Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Nuke68
Matjaz
Duby
boris
Terviseks
H10
Talos
FoShizzle
Humanity Blows
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
16 posters

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 34 Empty Re: #12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ron Paul Institute
@RonPaulInstitut
12. 10.
'Congress Members Urge Trump to Meddle in Hungary's Elections' - latest from @DanielLMcAdams http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/congress-alert/2018/october/12/congress-members-urge-trump-to-meddle-in-hungarys-elections/ …

:wtf3:

What the fuck indeed. My so called leaders bitch and accuse others (Russia) of election interference but openly call on Trump to interfere in another country's elections? The hypocrisy...

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 34 It_s_o10

-------

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=57

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34