22 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Ozzy on the right...

I love you I love you   What sweet little guys!  

They certainly are. When Beau comes, he gets on my lap waiting for a spoonful of honey which I have to keep by my side. Daughter wanted us to get a she dog to mate but I don't want a baby machine, just the company of a faithful dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:20 pm

I keep waking up at 3am and it is very lonely in here atm
Going to play Solitaire...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:32 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:I keep waking up at 3am and it is very lonely in here atm

Have you tried Kalms? I find they work very well for getting a few hours sleep (when there's no alcohol available).
I'm up first thing to get some gardening done before the rain hits later on.
You may catch a Kent Clipper as storms are due up the Channel Tuesday evening, I plan to be watching from Hastings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:29 am

Mr Badger wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:I keep waking up at 3am and it is very lonely in here atm

Have you tried Kalms? I find they work very well for getting a few hours sleep (when there's no alcohol available).
I'm up first thing to get some gardening done before the rain hits later on.
You may catch a Kent Clipper as storms are due up the Channel Tuesday evening, I plan to be watching from Hastings.

I take Melatonin at night which helps me get to sleep and also been chewing a Bay leaf before I go to bed. Luckily, I go to sleep in my chair about an hour after waking when I wake at about 3am, if I wake at 5am, which also happens a lot, I don't usually go back to sleep. I just don't get many full nights sleep. It is down to medical probs and, also, my age.
Glad we staked down the Fig tree/bush in the last two days. Last high winds a couple of weeks ago nearly uprooted it.
Look forward to seeing photos of storm if you take some.
Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next