Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Libertine Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:56 am

lmao!

Cows ... moo-sh pit. clown

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:58 pm

I's official now, tomorrow I'll be evacuated bc. of the WW2 bomb. It will start at 8:00 and is estimated to last until 18:00. With all the turbulences I hope that not all hell breaks loose while I'm afk.

Not only the political tensions, but also the EQs in Cal are something.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:24 am

Lol, I never seen this before. And it's damned hilarious :-D

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:10 am

Nice (Nike) shoe:

https://www.rt.com/sport/463313-nike-shoe-communism-donald-trump-jr/

with hammer and sickel.

lol!

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:07 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:I's official now, tomorrow I'll be evacuated bc. of the WW2 bomb. It will start at 8:00 and is estimated to last until 18:00. With all the turbulences I hope that not all hell breaks loose while I'm afk.

Not only the political tensions, but also the EQs in Cal are something.

Bomb successful difused within 2 hours. They started 2 hrs late bc. some assholes tried to stay in their flat. Helis with IR camera found them.

For the egoism of them a few hundred old people or parents with little children had to stay outside their home 2 hrs longer than necessary.

Evil or Very Mad

Same kind of assholes who hinder rescue teams or firefighters and endanger others peoples lives bc of a smartphone video clip.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:05 am

I feel myself so lucky after receiving this email. I'm going to be rich man:

""Hi,

My name is Mr. Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience , so I know your email address is valid. (xxxxxxxxxxx@yandex.com) Email me

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffett .

God bless you.
Mr Warren E Buffett Billionaire investor""

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:14 am

Amos wrote:I feel myself so lucky after receiving this email. I'm going to be rich man:

""Hi,

My name is Mr. Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience , so I know your email address is valid. (xxxxxxxxxxx@yandex.com) Email me

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffett .

God bless you.
Mr Warren E Buffett Billionaire investor""

lol!

Thought the area of phishing emails of this kind is over for a long time.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 pm

Be careful there's no piano when this president comes to visit:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 863744033

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:23 pm

Postillion is similar to the onion (German):

https://www.der-postillon.com/2019/07/independence-day.html

Translation:

Friday, July 5, 2019
US soldiers stationed in 170 countries celebrate independence from foreign superpower

That's a reason to celebrate! All over the world, US soldiers celebrated Independence Day on 4 July. The 165,000 or so Americans stationed abroad are thus reminded of the liberation of their homeland from the troops of a foreign global superpower that for a long time determined their lives and policies.
"Other countries probably can't imagine how bad it was for us Americans to be just a pawn in the hands of a powerful empire that cares little about the local people," explains a celebrating soldier on a military base in Afghanistan. "Anyone who didn't do what the occupiers wanted was declared a rebel and fought." To celebrate the day, he and his comrades were released today and for once do not have to fight rebels.
Lieutenant Francis W. Rowland, who is stationed at the US military base in Ramstein, Rhineland-Palatinate, sees things similarly: "How can sovereign decisions be made when a foreign power is present practically everywhere in the country? Fortunately, we solved this problem 243 years ago by chasing the occupiers out of the country. Independence just feels great!"
The American Independence Day celebrations took place not only in Afghanistan and Germany, but also in US military bases or branches in Egypt, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cuba, Curaçao, Djibouti, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Honduras, Iraq, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Canada, Kosovo, Kuwait, the Netherlands, Niger, Norway, Oman, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Syria, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Hungary, the United Arab Emirates and many other countries (more than 170 out of 194).

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 1254334646

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:36 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Postillion is similar to the onion (German):

https://www.der-postillon.com/2019/07/independence-day.html

Translation:

Friday, July 5, 2019
US soldiers stationed in 170 countries celebrate independence from foreign superpower

That's a reason to celebrate! All over the world, US soldiers celebrated Independence Day on 4 July. The 165,000 or so Americans stationed abroad are thus reminded of the liberation of their homeland from the troops of a foreign global superpower that for a long time determined their lives and policies.
"Other countries probably can't imagine how bad it was for us Americans to be just a pawn in the hands of a powerful empire that cares little about the local people," explains a celebrating soldier on a military base in Afghanistan. "Anyone who didn't do what the occupiers wanted was declared a rebel and fought." To celebrate the day, he and his comrades were released today and for once do not have to fight rebels.
Lieutenant Francis W. Rowland, who is stationed at the US military base in Ramstein, Rhineland-Palatinate, sees things similarly: "How can sovereign decisions be made when a foreign power is present practically everywhere in the country? Fortunately, we solved this problem 243 years ago by chasing the occupiers out of the country. Independence just feels great!"
The American Independence Day celebrations took place not only in Afghanistan and Germany, but also in US military bases or branches in Egypt, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cuba, Curaçao, Djibouti, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Honduras, Iraq, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Canada, Kosovo, Kuwait, the Netherlands, Niger, Norway, Oman, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Syria, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Hungary, the United Arab Emirates and many other countries (more than 170 out of 194).

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 1254334646

Great sarcasm. And sad truth...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:56 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:50 am

Whoops Apocalypse - The Complete Series (1983)

It's about the last few weeks before the end of the world.
After an overthrow in Saudi Arabia, the USA fears that they will not get any more oil and therefore want to reinstate a Shah in Iran.
And so the escalation begins.
John Cleese of the Pythons is also there, as a nuclear weapons smuggler.

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:17 am

It's old but good (German "onion") satire:

https://www.der-postillon.com/2012/01/iran-feiert-seit-20-jahren-kurz-vor.html?m=1

Monday 30 January, 2012

Iran celebrates 20 years of near completion of nuclear bomb

(pic)

Tehran (dpo) - Iran today celebrated with a pompous parade the fact that for 20 years now the country has been on the verge of developing its own nuclear weapons. This makes the country almost a nuclear power longer than any other country in the world.

Iranian President Hassan Rohani received thunderous applause at a rally in Tehran: "For exactly 20 years Iran has been spreading fear and terror because the world is afraid that it will soon be in possession of nuclear weapons. We are therefore pleased that the Pentagon only confirmed a year ago that we could be ready in just one year!

(pic)

Serious reports that Iran could have researched an atomic bomb within a few years actually date back to 1993. This year, there was even a brief feeling that Iran already had an arsenal of nuclear weapons. In 1995 it was again said that the mullahs needed another five years. Starting in 1996, the CIA, the Pentagon and the IAEA determined that Iran could build and use its own nuclear weapons within a period of between six months and five years.

Rohani praised the 20-year success story of Iran's unsuccessful nuclear program, which made Iran the only country with the threat potential of a nuclear power without even having a functioning missile. At the same time he regretted other rogue states like Pakistan or North Korea, which had made the mistake of completing their nuclear weapons. Since then, no one has been interested in the two states.

"Only those who are on the verge of researching nuclear weapons will be taken seriously," says Rohani.

At the end of the celebrations of the 20th anniversary, Rohani promised his cheering people that they would feverishly continue their research for the next 20 years to be only a few years away from the completion of nuclear weapons.

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:42 pm

That's what I call "tuning"

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 D_h89AlUwAEHK0-

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:26 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:34 pm

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:57 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:That's what I call "tuning"

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 D_h89AlUwAEHK0-

Where can I get one? Do I need a driver license?

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:06 am

The most of you already heard about "Bottle cap challenge" I guess. Well, Ru army comes trough...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:05 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 D_1bWxGXsAArYR_?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:26 am

Guy here made a twitter account dedicated purely to bringing awareness to alleged lies of Whittaker who outside of GLP it appears he is still doing what he does best - being a con artist. This time scamming kids out of their money.

https://twitter.com/IllCallYallOut

One of the tweets includes an audio interview of him which can't be found when searched ordinarily on youtube (video is "unlisted", strange?). Didn't listen to it all but it seems to be anecdotes about his career as a software developer, particularly Goldeneye, alien vs predator. Says Tony Blair's eldest son would phone him up and tell him how much he a fan of his games he was, he'd always be playing goldeneye when his father was meeting with world leaders at Downing Street.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 1928602959

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:55 am

Is he even the prestigious game developer that he claims to be? Or is this yet another lie to go with the rest of them.

Read the comments on his fb page, lmao. Fraud case ongoing against Whittaker:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 N205Nyg

https://www.facebook.com/BlueSockStudios/

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:31 am

There was planned documentary with Whitaker a.k.a. Janey, former military officer and anti terrorists special forces cop, now legless, handless Sky News journalist. I think BBC worked on it. However, it was according the Whitaker himself so it could be just another scam from him. I'll try to find it. Meanwhile I found this. Here Whittaker clearly poses as woman and speaks about his gaming projects. Legless little Rosie Davies included...:

https://www.avsim.com/home/interviews/jane-whittaker-the-lady-behind-the-code-r3344/

Meanwhile, here is this old gem:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 0A5FRJJ

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:42 am

Here it is:

GAMES INDUSTRY LEGEND JOINS XR GAMES

https://www.businesscloud.co.uk/news/games-industry-legend-joins-xr-games

"Whittaker is also the subject of a BBC series about his life story, for major worldwide TV release in 2018."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Here it is:

"Whittaker is also the subject of a BBC series about his life story, for major worldwide TV release in 2018."

The comments on the fb page talk about the person's non-disclosure agreement with the BBC in ongoing fraud case against Whittaker, that could have had something to do with a postponement of documentary release. But personally I think this "BBC documentary" is just another lie that Whittaker came up with to make him sound legit to readers of the article and boost his short term earnings with the various alleged scams he's been doing.

Also the comments in the fb post mentioned that the article of the gaming magazine interview with Whittaker have been removed from some websites once the websites were informed that Whittaker wasn't legit. I checked it myself and indeed they have been removed.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-08-10-death-threats-false-personas-and-philanthropy-the-untold-story-of-jane-whittaker

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:48 pm

Anon wrote:

The comments on the fb page talk about the person's non-disclosure agreement with the BBC in ongoing fraud case against Whittaker, that could have had something to do with a postponement of documentary release. But personally I think this "BBC documentary" is just another lie that Whittaker came up with to make him sound legit to readers of the article and boost his short term earnings with the various alleged scams he's been doing.

Also the comments in the fb post mentioned that the article of the gaming magazine interview with Whittaker have been removed from some websites once the websites were informed that Whittaker wasn't legit. I checked it myself and indeed they have been removed.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-08-10-death-threats-false-personas-and-philanthropy-the-untold-story-of-jane-whittaker

Interesting indeed. So he's being haunted by his own scams and fakery finally.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 Giphy

It could be interesting to know what happenned with donation campaign allegedly for Rosie Davies that he runt while ago.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

Interesting indeed. So he's being haunted by his own scams and fakery finally.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 Giphy

It could be interesting to know what happenned with donation campaign allegedly for Rosie Davies that he runt while ago.

Somewhat curious why his gofundme account no longer exists when you click his profile on their website, but yet he still has a link to the gofundme donation page on his website which was only created a few months ago - http://bluesockstudios.com/

And oh what's this - “One of the world’s top three technologists” – The one and only Bill Gates says in high praise of Whittaker - http://bluesockstudios.com/directors/  
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 4029985365

Whittaker made a blog post on his Linkedin page reflecting on a gaming magazine article about himself. In the comments section is a post from the guy who allegedly did the interview and wrote the article for the Magazine gushing in praise over Whittaker, followed by a comment from Whittaker thanking him for the interview.... only he forgot to sign back into the Whittaker Linkedin account when he submitted the comment...  Rolling Eyes

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/gamings-unsung-hero-jane-whittaker

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 FG30r8E

And that's enough seen about this jackass to get a good idea of what's really going on.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:16 pm

Anon wrote:

Whittaker made a blog post on his Linkedin page reflecting on a gaming magazine article about himself. In the comments section is a post from the guy who allegedly did the interview and wrote the article for the Magazine gushing in praise over Whittaker, followed by a comment from Whittaker thanking him for the interview.... only he forgot to sign back into the Whittaker Linkedin account when he submitted the comment...  Rolling Eyes

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/gamings-unsung-hero-jane-whittaker

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 FG30r8E

And that's enough seen about this jackass to get a good idea of what's really going on.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 Giphy_11

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:48 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 GrYW61i

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:21 am

My friend shared with me large stash of documents regarding this topic. It goes way back to 80s if I remember it well. It's really strange and it looks like very well prepared psy-op.

The COINTELPRO forum pretends to be American but can it be just GCHQ project? Why it is located at the state of Jersey? There are numerous other places to run "independent conspiracy" forum. Especially if it is paid...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next