Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
shachalnur
10 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed 18 Mar 2020 - 20:30

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed 18 Mar 2020 - 20:31

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

How good to live in a democracy and not in an authoritarian country like China. And then the health system ...

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 1019948293

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed 18 Mar 2020 - 20:40

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed 18 Mar 2020 - 20:50

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:@shachalnur:

Spain here

https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2020/03/575889/spain-virus-cases-top-13700-nearly-600-deaths

strange source,isn't that thailand?

nothing from europe?

could be the numbers are correct ,still no big rise.

but don't forget spain is a fascist country with a fascist govt ,who is completely dependent on tourism and on the EU subsidies to survive

The PMs wife has 'corona' from slurping adrenochrome.

so the numbers from spain are dictated from somewhere else,and still it's nothing.

i expect france,belgium germany  and holland to do the same, they'll lie and lie and lie.

spain 47 million peeps.

luxembourg has 63 cases with population of 122,000 people (super lol)

the worst hit country in the world

Luxenbourg city has ~120,000 people, the country has nearly the same as Frankfurt, ~600,000. Frankfurt has now 83 cases.

The worst hit country must be Iceland with ~330,000 citizens and 250 infected.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed 18 Mar 2020 - 20:51

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed 18 Mar 2020 - 20:51

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
·
51m
Crude oil price

One month ago: $52

Two weeks ago: $47

One week ago: $32

Now: $21.1

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed 18 Mar 2020 - 21:01

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed 18 Mar 2020 - 21:07

Germany ~3,000 new cases, 34 new recovered and 2 new deaths.

https://interaktiv.morgenpost.de/corona-virus-karte-infektionen-deutschland-weltweit/

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Wed 18 Mar 2020 - 21:41

I can see very different curves in the amount of new cases the last 2 days .

Countries that are anti EU , euro sceptic ,or outside EU have the curves going down or flat.

Countries that are completely Rotschild controlled EU slaves(like germany,france,spain,holland belgium) have 'scary' numbers and take the most draconian measures.

Except Italy maybe .

i have a feeling about that,but that will  be visible in day ar two.

The north of Italy is the centre of complete eu rejection right in the hart of Europe,and the liga nord (govt) is from that area.

After brexit  it was obvious Italy would be the next one to jump,and the liga nord and 5 star are behind that.

i think when the govt has control and the numbers in lombardy go down ,the rest of the country will be down in cases very fast.

lombardy and the north is like Wuhan ,the centre of the outbreak and therefore harder hit,the rest of italy is already much calmer..

how the virus got there,and why exactly there in the north of italy,is another question.

Do you read italian?

many think this is a bioweapon against italy ,BECAUSE it hit the rural rich and calm north of italy.

But that's because italians are paranoid idiots.

By the way ,The old elites are richly represented in italy and the vatican .One of the 5 sons(arrows) of Rotshcild was sent to italy in 1817 to set up one of the banking and control centres of europe

Also richly represented there is adrenochrome ,watch the rich and famous get 'virus',quarantine, and disappear/commit suicide.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Wed 18 Mar 2020 - 21:53

Zambeezi wrote:

Isn't that weird.

Not india pakistan,russia,brazil,the middle east,except israel(lol),Africa,Mexico ,not even the US.

But europe ,poor old europe full of rich peeps full of hospitals with amazing doctors and the best most advanced scenarios for these kind of disasters,including camera's and phonetapping,police everywhere to kick you back into your house.

That's where it all happens.

It's like watching a Hollywood production.

Terrifying.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Wed 18 Mar 2020 - 22:05

Böze tante,

i think you ere looking for numbers of people tested positive negative etc per country.

I didn't find a centrla site but every country has it's own govt site that gives the numbers.

I found austria and GB

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public

https://www.sozialministerium.at/Informationen-zum-Coronavirus/Neuartiges-Coronavirus-(2019-nCov).html

These are two countries i think have nothing to hide about this so called virus so the give the numbers.,and if you see pos vs neg tests ,it doesn't look like a big problem.

dunno if the Rothschild slaves countries want to give these numbers.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed 18 Mar 2020 - 23:20

a message to the bullshit Obama 'progressives' now supporting Biden:

#neverbiden

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed 18 Mar 2020 - 23:41

Meanwhile on the border between Greece and Turkey...

Nic Face with medical mask
@NicAthens
·
7m
Siege ram and "Refugees"

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 ETbO0vsWsAEncFg?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 0:03

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 0:04

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979

Urgent
Republican Senator Kevin Kramer calls for Trump to ban the import of crude oil from Russia and Saudi Arabia in response to the oil price war

https://twitter.com/ynms79797979/status/1240411661753815040

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 0:05

@Bohse Tante could you please tell me how to embed Twitter posts? I can do it with Youtube but don't know how with Twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 0:18

To every tweet on the right upper corner is a "down" arrow. Click it and then there is "copy code". Click it and here in the posting window right click and chose "insert unformatted text", "insert" alone  makes some trouble.

I hope you understand this poor english ...

pirat pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 0:23

Böhse Tante wrote:To every tweet on the right upper corner is a "down" arrow. Click it and then there is "copy code". Click it and here in the posting window right click and chose "insert unformatted text", "insert" alone  makes some trouble.

pirat pirat pirat

Yes that was fine BT Smile Thank you. And your English is good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 0:31

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 0:49

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 0:58

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:To every tweet on the right upper corner is a "down" arrow. Click it and then there is "copy code". Click it and here in the posting window right click and chose "insert unformatted text", "insert" alone  makes some trouble.

pirat pirat pirat

Yes that was fine BT Smile Thank you. And your English is good!

Yeah, sometimes with deeple, but I wanted to help as fast as possible. 

Bad thing is when reading a text, sometimes I find out later that I understood a word as the opposite or something else, but thought I got it right. My English lessons were 45 years ago. Meanwhile after the long time in English forums or on twitter I often think in English and then can not think further because I can not find the right word ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 1:32

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 3:12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niMdqOaWHqE

Cause we're human,unlike too many who rule us

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 4:59

Australian Central bank cuts rates to 0.25%!
https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/interest-rates/rba-rate-cuts-reserve-bank-to-slash-interest-rates-to-025-per-cent-amid-coronavirus-panic/news-story/99d935ac66d1efbeaa3f7b4220be2959

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 6:39

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 6:51

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 7:56

SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket Launches 60 More Starlink Satellites
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/spacex-falcon-9-rocket-launches-60-more-starlink-satellites-booster-landing-fails/

Three days after a dramatic launch abort, a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket suffered a premature engine shutdown during the climb to space Wednesday but was still able to place another batch of 60 Starlink internet satellites into the planned orbit. The first stage, however, was unable to pull off what would have been its fifth landing, instead chalking up SpaceX’s second unsuccessful recovery in the past three flights.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 9:10

Czech Republic: morning update - 50 new cases of coronavirus infection overnight. 572 cases overall...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 10:07

Kevork Almassian
@KevorkAlmassian
·
2m
- Iran's MoFA

: The US sanctions have hindered Iran's ability to obtain medical supplies to confront #coronavirus.

- The WHO

: We seek to push Washington to lift its sanctions on the Iranian medical sector. #COVID19

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 10:30

Brazil?

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next