Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
shachalnur
10 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by shachalnur Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:03 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:.

Profesor Michael Levitt (American-British-Israeli jew)

Biophysicist and Professor of Structural Biology at StanfordUniversity

Nobelprize winner in 2013 in Chemistry

This man just said live on Israeli Radio Reshet Bet in Hebrew:

"The reaction to coronavirus  in israel is complete nonsense.

This virus will kill a maximum of 10 people in Israel.

The lockdown,the phonesurveillance and policy of locking up people in their houses for no reason is based on very dangerous  political considerations".

it's the main news on the radio now ,and I'm sure it will cause some reaction there.

And it might be usefull to listen to this man.

corona virus is rubbish ,it's cover for much bigger operations.

Like the Adrenochrome problem, financial reset,and wiping out opposition .

Well, in Italy there's dying 300+ people daily. i wouldn't dare to call this rubbish. Also I disagree with "10 people" statement. That's what I would call rubbish. Why I think so?

Well, I had not much time to comment this in detail in few last days/weeks as I follow online developing situation, numbers etc. So here are some of my takes on this situation.

Definitely we're dealing with serious situation threatening health of major part of population. I'm not saying that it's treatening lifes, but health. Major part of sick people will recover. Even if in Italy is mortality almost at 8% (for comparison - flu mortality is between 0,05% - 0,1%) it still is minority from the whole number of infected, who will recover. Some of them with more or less serious permanent damage, though. Why I believe there's such serious threat? Because this is common stance of the gleblaist ruled part of the world as well as countries not under their influence. So I'm not skeptic regarding this.

Also we should take in count another closely connected aspect - with such large numbers of infected people, people dying and people in need of ICU the whole health care system will collapse, as we're witnessing in Italy (and, soon, will happen in the US and UK). With quaranteens ecnomy will start collapsing, people will start to lose their jobs, services will be closed. It will have long term impact on daily lifes of western population mainly.

All above are well proven facts imo and I take them as well proved. Now, what does it mean and what it is about?

Well, I think we can't exclude natural origin of the virus. Such things happen and will happen forever. But we can consider also intentionally human-made origin of the virus as, ie this article from 2015, hints:

Lab-Made Coronavirus Triggers Debate

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/lab-made-coronavirus-triggers-debate-34502

Human made or of the natural origin, what we can be sure about is what I already wrote about: Authoritarian neo-liberal globalist "leaders" and their employers will use this situation to tighten even further civil rights and public surveilance. For Macron it's ideal opportunity how to stop 70 weeks long protests against his regime. For Netanyahu it's golden opportunity how to deal with his fraud cases. For Trump it's opportunity how to put even further press on countries he wants to put under the globalist boot, as Venezuela or Iran. That's just some of benefits for the cabal.

So yes, I agree that it's a cover and it will be used as a tool for introduction of police state and financial changes. But I don't agree that the virus itself is rubbish. My advice is don't underestimate this and take it seriously. Yesterday you wrote that infection rate is flattering. Yes, procentually it may be so. But you should consider another factors behind this - shortages of test kits and medical workers for example. In my country we're in same situation. For days we had about 35% growth of infection daily. Yesterday it was about 30%. Today robably it gonna be same. Win? No, just lack of test kits. Thankfully today 150k arrived from China...

'
it doens't matter Zod,

i listen to scientist in the know ,live in their own words,not some prepared statement for political reasons.

this pandemia will be over soon '

look at this site

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/02/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/

here you can check any country giving new numbers when they come.

this site keeps the numbersw in graphs:

https://covid19info.live/czechrepublic/

please look at he facts yourself.

1. on the BNO site there have been no new upodates for most of this day.
the last numbers came in thuis morning,and fromthe countries that did ,the curves are DOWN.

2 .looki today on BNO

07:59 AM Austria 139 new cases  

13/3  202 new cases
14/3  151 new cases
15/3  205 new cases
16/3  158 new cases
17/3  314 new cases
18/3  139 new cases

The curve is down,look at the graph on covid19 site

I really don't have time to type all of them out but the facts are these.

as of today countries are very scarcely giving 'new cases'

and if they do they don't reach the BNO site or any other site at the moment.

all countries that I checked have LESS new cases than the days before or are equal.

This means that they are not finding more new cases than the days before.

that means that the curves of future infections will start dipping within days .

look a your own country:

13/3   28   new cases
14/3   48   new cases
15/3   104 new cases
16/3   51   new cases
17/3   52   new cases
18/3   30   new cases(you number .because it's not on the BNO site that has been extremely accurate untill now)

Please look at the curve on the praph on the right.

https://covid19info.live/czechrepublic/

That curve is DOWN like crazy.

why are there no new numbers from euorpe on new cases?

ITALY just gave new numbers  just the 'dead' NOT NEW CASES.

the reason is when they start giving new infections on all countries ,everybody can see this outbreak is not growing ,it's going down AND FAST.

I'm not gonna bother anybody with this anymore,this 'outbreak 'is finished ,and they can't even find enough infected people.

so they invent dead people ,who are all 90+ years peeps that were dying anyway fromt\ the norma flu or old age.

I've known this fromthe start,and since this morning i know it for sure because Prof biology .Michael Levitt (nobel prize chemistry,is clean and has no reason to lie.)

i wish you al, well in europe because the reason they locked you uo IS NOT A MORTAL VURUS.

Why it is you probably have to figure out yourself.

I'm happy,because i know nobody half healthy is gonna die from this virus.

peace.

ps .

Look at this bullshit

Portugal total cases untill yeasterday 448.

Today they had their second death

THE PRESIDENT OF BANCO SANTANDER(73 years old,no serious underlying issues except he is a billionaire Adrenochrome drinker.

he didn't die of corona.HE COMMITED SUICIDE,becuase they stuck HIV to him through tainted adrenochrome.

sorry ZoD .but lets's wait a day or three and you'll see the curves in most countries are down.

new cases will rise for a while,like in china(12 new cases today in a country of 1.5 billion)

but the explosion of cases  ,millions of infected  ,100.000's in hospital, 100.000's dead in europe,will not happen .

Last edited by shachalnur on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by shachalnur Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:07 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:.

Profesor Michael Levitt (American-British-Israeli jew)

Biophysicist and Professor of Structural Biology at StanfordUniversity

Nobelprize winner in 2013 in Chemistry

This man just said live on Israeli Radio Reshet Bet in Hebrew:

"The reaction to coronavirus  in israel is complete nonsense.

This virus will kill a maximum of 10 people in Israel.

The lockdown,the phonesurveillance and policy of locking up people in their houses for no reason is based on very dangerous  political considerations".

it's the main news on the radio now ,and I'm sure it will cause some reaction there.

And it might be usefull to listen to this man.

corona virus is rubbish ,it's cover for much bigger operations.

Like the Adrenochrome problem, financial reset,and wiping out opposition .

Well, in Italy there's dying 300+ people daily. i wouldn't dare to call this rubbish. Also I disagree with "10 people" statement. That's what I would call rubbish. Why I think so?

Well, I had not much time to comment this in detail in few last days/weeks as I follow online developing situation, numbers etc. So here are some of my takes on this situation.

Definitely we're dealing with serious situation threatening health of major part of population. I'm not saying that it's treatening lifes, but health. Major part of sick people will recover. Even if in Italy is mortality almost at 8% (for comparison - flu mortality is between 0,05% - 0,1%) it still is minority from the whole number of infected, who will recover. Some of them with more or less serious permanent damage, though. Why I believe there's such serious threat? Because this is common stance of the gleblaist ruled part of the world as well as countries not under their influence. So I'm not skeptic regarding this.

Also we should take in count another closely connected aspect - with such large numbers of infected people, people dying and people in need of ICU the whole health care system will collapse, as we're witnessing in Italy (and, soon, will happen in the US and UK). With quaranteens ecnomy will start collapsing, people will start to lose their jobs, services will be closed. It will have long term impact on daily lifes of western population mainly.

All above are well proven facts imo and I take them as well proved. Now, what does it mean and what it is about?

Well, I think we can't exclude natural origin of the virus. Such things happen and will happen forever. But we can consider also intentionally human-made origin of the virus as, ie this article from 2015, hints:

Lab-Made Coronavirus Triggers Debate

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/lab-made-coronavirus-triggers-debate-34502

Human made or of the natural origin, what we can be sure about is what I already wrote about: Authoritarian neo-liberal globalist "leaders" and their employers will use this situation to tighten even further civil rights and public surveilance. For Macron it's ideal opportunity how to stop 70 weeks long protests against his regime. For Netanyahu it's golden opportunity how to deal with his fraud cases. For Trump it's opportunity how to put even further press on countries he wants to put under the globalist boot, as Venezuela or Iran. That's just some of benefits for the cabal.

So yes, I agree that it's a cover and it will be used as a tool for introduction of police state and financial changes. But I don't agree that the virus itself is rubbish. My advice is don't underestimate this and take it seriously. Yesterday you wrote that infection rate is flattering. Yes, procentually it may be so. But you should consider another factors behind this - shortages of test kits and medical workers for example. In my country we're in same situation. For days we had about 35% growth of infection daily. Yesterday it was about 30%. Today robably it gonna be same. Win? No, just lack of test kits. Thankfully today 150k arrived from China...

Yes this coronavirus was made in a lab ,just like sars and mers,

And it will be a dud(nothing nada niente) ,just like sars and mers.

but that's not the problem ,TPTB have decided to make a huge mess out of this virus,martial law and economic reset.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by boris Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:07 am

boris wrote:Trump about to start Press conference

Starting now

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:23 am

israeli president rivlin( likud) is 'ordering 'the speaker( likud) to reopen the knesset.

Becuase of 'damage to democracy'.

that's all he can do: 'order' ,

Becuase israel has no constitution ,they can make their own rules always.

if the speaker doesn't do it,there's nothing you can do.

that's a dictatorship.and israeli's are finding out by now.

ultra orthodox jews who don't belive the virus rubbish,who don't accept the govt,don't obey ,don't close their synagoges.

Now the police is doing it for them,synagoges closed ,students arrested.

They will go to the streets,closing the synagoges is unacceptable,mas arrests will follow.

lapid,blue and white 'we don't live in democracy'

Israel will go in complete lockdown ,and the chances for a coup d'etat ot civil war is growing by the minute.

That place is on the egde and beyond.

prof ,Michael levit tried to warn this morning,it looks like they are listening ,because the press doesn't mention levit.but they have others who say the same

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-scientist-youre-not-going-to-see-millions-of-people-die-from-covid-19/

prof Shy Arkin

"It's 80 % identical to sars,no problem j,ust for very old and very ill."

Last edited by shachalnur on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:23 am

AS-Source News / MILITARY
@As_SourceBrkNew
·
9m
China's military Experts Propose to Use non-lethal Electromagnetic Weapons Against US Warships that violate their waters in South China Sea.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:33 am

shachalnur wrote:

look a your own country:

13/3   28   new cases
14/3   48   new cases
15/3   104 new cases
16/3   51   new cases
17/3   52   new cases
18/3   30   new cases

I'm in rush now so I will address just this. You have wrong nubers, my friend. We have about 90 new cases daily. Your "18/3 30" is number of new cases just overnight, from about 7pm to 7am. With lack of test kits. Yesterday it was 90 new cases in 24 hours. The day before 91 new cases in 24 hours. On March 15 it was just 64 infected in 24 hours. Today we will exceed 500 infected overall I expect. I post the 24 hours update on the Pandemy topic and on my Twitter account every evening.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:33 am

Holy shit! Italy - 475 deaths per 24 hours!!!

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2481483755 #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2481483755 #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2481483755

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:34 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:

look a your own country:

13/3   28   new cases
14/3   48   new cases
15/3   104 new cases
16/3   51   new cases
17/3   52   new cases
18/3   30   new cases

I'm in rush now so I will address just this. You have wrong nubers, my friend. We have about 90 new cases daily. Your "18/3 30" is number of new cases just overnight, from about 7pm to 7am. With lack of test kits. Yesterday it was 90 new cases in 24 hours. The day before 91 new cases in 24 hours.  On March 15 it was just 64 infected in 24 hours. Today we will exceed 500 infected overall I expect. I post the 24 hours update on the Pandemy topic and on my Twitter account every evening.

i'll surely check out your numbers on your twitter account.

Still where are the numbers of new cases today in europe,do you know here they are posted?

Or are these numbers only availble in the media and language of that specific country?

because on central sites in english there's nothing

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3796784211

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:41 am

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:

look a your own country:

13/3   28   new cases
14/3   48   new cases
15/3   104 new cases
16/3   51   new cases
17/3   52   new cases
18/3   30   new cases

I'm in rush now so I will address just this. You have wrong nubers, my friend. We have about 90 new cases daily. Your "18/3 30" is number of new cases just overnight, from about 7pm to 7am. With lack of test kits. Yesterday it was 90 new cases in 24 hours. The day before 91 new cases in 24 hours.  On March 15 it was just 64 infected in 24 hours. Today we will exceed 500 infected overall I expect. I post the 24 hours update on the Pandemy topic and on my Twitter account every evening.

i'll surely check out your numbers  on your twitter account.

Still where are the numbers of new cases today in europe,do you know here they are posted?

Or are these numbers only availble in the media and language of that specific country?

because on central sites in english there's nothing

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3796784211

I've seen Spanish update. Over 2500 new cases in lasst 24 hours. Yesterday it was about 1200 if I remember it correctly. Italian update with terrible death toll is available as well.
Our evening update is not known yet. We're still on 464 cases.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:42 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
5m
Every province of #Italy is now infected with #coronavirus

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:47 am

FxMacro
@fxmacro
·
32m
[RTRS] - TOTAL NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS IN ITALY RISES TO 35,713 FROM 31,506 ON TUESDAY - OFFICIAL that is not what we need

It's 4207 more than yesterday. It's biggest rise on record I guess. It looks like they just can't process all the data and and some days share just partial results...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:10 am

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Zz25

https://www.finviz.com/futures.ashx

DOW
#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Zz26

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:16 am

Czech Republic: 522 confirmed cases of infection. 88 new cases in last 24 hours.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:17 am

Rock Solid Politics
@BradCabana
·
7m
BREAKING number of US corona virus cases doubled overnight to 7100. #coronavirus #nlpoli #cdnpoli

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:18 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:28 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News / MILITARY
@As_SourceBrkNew
·
9m
China's military Experts Propose to Use non-lethal Electromagnetic Weapons Against US Warships that violate their waters in South China Sea.
#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1254334646

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:37 am

http://en.people.cn/n3/2020/0318/c90000-9669356.html

U.S. can never whitewash its ugly money politics

http://en.people.cn/n3/2020/0318/c90000-9669302.html

China takes countermeasures against restrictive measures on Chinese media agencies in U.S.

The language in this official outlet is getting more and more straight.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:38 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:FxMacro
@fxmacro
·
32m
[RTRS] - TOTAL NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS IN ITALY RISES TO 35,713 FROM 31,506 ON TUESDAY - OFFICIAL  that is not what we need

It's 4207 more than yesterday. It's biggest rise on record I guess. It looks like they just can't process all the data and and some days share just partial results...

we're almost there.

Can't find that 2000+ number on spain,what i found is 194 new cases in spain on BNO.(not in english not in spanish)

do you have a source,please?

look ,how come some countries have outragiously high numbers and huge panic ,and other countries are very calm and their numbers are dropping?

look at what countries state what.

zwitserland - new cases down(328 today should be around 600-700)

czech rep down strongly,and should be arou nd 100 today to have any credibility.

Poland ,nothing happening there at the moment

austria new cases today 180 ,should around 300-400)

Norway virus almost dead the curve is crashing

https://covid19info.live/norway/

Ireland has 70 cases in total ,no new numbers yet(check out the PM's speech yesterday"Calm before the storm ,we are with you".)

i'm waiting for more numbers.

BUT have a good look Zod.

Which one of the countries I mention above are under control of the EU,or are anti EU or are not even part of the EU?

Why is there such a huge difference between the development of cases in countrie s strongly EU and countries that say 'fuck EU' ?

can't you see the pattern?

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:43 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Czech Republic: 522 confirmed cases of infection. 88 new cases in last 24 hours.

according to the curve that should be around 100 to have anything of a impact,cause the curve in your country is flat now.

There's no rise and there will be no rise in new cases.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:43 am

@shachalnur:

Spain here

https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2020/03/575889/spain-virus-cases-top-13700-nearly-600-deaths

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:46 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:55 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:57 am

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Czech Republic: 522 confirmed cases of infection. 88 new cases in last 24 hours.

according to the curve that should be around 100 to have anything of a impact,cause the curve in your country is flat now.

There's no rise and there will be no rise in new cases.

Only time will tell.

But I have to remind you a few things: We don't have enough test kits. 150k Chinese kits arrived just today.
We were probably firs, or definitely among rist, European countries where public gatherings were banned and restrictions put in effect.

Regardless anything, I'm going to replace my shemag with FFP2 respirator as I finally found some online for sale.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:59 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:03 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
21m
BREAKING: WTI oil price plummets 24% to $20.37, lowest since 2002

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:03 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:@shachalnur:

Spain here

https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2020/03/575889/spain-virus-cases-top-13700-nearly-600-deaths

strange source,isn't that thailand?

nothing from europe?

could be the numbers are correct ,still no big rise.

but don't forget spain is a fascist country with a fascist govt ,who is completely dependent on tourism and on the EU subsidies to survive

The PMs wife has 'corona' from slurping adrenochrome.

so the numbers from spain are dictated from somewhere else,and still it's nothing.

i expect france,belgium germany and holland to do the same, they'll lie and lie and lie.

spain 47 million peeps.

luxembourg has 63 cases with population of 122,000 people (super lol)

the worst hit country in the world

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:06 pm

btw... fyi
#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Z47
https://twitter.com/IntheNow_tweet

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:15 pm

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:@shachalnur:

Spain here

strange source,isn't that thailand?

nothing from europe?

could be the numbers are correct ,still no big rise.

but don't forget spain is a fascist country with a fascist govt ,who is completely dependent on tourism and on the EU subsidies to survive

The PMs wife has 'corona' from slurping adrenochrome.

so the numbers from spain are dictated from somewhere else,and still it's nothing.

i expect france,belgium germany  and holland to do the same, they'll lie and lie and lie.

spain 47 million peeps.

luxembourg has 63 cases with population of 122,000 people (super lol)

the worst hit country in the world

Is FoxNews good source enough?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/spain-coronavirus-lockdown-prime-minister-wife-infected-european-union-borders

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:24 pm

China Is Maneuvering for International Leadership as the United States Falters
The Coronavirus Could Reshape Global Order
http://archive.is/w8mJ2

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/2020-03-18/coronavirus-could-reshape-global-order

"In 1956..botched intervention in..Suez laid bare the decay in British power and marked the end of..UK..as..global power..US policymakers should recognize..coronavirus pandemic could mark another 'Suez moment.'"

It is..clear to all but..most blinkered partisans..Washington has botched its initial response. Missteps by key institutions, from..White House..to..CDC..have undermined confidence in ..capacity and competence of US governance."

"status of..US as..global leader over..past seven decades has been built not just on wealth and power but also..on..legitimacy that flows from..US..domestic governance, provision of global public goods, and ability and willingness to..coordinate..global response to crises."

"The coronavirus pandemic is testing all three elements of U.S. leadership. So far, Washington is failing the test."

"As Washington falters, Beijing is moving quickly and adeptly to take advantage of..opening..filling..vacuum to position itself as..global leader in pandemic response. It is working to..provide material assistance to other countries, and even organize other governments."

"Beijing understands that if it is seen as leading, and Washington is seen as unable or unwilling to do so, this perception could fundamentally alter the US' position in global politics and the contest for leadership in the twenty-first century."

"China’s chief asset in its pursuit of global leadership..is the..[blindingly obvious] inadequacy..of US policy. The ultimate success of China’s pursuit, therefore, will depend as much on what happens in Washington as on what happens in Beijing."

about damn time.
https://twitter.com/ZeynepHG/status/1240318826174087169

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:28 pm

MEN 70.5% of 1700 deaths

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next