Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
shachalnur
10 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:48 pm

Afghanistan:

Dr. Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai
@RisboLensky
·
1h
NDS claimed arrest of #Khurasan leader Aslam Farooqi

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:49 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:55 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:02 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:15 pm

Good, good ...

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 949160760

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:31 pm

Why don't people start to think for themselves?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:13 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
34s
Yemeni military convoy comes under mysterious attack in #Aden https://is.gd/zfDwFF #Yemen

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:23 pm

At the DOW chart (set to 4 hours) you can see the pumping and "pfffft"

https://www.ig.com/uk/indices/markets-indices/weekend-wall-street#information-banner-dismiss

pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:33 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:At the DOW chart (set to 4 hours) you can see the pumping and "pfffft"

https://www.ig.com/uk/indices/markets-indices/weekend-wall-street#information-banner-dismiss

pirat pirat

lol! I can hear the bicycle pump followed by the farting deflation.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:54 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

https://en.news-front.info/2020/04/04/venezuela-prepares-for-a-full-scale-war-maduro-accuses-the-us-of-preparing-terrorist-attacks/

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/04/04/unsa-a04.html

https://www.ft.com/content/4d24e638-fa26-4173-91b7-93b54dfcf197

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:01 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:05 pm

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/04/04/622281/G77-China-unilateral-sanctions

G77, China urge end to unilateral sanctions amid coronavirus pandemic

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:08 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

-God might be merciful with the men in this fire.
-But they are Turks.
-God might be merciful anyhow

(Lawrence of Arabia, British attack on Damascus)

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:56 pm

That's a good start ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:33 pm

Best things hackers can do now.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:47 pm

Another fire of radioactive forest broke out in Ukrainian closed zone in Chernobyl...

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/evropa/clanek/v-uzavrene-zone-u-cernobylu-hori-20-hektaru-lesa-40319389?seq_no=7&source=hp&dop_ab_variant=327511&dop_source_zone_name=novinky.sznhp.box&utm_source=www.seznam.cz&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_campaign=null

After 3 months of 2020 I'm like...

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 9d17e4443c36ef7bcc8875d1b3c4f03d

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:48 pm

Your Home Timeline
Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
36s
25 thousand tons of wheat from sister Russia, they became in the Syria.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:19 pm

That fits, "V for Vendetta" on tv now ...

"London, 2020: ..."

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:32 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:That fits, "V for Vendetta" on tv now ...

"London, 2020: ..."

Shocked

Great movie. And comics...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:10 am

Yemen:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:12 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:22 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:06 am

Coronavirus Upends Global Food Supply Chains in Latest Economic Shock
http://archive.is/9MMAY

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2020-04-03/coronavirus-upends-global-food-supply-chains-in-latest-economic-shock

A DIFFERENT KIND OF CRISIS
The emerging supply-chain disruptions are much different than the food crises of 2007-2008 and 2010-2012, when droughts in grain-producing nations caused shortages that led to higher prices, unrest and riots in several countries. Those price spikes were driven in part by state hoarding of rice and other staples.

Now, staple grain supplies are relatively plentiful and global prices have been low for years as farmers in the United States, Brazil and in the Black Sea region have planted more and improved yields.

Although there are signs that big importers such as Iraq and Egypt are boosting grains purchases amid rising food security concerns, other countries are boosting exports. Second-largest rice exporter Thailand, for instance, is taking advantage of higher rice prices by increasing exports from stockpiles.

Top rice exporter India, however, has stopped rice exports due to labor shortages and logistics problems. Third-largest exporter Vietnam has also curbed exports.

African nations - where many people spend more than half of their income on food - are among the most vulnerable to disruptions in staple food supplies.
The continent is the fastest-growing consumer of rice, accounting for 35% of global imports and 30% of wheat imports. Sub-Saharan Africa alone is the third-largest rice consuming region, yet holds the smallest grain inventories - relative to demand - of all regions, because of tight government budgets and limited storage.

While the earlier food crises involved supply shocks, today the problem is getting plentiful supplies to the people who need it - many of whom have suddenly lost their income.
"It is a whole different animal," the FAO's Abbassian said. "You don't have labor, you don't have trucks to move the food, you don't have money to buy the food."

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:58 am

We enter unknown terrain and i bet our leaders' plans will not work as they expect. With luck they are able to control their bladder, but not the situation.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:06 am

Mexico joins Canada, notifies U.S. it's ready to implement new NAFTA
http://archive.is/Wn5aP

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/saturday-nafta-notification-1.5522007

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:10 am

Bolsonaro's disapproval rating rises amid virus havoc
http://archive.is/cuhAB

https://www.france24.com/en/20200403-bolsonaro-s-disapproval-rating-rises-amid-virus-havoc
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, agreeing to a request from evangelical Christians
http://archive.is/NAS7A

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:18 am

China Prepares To Close ‘Oil Deal Of A Lifetime’ In Iraq
http://archive.is/NJmVd

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/China-Prepares-To-Close-Oil-Deal-Of-A-Lifetime-In-Iraq.html

Majnoon is a key focus in Iraq because it has so much oil that its very name in Arabic means ‘insane’,
to signify the insane amount of oil that has always been present there.

Before the U.S. noticed that China was stealthily acting hand in glove with Russia to provide the money where the muscle had been put in place,
the ever-fractious senior Iraqi politicians had offered China a stunningly lucrative deal for the development of the Majnoon field.
Specifically, the terms of the deal were that China would obtain a 25-year contract
but one that would officially start two years after the signing date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:57 am

Sanctions should not impede coronavirus fight, EU diplomat says
Josep Borrell backs UN call for global ceasefire to allow the world to focus on pandemic
http://archive.is/zxyao
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/04/sanctions-should-not-impede-coronavirus-fight-josep-borrell-eu
#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 387106f09ea5000355f2efa52ec8c6566ab4a7c2

China should be sued for $6.5 trillion for coronavirus damages says top UK think tank
http://archive.is/Ij27V

https://www.theage.com.au/world/europe/china-should-be-sued-for-6-5-trillion-for-coronavirus-damages-says-top-uk-think-tank-20200405-p54h5b.html

World Bank approves $1 billion aid to India to fight Coronavirus
http://archive.is/0CYZk

https://laffaz.com/world-bank-1-billion-aid-india-fight-coronavirus/

Jobless Claims Reach 2.13 Million in Canada After Lockdowns
http://archive.is/Id1S6

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-02/jobless-claims-reach-2-13-million-in-canada-after-lockdowns?srnd=premium-canada

German Supermarket Aldi sends freight trains to Italy for spaghetti
http://archive.is/O9HRH

https://www.wantedinmilan.com/news/coronavirus-germany-runs-low-on-pasta-sends-trains-to-italy-for-spaghetti.html
Demand for pasta in Germany increased sharply with Aldi struggling to keep its shelves stocked.
German supermarket chain Aldi is so concerned about running out of pasta that it is sending special freight trains to Italy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:19 am

OPEC and Russia have postponed a meeting to discuss oil output cuts until April 9, as a dispute between Moscow and Saudi Arabia over who is to blame for plunging crude prices intensified
http://archive.is/UhIvS

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-oil-opec-saudi-russia/opec-meeting-delayed-as-saudi-arabia-and-russia-row-over-oil-price-collapse-sources-idUKKBN21M00Z

US and Canada discuss putting tariffs on Saudi and Russian oil
http://archive.is/AZWEb
https://www.ft.com/content/5f4704e9-0942-4707-97c0-eba79f4fcbb8

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:34 am

Nations are perplexed.
India's government discusses end of lockdown as millions struggle to find food
http://archive.is/HSuH5

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/indias-government-discusses-end-lockdown-140047467.html

meanwhile...
Sweden mulls U-turn on coronavirus restrictions
http://archive.is/l7MmR

https://www.dw.com/en/sweden-mulls-u-turn-on-coronavirus-restrictions/a-53020024

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Ezgif-50

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next