Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historical Background to the News

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Historical Background to the News - Page 5 Empty Re: Historical Background to the News

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:44 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Historical Background to the News - Page 5 Empty Re: Historical Background to the News

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:04 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:01 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:32 pm

Better quality here:

https://external-preview.redd.it/AqU3QnL3QkewLqEIVxvpXbR1BqW7oxyJTeJ3sC-cOzg.jpg?auto=webp&s=cb8631170063cad1c87b33d15d8d3441f845bb4b

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:19 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:06 pm

The city looks a bit different to the "propaganda painted" picture.

???

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:02 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:44 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:01 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:09 pm

A little lesson on Chinese history:

https://twitter.com/CarlZha/status/1236611874227019776

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:20 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:01 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:07 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:14 am

But the whites are not racist ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:44 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:31 am

On reddit are his high resolution maps. Interesting, King of Iberia and of Albania is in the east there.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:37 pm

I never forget the ugly role of Germany then and until now and I don't forgive our politicians who still support the crimes there.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:36 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:34 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:54 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:13 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Von-Russland-befreit-bis-zum-Ruin-verwestlicht-von-Krisen-ueberrollt/Die-Zerstoerung-der-Wirtschaft-haben-Merkels-Berater-schon-2013-angekuendigt/posting-36889241/show/

"The destruction of the economy was even publicly announced by Merkel's advisors before the Nazi coup that turned Ukraine into a "Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area" in violation of international law. Ukraine is now a value-western slum colony like Bosnia, Kosovo and so on."

https://eeas.europa.eu/sites/eeas/files/association_agreement_ukraine_2014_en.pdf

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Von-Russland-befreit-bis-zum-Ruin-verwestlicht-von-Krisen-ueberrollt/Re-Die-Zerstoerung-der-Wirtschaft-haben-Merkels-Berater-schon-2013-angekuendigt/posting-36889399/show/

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Privatarmeen-in-der-Ukraine/Bereits-2011-haben-die-Nazis-angekuendigt-Donezk-anzugreifen/posting-36859946/show/

"As early as 2011, the Nazis have announced they will attack Donetsk:
"Saturday, January 15, 2011.
For Bandera, the Tjagnybok supporters threaten to cross the Dnieper and attack Donetsk".

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Ukraine-National-sozialistische-Selbstorganisation-fuer-alle-Faelle/Die-Ukraine-ist-eine-Erfindung-der-OHL-im-1-Weltkrieg/posting-31832271/show/

"Ukraine" is an invention of the OHL in World War I

Then as now (Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area) Ukraine is a German colonial experiment whose guinea pigs are forced to make "socially extremely painful adjustments". In the First World War, the German occupying forces converted Russian prisoners of war into "people on the borderlands" and, as in Africa ("German South West Africa" etc.), created an artificial state under German colonial administration. At that time, a corrupt oligarch was already appointed as governor to plunder the population, which at that time was also rebelling against it.

Ukrainian nationalism is a German export of ideology, which serves to divide and incite (divide et impera) the Eastern Europeans against each other in order to be able to enslave and plunder them more easily (see also Destruction of Yugoslavia). This project of German imperialism is comparable to the Hutu-Tutsi experiment of the Belgian imperialists. Merkel thus continues the colonial and war policy of her predecessors Bethman-Hohlweg and Adolf Hitler.
After social unrest, the Germans brought the big landowner Pavlo Skoropadski - quasi as governor - to the helm in Kiev on 29 April 1918; his brutal regime triggered fierce protests from impoverished farmers. "In form" his government was "a dictatorship," but "in substance (...) a German Generalgouvernement," according to an analysis of German Ostpolitik at the time.
https://web.archive.org/web/20131209213810/http://www.german-foreign-policy.com/de/fulltext/58751"

(These are longer texts with many more links)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:10 am

Abacus wrote:Daniela Mal
@DanielaMal8
(November 15, 2021)

#HIST125DL7F21 @ProfBizri
On November 16, 1532, the Conquistador of Francisco Pizarro
plans a surprise ambush and is able to capture the Inca Emperor of Atahualpa.
This action would foreshadow the fall of the Incas and the power for the Spanish and their goal of colonization.

twitter.com/DanielaMal8/status/1460320971815071761

Atahualpa (ca. 1502-1533) was the Inca emperor of Peru whose capture and execution by Francisco Pizarro
enabled the conquistadores to secure the Inca lands for the Spanish crown.

biography.yourdictionary.com/atahualpa

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:28 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

On reddit are his high resolution maps. Interesting, King of Iberia and of Albania is in the east there.

This is correct. In Antiquity there were two countries called Iberia, one in the Caucasus region and one in later Spain. Albania is also correct. I have no idea, where the modern state got his name from.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5