Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:03 am

The best beer I've drink ever...:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 ShotType1_540x540

drunken

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Pillar2 Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:24 am

Just watched The Mandalorian first two episodes.What a badass show.Western like sci fi show Very Happy
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:00 am

Re: Whittaker

Whittaker's sad because Mastercast won't take his youtube videos down... lolol

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 0zQ7u9P

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:04 am

Anon wrote:
Anon wrote:

Man named Kevin Mathieson still listed as chief executive of Whittaker's company Keystone Games

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10023631/officers

The video above mentions three charities. Two of the charities named 'Over the Wall' and 'Serious fun children's network' have Mathieson listed as Secretary and Company director respectively. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09055762/officers
 https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03713232/officers

According to airentertainment - " The idea of Keystone Games was that it would support the Over The Wall charity, one set up specifically for helping children with disabilities and was Kevin Mathieson‘s charity..." "before Mathieson became the CEO of Over The Wall, he was a Chief Police Officer" https://airentertainment.biz/2019/09/09/jane-whittaker-keystone-games-blue-sock-studios-and-the-exploitation-of-disabled-people/
(Strange because as someone who was a former Chief Police Officer you would have thought he would have made doubly sure about who he was getting involved in to make sure it was legit... and if his charity never received funds from Whittaker then did he report Whittaker for fraud? Curious to see what Mathieson's answer is to that.)

>>>cut quote<<<

Complicit?

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1854299768

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:05 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:40 am

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:33 pm

Jane Janey Jasmine Andrew Whittaker strikes again...:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:34 pm

Lol the end!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:49 am

Here you may find crazy pics:

https://alanfenetre.blogspot.com

For example:

https://alanfenetre.blogspot.com/2019/01/besuch-beim-fuhrer.html

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 Kim

lol!

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:17 pm

Hello friends.I bought 2 kg of old and modern stock certificates and 5 kg of old pre WW2 documents from Poland.Stock certificates are mostly in French ,some German,some Japanese and some from USA.One is stock certificate of 300 shares of AT& T company each was 16 dollar a share then .Company still exists.Most interesting are bonds/shares of some Japanese companies like Riken.The certificate says in German that the owner of it is entitled to percentage of shares (In this case 4,5 % of value of all shares which was few hundreds yen per share then).I'm not sure what to think about it.Some people who looked at this and are selling on flea market had very shiny eyes when they saw these certificates.They asked how much I want for them .I refused to sell them.They know something is up with these certificates Smile
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:33 pm

Pillar2 wrote:Hello friends.I bought 2 kg of old and modern stock certificates and 5 kg of old pre WW2 documents from Poland.Stock certificates are mostly in French ,some German,some Japanese and some from USA.One is stock certificate of 300 shares of AT& T company each was 16 dollar a share then .Company still exists.Most interesting are bonds/shares of some Japanese companies like Riken.The certificate says in German that the owner of it is entitled to percentage of shares (In this case 4,5 % of value of all shares which was few hundreds yen per share then).I'm not sure what to think about it.Some people who looked at this and are selling on flea market had very shiny eyes when they saw these certificates.They asked how much I want for them .I refused to sell them.They know something is up with these certificates Smile

You have some unusual interests, my friend. Minerals at first and now this. AT&T, if it's the same company I mean, is one of the biggest US internet/cable providers ATM. They are closely connected with the NSA and other govt. institutions. They are purest example of ostensible private company that serves as prolonged hand of the globalist regime.

Buy more shares, we gonna takeover. #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1619689188

But really, this things are valuable I guess. Interesting at very least.

You did not even shared how was your meeting going. I mean the one you wrote about a few weeks ago. Guess everything was cool. And, btw, hope you did not gave up on the university, bud. Shit happens, you know. Stay firm. Cool

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pillar2 wrote:Hello friends.I bought 2 kg of old and modern stock certificates and 5 kg of old pre WW2 documents from Poland.Stock certificates are mostly in French ,some German,some Japanese and some from USA.One is stock certificate of 300 shares of AT& T company each was 16 dollar a share then .Company still exists.Most interesting are bonds/shares of some Japanese companies like Riken.The certificate says in German that the owner of it is entitled to percentage of shares (In this case 4,5 % of value of all shares which was few hundreds yen per share then).I'm not sure what to think about it.Some people who looked at this and are selling on flea market had very shiny eyes when they saw these certificates.They asked how much I want for them .I refused to sell them.They know something is up with these certificates Smile

You have some unusual interests, my friend. Minerals at first and now this. AT&T, if it's the same company I mean, is one of the biggest US internet/cable providers ATM. They are closely connected with the NSA and other govt. institutions. They are purest example of ostensible private company that serves as prolonged hand of the globalist regime.

Buy more shares, we gonna takeover. #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1619689188

You did not even shared how was your meeting going. I mean the one you wrote about a few weeks ago. Guess everything was cool. And, btw, hope you did not gave up on the university, bud. Shit happens, you know. Stay firm. Cool

I didn't give up on University.About meeting you mean with girl and my friends : I thought I shared info how great it was.It was great meeting with lot of fun.You know people came to me with lot of weird stuff.I bought these certificates from friend who is Russian and lives in Poland ,sometimes he goes to Russia to sell stuff .If these shares are worth tens of thousands or millions I'm gonna split it between each of you.Really Very Happy I'm gonna ask him if he has more of this stuff
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:58 pm

Pillar2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I didn't give up on University.About meeting you mean with girl and my friends : I thought I shared info how great it was.It was great meeting with lot of fun.You know people came to me with lot of weird stuff.I bought these certificates from friend who is Russian and lives in Poland ,sometimes he goes to Russia to sell stuff .If these shares are worth tens of thousands or millions I'm gonna split it between each of you.Really Very Happy I'm gonna ask him if he has more of this stuff

I don't want millions, I want to take over.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1854299768 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1619689188

Btw, now I think you relly wrote about the party. Just forgot about it. Great to hear it was good.

If you meet the guy known as "Husar the Winged Warrior" then tell him he should come back. He's messing around GLP still I guess. It's another bud from Poland. Surely you know him.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:12 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pillar2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1854299768  #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1619689188

Btw, now I think you relly wrote about the party. Just forgot about it. Great to hear it was good.

If you meet the guy known as "Husar the Winged Warrior" then tell him he should come back. He's messing around GLP still I guess. It's another bud from Poland. Surely you know him.

Kek the winged hussar is me Very Happy  I thought you knew that.I was banned for "spamming" GLP with memes about  Kim Jong Un and then I created another account Kek the winged hussar now Gaude Mater Polonia.I decided to stay to fight with sudden uprising of pro zionism posters of GLP.Maybe sometime this site will come back to it's roots.I've seen a light today with many anti zionist posts today . Smile Should I quit GLP or stay and fight?
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:21 am

Nevermind Smile
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:27 am

Pillar2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pillar2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1854299768  #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1619689188

Kek the winged hussar is me Very Happy  I thought you knew that.I was banned for "spamming" GLP with memes about  Kim Jong Un and then I created another account Kek the winged hussar now Gaude Mater Polonia.I decided to stay to fight with sudden uprising of pro zionism posters of GLP.Maybe sometime this site will come back to it's roots.I've seen a light today with many anti zionist posts today . Smile Should I quit GLP or stay and fight?

"Kek the winged hussar is me Very Happy  I thought you knew that."

Well, that's called interrogation and now I busted you. #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1619689188

Really, I thought you're two guys lol!

Regarding GLP do what you want to do, lol. That's not dictatorship banning people for visiting other forums. It's GLP that is feared of competition so it bans any refference to other forums. It's "murican way" how to fight the better. Just watch Trump's regime. You can't beat them in competetion? Just ban them.

Lol, a bunch of sad losers...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:35 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pillar2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pillar2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

"Kek the winged hussar is me Very Happy  I thought you knew that."

Well, that's called interrogation and now I busted you. #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1619689188

Really, I thought you're two guys lol!

Regarding GLP do what you want to do, lol. That's not dictatorship banning people for visiting other forums. It's GLP that is feared of competition so it bans any refference to other forums. It's "murican way" how to fight the better. Just watch Trump's regime. You can't beat them in competetion? Just ban them.

Lol, a bunch of sad losers...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 4029985365

Maybe after I cash all the money from stock certificates I will buy GLP and make it right as it was.I would do that but I don't want to own this trash site.They let me stay only because my "controversial" stance (anti zionist) attract attention and gives GLP more views.That's what I think . I have few good friends there and I'm happy that they support me #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1455193345
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:39 am

If you have the nerves to be on GLP ... For me it's wasted time, I gave it a try for the "Janey" debunk, but it was far worse than a few years ago when I left.

BTW, what do you think about the pic above?

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t44p900-random-discussion-fun-off-topic-talks-etc#57553

Question Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:46 am

Böhse Tante wrote:If you have the nerves to be on GLP ... For me it's wasted time, I gave it a try for the "Janey" debunk, but it was far worse than a few years ago when I left.

BTW, what do you think about the pic above?

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t44p900-random-discussion-fun-off-topic-talks-etc#57553

Question Question Question

Those who know me ,know that I was in several battles on GLP with Zionist Trolls like Hindsight lol! Nice picture really.I don't fear GLP.I don't hate most of the posters there.My only issue is with moderators etc.They clearly lack of any compassion for posters with other views
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:48 am

Ok time to prepare for another flea market trip .See you later friends
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:49 am

Pillar2 wrote:Ok time to prepare for another flea market trip .See you later friends
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 3796784211

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:11 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:34 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:05 am

That is excellent!

Glad to see everyone is doing well. Smile I've missed you guys while I've been so busy and then super sick. Hopefully I'll be around more.

Hope y'all are having a nice December!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 31 Empty Yep, this is real

Post by FoShizzle Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:26 am

I saw this a while back and have saved it for you all.   jocolor

South Carolina Couple Raising Their 200 Plastic Children
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:58 am

Hi Fo, I hope you feel better soon.

cheers

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:59 pm

Hello friends.Yesterday I bought a piano chair made of ebony wood with dragons and floral ornaments .I think it is Chinese piano chair from end of 19th century ,beginning of 20th century .I will send photos later Smile One of the kind piece  weighs 5 kilograms
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:10 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f85/20/12/87/60/chines10.jpg ok here is a picture Smile
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:22 pm

WOW! Never thought a piano chair looks like this.

Shocked

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:WOW! Never thought a piano chair looks like this.

Shocked

lol!

It's original part of piano chair ,rest where person should be sitting is new part improvised by previous owner .This stuff could be quite expensive Very Happy
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next