Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:39 pm

Yes, if it's original and old. If the seat looks similar good.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Pillar2 Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:35 pm

I sent photo to my Chinese friend in my city.Once he helped me sell old Chinese photo.I really wish this worth at least couple thousands dollars minimum or hundred thousands dollar max.Dream wish is millions of dollars Very Happy I can't find anything like this on Internet .Lately I've got some amazing stuff flea market hunting .I need more like this one Smile
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:17 pm

Pillar2 wrote:I sent photo to my Chinese friend in my city.Once he helped me sell old Chinese photo.I really wish this worth at least couple thousands dollars minimum or hundred thousands dollar max.Dream wish is millions of dollars Very Happy I can't find anything like this on Internet .Lately I've got some amazing stuff flea market hunting .I need more like this one Smile

Don't overestimate $ value.

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 1619689188

Gold, diamonds, rare earths should be preffered.

Very Happy

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:24 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pillar2 wrote:I sent photo to my Chinese friend in my city.Once he helped me sell old Chinese photo.I really wish this worth at least couple thousands dollars minimum or hundred thousands dollar max.Dream wish is millions of dollars Very Happy I can't find anything like this on Internet .Lately I've got some amazing stuff flea market hunting .I need more like this one Smile

Don't overestimate $ value.

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Gold, diamonds, rare earths should be preffered.

Very Happy

I really hope this one delivers.Anyone here who knows Chinese antiques? #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 1149841162
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:54 pm

Unfortunately not, although I have - rather technical - interest in antique furniture. My grandfather had a nice big old desk, black wood with many carvings. Unfortunately my cousin had inherited it. 
She is Dr. Professor!!!

When I saw the desk again, it was painted pink ...

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:00 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Unfortunately not, although I have - rather technical - interest in antique furniture. My grandfather had a nice big old desk, black wood with many carvings. Unfortunately my cousin had inherited it. 
She is Dr. Professor!!!

When I saw the desk again, it was painted pink ...

Rolling Eyes

Shocked what the hell.Horrible destruction of old desk. pale First rule of buying and taking care of old stuff is leave is at it was bought in same condition Rolling Eyes
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:41 pm

Yeah, that's the family of my father's brother. Their parents had an old bible from 18th century, around 60x40x10 cm, thick leather. I didn't get it, because my uncle was the older brother.

I hope nobody used it for making fire ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:02 am

Oh shat, what dreams. I went to the supermarket "Aldi" to buy some stuff for making revolution and then to a romantic rendezvous with Zorro. Before it could get interesting I woke up with a full bladder. Rolling Eyes

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:03 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 1619689188 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 1619689188 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:29 am

Crazy Russians, on their solar page they send snow flakes:

https://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/sun_flares.html

sunny

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:40 pm

Special bithday gift for me?   Wink 

"Advance notice: Vladimir Putin's annual press conference in German"

https://deutsch.rt.com/russland/95954-grosse-pressekonferenz-auf-rt-deutsch/

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:31 pm

You Had One Job
@_youhadonejob1
·
23h
German parking cop gave a ticket to an art piece because he thought it was illegally parked. 😂

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 EMF3BpwWoAY0Wz_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Typical German Sense of Order

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:57 am

If you’re looking for some good TV, check out The Witcher on Netflix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:16 am

Do you know the story of the artwork "Fettecke" (Fat Corner) by the artist Joseph Beuys, which was removed by the cleaning lady. Since then there is the saying in Germany "Is this art or can this be removed?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fettecke

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:54 am

Can someone explain this?????

affraid affraid affraid

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:49 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Can someone explain this?????

affraid affraid affraid

Hi y'all! Late Merry Christmas! Smile rendeer

Ugly Christmas sweaters are a thing for some people, here in the States. So I guess those guys were posing with their ugly Christmas sweaters to be funny (I guess they felt the need to do it in their underwear and with their weapons, too....). Rolling Eyes
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:37 pm

But why do furry creatures like them need sweaters? These legs, you could harvest wool there ...

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:38 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA Right? I was trying to figure out the underwear thing, but then just gave up. There are so many things people do that I do not understand.....
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:04 am

Merry Christmas friends ! (I know Christmas are over ) little too late but still Merry Christmas Smile I'm going to Zakopane for New Year Eve.It's going to be fun. Very Happy
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:07 am

Last time in Zakopane New Year Eve was crazy.Drunked people everywhere ,party time ,snow  and party Very Happy
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:15 am

Pillar2 wrote:Merry Christmas friends ! (I know Christmas are over ) little too late but still Merry Christmas Smile I'm going to Zakopane for New Year Eve.It's going to be fun. Very Happy

Merry Chrismas to you, too! And enjoy your New Year Eve. And don't overdose.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 3305724591 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 3305724591 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 3305724591

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:52 am

Mismas is over ... Yep, don't overdose Eves New Year ...

Eeeeh, WOT? 

Sorry, had a clown for dinner, methinks.

clown

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:12 am

Pimp my ride - Russian edition:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:32 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Mismas is over ... Yep, don't overdose Eves New Year ...

Eeeeh, WOT? 

Sorry, had a clown for dinner, methinks.

clown

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 1619689188 when you mentioned clown I had vision of orange dotard in elfish christmas suit #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 3574812250
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:28 pm

"We regret nothing"

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 4b67d196c9ebc908dd569ab2bf0e3882

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:34 pm

Well friends the time has come to decide what to do with my love affair with girl which I met this year.She's only person who sent me Christmas wishes on Facebook.Then I sent her wishes and she sent me emoticons including these with hearts.I'm not sure what to do.I love her but I'm not sure if it's time to say her I love you.I'm sure she likes me very much but not sure if she loves me #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 3070708466
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:15 pm

OK, boy, do you want her to do the first step? I dunno how it is with the youngsters now, when I was young I didn't wait until the boys came to a result of their thinking ... Life is short.

Perhaps Zod knows better how to manage this. I'm an old pirate.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:25 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:OK, boy, do you want her to do the first step? I dunno how it is with the youngsters now, when I was young I didn't wait until the boys came to a result of their thinking ... Life is short.

Perhaps Zod knows better how to manage this. I'm an old pirate.

pirat

Once I was in love with girl and did the first and last step.Bought her rose and told her I love her.She rejected me and was angry #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 63862118 No I won't wait till she mades first step.I just need to think about it.I already decided I will do the first step.I'm only thinking what should it be .First steps are always the most difficult

Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:01 am

You should not start with roses and the word "love". I think that's too much. If someone had started like this I would have run away. But I don't know if there are cultural differences. You seem to be very "romantic", I'm nearly not. I'm more like an old gnomie from the woods  geek  or something like this.

Perhaps it's better for you to ask the others.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:41 am

Böhse Tante wrote:You should not start with roses and the word "love". I think that's too much. If someone had started like this I would have run away. But I don't know if there are cultural differences. You seem to be very "romantic", I'm nearly not. I'm more like an old gnomie from the woods  geek  or something like this.

Perhaps it's better for you to ask the others.

Rolling Eyes

That was like 7 years ago.I've learned from my mistakes .That girl was clearly playing with my feelings.She got info about me smoking cigarettes.Then one day later she was asking me :Tom why are you smoking cigarettes.She also sent me lot of unclear signals of potential interest.Then I decided to give her a rose.I was 17 th year old then now I'm 24 th. #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 32 1619689188
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next