Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:30 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Cherry on the top was when MissCleo requested my address to be make public on the forum. And, then, doxxed Air entertainment member and his little daughter.

Didn't see that bit. Was it a big doxx or just the photos of them?

Anon

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:33 am

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Cherry on the top was when MissCleo requested my address to be make public on the forum. And, then, doxxed Air entertainment member and his little daughter.

"She gave out the name and location of a member of the http://Airentertainment.biz but also mentioned his daughter who is under 16."

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:36 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

"She gave out the name and location of a member of the http://Airentertainment.biz but also mentioned his daughter who is under 16."

Location as in general area or specific house/flat address?

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:38 am

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

No closer info available atm. If needed then I can ask.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:44 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

No closer info available atm. If needed then I can ask.

It's ok, don't wanna poke my nose into other people's business. Just hope it wasn't one of those more serious doxxes that's all.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:56 am

Lol, the witch is in tantrum...:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 Vstiek7

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 Maxresdefault3

Blaming fictional comics supervillains for own fuckery. Sign of mental illness...

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by k4443434434 Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:31 am

Maybe just me but the above post didn't work.

Just get :

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 E_xdIoKNuPu7IPMvjDxQHRIUcxQP5prqwoPKDZKpZ-WOsyN-71G5j2f2_9CRarlpQT-uxiT6PMF4AWbsedQSfCJNs7FRwfC60vm3b9UmVFkYifIbNmD1EgNETfi-OLiPRGGhr372F69JbL5IeIJGql0zwLffUn8BZBMc2 .........

etc.

k4443434434

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:36 am

k4443434434 wrote:Maybe just me but the above post didn't work.

Just get :

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 E_xdIoKNuPu7IPMvjDxQHRIUcxQP5prqwoPKDZKpZ-WOsyN-71G5j2f2_9CRarlpQT-uxiT6PMF4AWbsedQSfCJNs7FRwfC60vm3b9UmVFkYifIbNmD1EgNETfi-OLiPRGGhr372F69JbL5IeIJGql0zwLffUn8BZBMc2 .........

etc.

Can you describe closer? You don't see the post or issue is if you try to quote it? The quote button for visitors is quite experimental so... Glad you tested it already. I think you're the firs one and nothing exploded so far.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by k4443434434 Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:44 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Just get :

etc.

Can you describe closer? You don't see the post or issue is if you try to quote it? The quote button for visitors is quite experimental so... Glad you tested it already. I think you're the firs one and nothing exploded so far.

I think the problem is the image links are to "google content" and you need to be logged in to google to see the images. I'm not logged in to google so the images don't work.

k4443434434

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:51 am

k4443434434 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Just get :

etc.

I think the problem is the image links are to "google content" and you need to be logged in to google to see the images. I'm not logged in to google so the images don't work.

Interesting. I used google photo service for the first time. I'll try to change links. Please tell me if it works propperly after roughly 5 mins.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:57 am

Done. Better?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by k4443434434 Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:05 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Done. Better?

Yes works now, thanks. They blame everyone but themselves. I think it was in the same VPN thread someone else posted it was so the mods wouldn't get challenged about their behaviours anymore.

k4443434434

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:19 am

k4443434434 wrote:

Yes works now, thanks. They blame everyone but themselves. I think it was in the same VPN thread someone else posted it was so the mods wouldn't get challenged about their behaviours anymore.

Dunno but there are threats of lawsutis flying in the air. Many people paid for service provided by scammer...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:33 am

Zod, do you have contact with Urður the poster from Iceland? I saw his name on one of the screenshots that you posted and remembered about him. He was also a great guy.
E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:39 am

k4443434434:

Btw thanks for feedback. Mostly I'm loged in so I can't see such issues. GJ!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:45 am

E-V13 wrote:Zod, do you have contact with Urður the poster from Iceland? I saw his name on one of the screenshots that you posted and remembered about him. He was also a great guy.

All the folks I had in my adress book I informed while ago. Unfortunately, many kind people I've met on the rotten site I can't contact. Urdur, thinking, katbaloo...even my adversaries. Tpotleoz for example...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:55 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
E-V13 wrote:Zod, do you have contact with Urður the poster from Iceland? I saw his name on one of the screenshots that you posted and remembered about him. He was also a great guy.

All the folks I had in my adress book I informed while ago. Unfortunately, many kind people I've met on the rotten site I can't contact. Urdur, thinking, katbaloo...even my adversaries. Tpotleoz for example...

Yeah man.. I was looking at Urður's profile, he still logs on there and has only 3 friends on his list - Luisport, katbaloo i think and you, the guy really respects you.

Lets make a list and then act.

For now it is

thinking...
Urður
katbaloo

Down with GLP, long live ZLP!

When you said adversaries, what was this guy's name.. Hindissight or something Laughing
E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:05 am

E-V13 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Yeah man.. I was looking at Urður's profile, he still logs on there and has only 3 friends on his list - Luisport, katbaloo i think and you, the guy really respects you.

Lets make a list and then act.

For now it is

thinking...
Urður
katbaloo

Down with GLP, long live ZLP!

When you said adversaries, what was this guy's name.. Hindissight or something Laughing

Hindsight 20/20. He wasn't adversary, he was retard. Similar as King Triad or how the fuck he called himself. The guy who didn't know time zones.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:35 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
E-V13 wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 Lol11

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 12345610

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 Tenor_10

Sad that they killed it already. It was fun. They even blamed me for being "stalker ring leader". I had the biggest laughs when they called completely foreign people as me, attacked them and started with names calling. This always came on my mind:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 4VlrCuk

The last img is hidden for me. Maybe because I have no google account? I've tried to open it directly with url and landed there.

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:57 am

For me still not???

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:02 am

Yeah, but as Urður said she's a woman. Know her from the Badarbunga thread. Afair a viking female name.

Smile

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:14 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

For me still not???

Question

Same issue. Should be fixed now :-)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:47 pm

WeirdRussia.com
@weirdrussia_com
·
35 m
In Stavropol, you can buy yourself your own Bin Laden action figure.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 EE-bmniXUAAZFnk?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:56 am

Another Whittaker interview, this time from a 1994 US magazine.

"Featuring some of Britain's hottest talent..."already well respected in Great Britain..." Whittaker who has been programming since he was 12 years old and jointly coded Alien vs Predator with Mike Beaton.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 F4ZBnWx

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 Nhp8mzc

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:20 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 3466344255

this thread, this morning,,loool..my coffee got cold
is funny haha damn..

keep on keeping on

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:31 am

Check out this bizarre shit from Atari fans forum...

ZylonBane
Posted September 13, 2017

I thought it would be interesting to extract all the computer text from AvP (alien vs predator game) and post it in a more readable form. This is all from COMPUTER.S in the source code.

Fun fact: Instead of storing all the computer text as strings and using a generalized print routine to display them, Rebellion hard-coded the X/Y coordinates of every single line of text.

These were not good programmers.

Anyway, here you go...

********** text for security computer *****************

comgotxt:
LENA BIOS
SYSTEM INITIALISING _ STANDBY
TESTING RAM ...........................
RAM TEST COMPLETE
VIDEO INITIALISED
AUDIO STATUS OK
INITIALISATION COMPLETE

********** text for the intelligence screens **********

andytext:
ANDREW WHITTAKER
WANTED FOR IMPERSONATING A POLICE OFFICER

miketext:
MIKE BEATON
WANTED FOR WANTON DISREGARD FOR MILESTONES

tobytext:
TOBY HARRISON-BANFIELD
WANTED FOR SULKING IN OFFICE HOURS

stutext:
STUART WILSON
WANTED FOR POSSESSION OF AN AMIGA COMPUTER

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/269954-all-avp-computer-text/

Photo of Whittaker in police uniform was posted a few pages back in the Random Discussion thread.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:44 am

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:There was so many great comments, as well as the stupid ones from Trinity

Aye, Trinity comment saying he never saw Whittaker ask for money on the site then the screenshot posted of the Whittaker thread where he said explicit permission was given.

But really imo he just played dumb and took contrary position because that's his way of challenging others to bring forward the info so he can see exactly what dirt the users themselves have on GLP. He plays dumb like this often on GLP, particularly lately when he makes provocative statements in his polls so he can extract info from the riled up users.

LJS was different story though. You could smell the fear coming from him.

I found one more thing quite bizarre. At the very begining of, now delted, thread Trinity wrote that he had no problem with Whittaker and didn't consider his behavior as inapropriate. As you wrote - he considered him legit. However, the thread was launched AFTER Whittaker was banned from the forum. And it was LJS yesterday, who wrote that they decided to ban Whittaker because of VALID, SUPPORTABLE info about his criminal activities. So Trinity basicly defended the guy, who was, according the other member of his team, already banned because of criminal activities. And no, I don't believe that such high profiled corporate media shill was banned without his knowledge. They are bullshittin like there's no tomorrow...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:49 am

You can check this as well:

https://web.archive.org/web/20031206194334/http://andreww.atari-users.net/index.htm

"Andrew has been described as one of the world’s finest creative minds."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:00 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:There was so many great comments, as well as the stupid ones from Trinity

Aye, Trinity comment saying he never saw Whittaker ask for money on the site then the screenshot posted of the Whittaker thread where he said explicit permission was given.

But really imo he just played dumb and took contrary position because that's his way of challenging others to bring forward the info so he can see exactly what dirt the users themselves have on GLP. He plays dumb like this often on GLP, particularly lately when he makes provocative statements in his polls so he can extract info from the riled up users.

LJS was different story though. You could smell the fear coming from him.

I found one more thing quite bizarre. At the very begining of, now delted, thread Trinity wrote that he had no problem with Whittaker and didn't consider his behavior as inapropriate. As you wrote - he considered him legit. However, the thread was launched AFTER Whittaker was banned from the forum. And it was LJS yesterday, who wrote that they decided to ban Whittaker because of VALID, SUPPORTABLE info about his criminal activities. So Trinity basicly defended the guy, who was, according the other member of his team, already banned because of criminal activities. And no, I don't believe that such high profiled corporate media shill was banned without his knowledge. They are bullshittin like there's no tomorrow...

What he said on Wednesday or Thursday was he hadn't seen (and still hadn't seen) anything that proves definitely that Whittaker did such things that he's been accused of. He then went on to say something to the effect of... However since my moderator team have seen sufficient evidence to believe otherwise and I trust their word therefore Janey is not someone who we wish to have associated with the site any longer.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:03 am

Oh for fuck's sake

Having looked a lot closer into the games development, it's become clear it had a tortured development cycle to say the least. Whittaker has said coding AVP was hard work having to contend with a tumour, major burns and a bereavement during the course of development!

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/269954-all-avp-computer-text/?do=findComment&comment=4084786

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 26 4029985365

Anon

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next