Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by messytan Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:08 pm

UK AC wrote:Whoever received the note should count themselves lucky they even got a 'please'. You can't just obstruct people's driveway entrances, it's against the law to do so and bloody annoying. I could feel some sympathy for the ambulance staff if they couldn't find anywhere else to park and are being overworked/stressed out etc, only to find that note which adds to their boiling frustrations. But then again no sympathy for them whatsoever if it's the case that and some poor bloke is finding his driveway blocked continuously with no consideration towards him, plenty of other parking spaces available etc, then finds himself the victim of 'name and shame' on social media for simply doing the same as what most other people would have done.

I wondered if I would have been the only one to feel that way! I'm really not knocking ambulance drivers but here is another one argueing about getting a parking ticket whilst she parked outside a busy Tesco's on double yellow lines whilst they went in for their lunch. The law clearly says they only have exemption if they are attending a genuine emergency, otherwise they are no different to any other vehicle. I don't know if the ticket inspector lost his job but the company lost their contract apparently and he was just doing his job gets his face all over the internet with people shouting he is an idiot. At the end of the video the ambulance driver even says "If ever you need an ambulance ...........".

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/724508/ambulance-rude-notes-Leicester-staff-windscreen-block-EMAS

messytan

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by messytan Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:12 am

Guess who's AC ban stunt is over. Not that I will post again there of course. T asking for money again. Must be that time of the month again, comes around quick.

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:10 pm

I wondered if I would have been the only one to feel that way! I'm really not knocking ambulance drivers but here is another one argueing about getting a parking ticket whilst she parked outside a busy Tesco's on double yellow lines whilst they went in for their lunch. The law clearly says they only have exemption if they are attending a genuine emergency, otherwise they are no different to any other vehicle. I don't know if the ticket inspector lost his job but the company lost their contract apparently and he was just doing his job gets his face all over the internet with people shouting he is an idiot. At the end of the video the ambulance driver even says "If ever you need an ambulance ...........".

A sign of the times I guess. People become easily outraged/offended over things these days, so what better way to make yourself feel better about yourself than uploading revenge videos and have people join in the outrage with you to make you feel better.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:15 pm

Mr. Badger wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Zoood!!! You got time for crossout tonight? Actually we could expand the team a bit if anyone is interested. I'm sure you all have PS4 Very Happy

It is for free...the game.

What do youi say guys and gals?
PS4? I'm still on the PS2, and most of my games are PS1. I haven't graduated past Crash Bandicoot!

I do play World Of Guns on Steam, though.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 2713748720

No PS4 either here. One day if I get one I'm looking forward to trying out the virtual reality to see if it lives up to all the hype. Cool

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:13 pm

I grow some fruit and veg in the back garden every year, and while picking some of my crop yesterday I came across a unique sort of siamese twin cucumbers. I decided I shall call it 'Janey'.
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 1854299768

Don't know whether to eat it or put it on ebay for those who love collecting weird shit. #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 1619689188

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 MMGiI3K

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:22 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:47 pm

lol!

it looks yummy.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Guess who's AC ban stunt is over. Not that I will post again there of course. T asking for money again. Must be that time of the month again, comes around quick.

Thread posted just now:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 KqrAh6n

Such a shitshow. #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 1619689188

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:54 pm

UK AC wrote:

Thread posted just now:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 KqrAh6n

Such a shitshow. #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 1619689188

The 2nd thread seems to be scientific lmao.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:26 pm

Matjaz wrote: lol!

it looks yummy.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Ilndksgc

Cucumbers bought from the shops are ok I guess, but the ones I grow seem to be really quite sweet. They seem more like melon than the usual cucumber.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:09 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 1619689188 T made a thread titled 'What if we allowed registered users the option of posting anonymously while logged in?'. He explained users would remain anonymous to each other but not to the admins/mods.  cyclops

Now that thread's been deleted and ACs can post again, but with captcha only.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 HPad6vU

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:19 pm

Matjaz wrote:And I'm dying to hear all of your voices through the headphones
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 1619689188

Come on, let's do it!

I'm a bad geek. I stopped playing video games thanks to WoW, because I spent WAAAAAYYYY too much time playing.

Perhaps some day I should make a ZLP Tiny Chat! Then we could jump on for video chat (or just audio) whenever anyone felt inclined.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:21 pm

UK AC wrote:I grow some fruit and veg in the back garden every year, and while picking some of my crop yesterday I came across a unique sort of siamese twin cucumbers. I decided I shall call it 'Janey'.

Don't know whether to eat it or put it on ebay for those who love collecting weird shit. #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 1619689188

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Tenor
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:34 pm

FoShizzle wrote:

Come on, let's do it!

I'm a bad geek.  I stopped playing video games thanks to WoW, because I spent WAAAAAYYYY too much time playing.

Perhaps some day I should make a ZLP Tiny Chat!  Then we could jump on for video chat (or just audio) whenever anyone felt inclined.  

I don't play that much either. I bought two consoles couple months ago just to connect with friend in Romania and play at nights but I always get too sleepy by 2am. We had some nice sessions with Zod so far. pirat
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:45 am

FoShizzle wrote:

Come on, let's do it!

I'm a bad geek.  I stopped playing video games thanks to WoW, because I spent WAAAAAYYYY too much time playing.

Perhaps some day I should make a ZLP Tiny Chat!  Then we could jump on for video chat (or just audio) whenever anyone felt inclined.  

Sounds good, I shall have to scrape the nicotine laminate off my webcam and see if it still powers up #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 2004026421

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:47 am

UK AC wrote:I grow some fruit and veg in the back garden every year, and while picking some of my crop yesterday I came across a unique sort of siamese twin cucumbers. I decided I shall call it 'Janey'.

How many batteries does it take?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:53 am

Mr Badger wrote:

How many batteries does it take?

Twice as many...

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:21 pm

Twice as many...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Survey-says-good-answer-memegeneratornet-13692928

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:30 pm

Matjaz wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:

Come on, let's do it!

I don't play that much either. I bought two consoles couple  months ago just to connect with friend in Romania and play at nights but I always get too sleepy by 2am. We had some nice sessions with Zod so far. pirat

I can't join in. Don't have a PS4, not even a PS0.5, and if I did, you would all whip my ass so I surrender before I can begin.
Now if there is a Janey and Trinity character in it, I would buy one for target practice.

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:03 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 TAEuhop

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 3574449849

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:17 pm

LOL. More like not making enough money from the Captcha. I bet they are gone before the end of the year. Been watching the sites that estimate their "worth" based on traffic, drop from $2500000 to $65000 within 18 months. Even the "news and updates" thread is just tumbleweed with just one post from the threads' OP in a week saying "I'm back from a short trip", despite everything going on the world.

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:46 pm

Well Trin's sports car collection isn't going to pay for itself, so I guess we could see a tripling in the price of membership. cyclops

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:29 pm

UK AC wrote:Well Trin's sports car collection isn't going to pay for itself, so I guess we could see a tripling in the price of membership. cyclops

One thing will never change on GLP...
Janey has got manboobs...
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 4029985365

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:52 pm

T already saying he will let AC's post again from time to time. Didn't take long Rolling Eyes

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:50 pm

UK AC wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 TAEuhop

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 3574449849

They finally buried inept imbeciles.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:34 pm

Posted by T at the other site:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Latest?cb=20170415061338

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:46 pm

I figured he was desperate for forum views but it wasn't worth clicking on for me. I only see their adds when I post, and that hasn't been for months, so they won't make money from me regardless Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

P.S. Hopefully this thread will tick over to page 5 soon. Getting a bit bored now of the video I posted "not being funny but had nothing to eat since breakfast so I'm parking my public owned big van on double yellow lines, inconveniencing everyone, whilst I have my lunch in Tescos. Whats the problem?". Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Sorry it keeps playing I love you

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:16 pm

I figured he was desperate for forum views but it wasn't worth clicking on for me. I only see their adds when I post, and that hasn't been for months, so they won't make money from me regardless

T is attempting to wind up Trump supporters.

P.S. Hopefully this thread will tick over to page 5 soon. Getting a bit bored now of the video I posted "not being funny but had nothing to eat since breakfast so I'm parking my public owned big van on double yellow lines, inconveniencing everyone, whilst I have my lunch in Tescos. Whats the problem?". Sorry it keeps playing

lol!

That video plays all by itself, doesn't ask for permission. Odd that. scratch

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:44 pm

UK AC wrote:
I figured he was desperate for forum views but it wasn't worth clicking on for me. I only see their adds when I post, and that hasn't been for months, so they won't make money from me regardless

P.S. Hopefully this thread will tick over to page 5 soon. Getting a bit bored now of the video I posted "not being funny but had nothing to eat since breakfast so I'm parking my public owned big van on double yellow lines, inconveniencing everyone, whilst I have my lunch in Tescos. Whats the problem?".  Sorry it keeps playing

lol!

I turned to page 3 of The Sun today and it was even playing there.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:52 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
UK AC wrote:

P.S. Hopefully this thread will tick over to page 5 soon. Getting a bit bored now of the video I posted "not being funny but had nothing to eat since breakfast so I'm parking my public owned big van on double yellow lines, inconveniencing everyone, whilst I have my lunch in Tescos. Whats the problem?".  Sorry it keeps playing

lol!

I turned to page 3 of The Sun today and it was even playing there.

Some embeded videos do so. It's pretty annoying this auto-play. I remember that there was similar problem with LiveLeak videos...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next