Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Nuke68
Matjaz
Duby
boris
Terviseks
H10
Talos
FoShizzle
Humanity Blows
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
16 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:15 pm

Russian Market‏@russian_market · 13 min.
TRUMP DIRECTED LEGAL ACTION TO ENFORCE STORMY DANIELS' HUSH AGREEMENT - WSJ

- Oops

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:16 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 20 min.
US Military in Syria Ready for Long-Endurance Mission http://dlvr.it/Qm2phT

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:24 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 20 min.
US Military in Syria Ready for Long-Endurance Mission http://dlvr.it/Qm2phT

They won't require much endurance, they'll be gone before they know it.

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Pfftsm10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:32 pm

Definitely it's getting more interesting now...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:34 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:40 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The outcome of that meeting could have huge ramifications for the situation with Kosovo.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:14 pm

https://www.euronews.com/2018/10/02/us-would-destroy-banned-russian-warheads-if-necessary-nato-envoy

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Russia must halt its covert development of a banned cruise missile system or the United States will seek to destroy it before it becomes operational, Washington's envoy to NATO said on Tuesday.

The United States believes Russia is developing a ground-launched system in breach of a Cold War treaty that could allow Russia to launch a nuclear strike on Europe at short notice, but Moscow has consistently denied any such violation.

U.S. ambassador to NATO Kay Bailey Hutchison said Washington remained committed to a diplomat solution but was prepared to consider a military strike if Russian development of the medium-range system continued.

"At that point, we would be looking at the capability to take out a (Russian) missile that could hit any of our countries," she told a news conference.

"Counter measures (by the United States) would be to take out the missiles that are in development by Russia in violation of the treaty," she added. "They are on notice."

Talk is cheap, bitches.

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Just_DO_IT

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:51 pm

Muraselon News‏ @Muraselon · 3 min.
BREAKING: Syrian Army activates first S-300 battery in Syria -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/10/syrian-army-activates-s-300-syria/

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1254334646

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Muraselon News‏ @Muraselon · 3 min.
BREAKING: Syrian Army activates first S-300 battery in Syria -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/10/syrian-army-activates-s-300-syria/

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1254334646

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 949160760

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:53 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

..."the United States will seek to destroy it before it becomes operational, Washington's envoy to NATO said on Tuesday."

Don't play with fire or you'll get burned, motherfucker.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:06 pm

I made a new meme in anticipation of Israel's future attempt to destroy the S-300's, enjoy.

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Game_Over_Israel

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Heston13

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:10 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:12 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
Breaking: "Iranian intelligence ministry ordered bombing in #France"

French diplomatic source
@AFP

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dannymakkisyria/status/1047126547478589441
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:14 pm

EndGameWW3
‏@EndGameWW3
Russian Mig-31 spotted with a mystery weapon that could be a nightmare for the US military https://read.bi/2Rm60mK via @MilDefInsider

https://twitter.com/EndGameWW3/status/1047125674929074176

I wonder what it might be?
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:19 pm

Talos wrote:
Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
Breaking: "Iranian intelligence ministry ordered bombing in #France"

French diplomatic source
@AFP

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dannymakkisyria/status/1047126547478589441

Sounds like they're using it as a pretext for a military strike on Iran, which will kick off WWIII because I don't think Russia is going to just stand by, not to mention they now have a base there.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:49 pm

H10 wrote:EndGameWW3
‏@EndGameWW3
Russian Mig-31 spotted with a mystery weapon that could be a nightmare for the US military https://read.bi/2Rm60mK  via @MilDefInsider

https://twitter.com/EndGameWW3/status/1047125674929074176

I wonder what it might be?

Anti-satelite missile.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:50 pm

Sputnik‏@SputnikInt · 1 hod.
BREAKING: #US threatens to destroy Russian warheads if necessary - envoy to @NATO http://sptnkne.ws/jEFr

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2076924704_d7e689cd0f_z

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:53 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 52 sek.
Syrian War Report – October 2, 2018: Iran Carries Missile, Drone Strikes On ISIS In Euphrates Valley

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:55 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 12 min.
#Erdogan says #US continues to arm 'terrorists' in #Syria https://aml.ink/71kEA #Turkey

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 12 min.
#Erdogan says #US continues to arm 'terrorists' in #Syria https://aml.ink/71kEA  #Turkey

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1047473441

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 29 min.
Breaking: #Erdogan says he is seeking solution with Syrian people, not the gov't https://aml.ink/LBgC8  #Syria #Turkey

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Flmao110
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:28 pm

Hahaha

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:40 pm

http://uawire.org/media-russia-will-use-electromagnetic-cannons-in-syria

Media: Russia to start using electromagnetic cannons in Syria

Reminds me of this incident :

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-weapon-us-navy-cripple-electronic-signals-deactivate-defence-systems-a7693816.html

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:45 pm

Zod?
the 'search' feature will 'only' let you word search your own posts?? Is this true?
**if true... that's a shame.
if you want to research and link previous topics/dialogs.
Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:53 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Zod?
the 'search' feature will 'only' let you word search your own posts?? Is this true?
**if true... that's a shame.
if you want to research and link previous topics/dialogs.
Crying or Very sad

Actually I did not research this closely. Will take a look.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 28 min.
Syrian opposition, Russian FM discuss situation in #Idlib https://aml.ink/hcM2H #Russia #Syria

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 19 min.
Russian Military: Border Crossing Between Syria And Israel Ready For Opening http://dlvr.it/Qm2pnG

Idlib:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 2 min.
Turkish military to strengthen presence in #Idlib: Erdogan https://aml.ink/AIhyx #Syria #Turkey

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource ·
#HTS to allegedly withdraw from #Idlib buffer zone after Turkish intel pressure: Al-Watan https://aml.ink/bA4Ct #Syria #Turkey

Homs:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 2 min.
Security forces uncover weapon cache in #Syria's #Homs https://aml.ink/399YI #Waer

Deir Ezzor:

Drexl Spivey‏ @RisboLensky · 5 min.
Susah hit with air strikes, clashes between #SDF and #IS in Safafinah and between #SAA and #IS in Sukkariyah area SE #DeirEzzor

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 DogwVFCW0AAfbd5

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:30 pm

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Russia-India-to-sign-S-400-missile-deal-this-week-Kremlin-announces-568488?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

RUSSIA, INDIA TO SIGN S-400 MISSILE DEAL THIS WEEK, KREMLIN ANNOUNCES

Interesting to note due to the current clashes and military build up by Pakistan and India on the Kashmir border.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:10 pm

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Russia-US-comments-on-possible-destruction-of-Russian-warheads-are-dangerous-568494?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

RUSSIA: U.S. COMMENTS ON POSSIBLE DESTRUCTION OF RUSSIAN WARHEADS ARE DANGEROUS

MOSCOW- Russia regards as dangerous a statement by Washington's envoy to NATO who said Moscow must halt its covert development of a banned cruise missile system or the United States would seek to destroy it before it becomes operational.

The U.S. ambassador to NATO, Kay Bailey Hutchison, said on Tuesday Washington remained committed to a diplomatic solution but was prepared to consider a military strike if Russian development of the medium-range system continued.

"It seems that people who make such statements do not realize the level of their responsibility and the danger of aggressive rhetoric," TASS news agency quoted Russia's Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova as saying.

Talk about letting your mouth write a check that your ass can't afford to cash.. Rolling Eyes

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next