Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

+14
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Kentus
hillbilly
Pirata
N.O.S.
KneelB4Zod!
Stand_Sure_Anderson
FoShizzle
Libertine
Gavin
Matjaz
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
18 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 30 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:49 pm

Today >300 EQs within 24 hrs Canary islands.

Shocked Shocked

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 30 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:23 am

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region EASTER ISLAND REGION
Date time 2021-12-03 04:40:04.3 UTC
Location 28.63 S ; 112.26 W
Depth 10 km

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Region SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
Date time 2021-12-03 08:33:47.3 UTC
Location 60.36 S ; 27.10 W
Depth 80 km

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:37 am

Whats going on there?

Date & Time UTC - - - - - - Lat. deg. - Long. deg. - Depth km - Mag[+]
-
2021-12-04 23:19:57.0 - 29.90 N - 113.76 W - 10 - 4.1 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA
2021-12-04 23:02:15.0 - 29.66 N - 113.76 W - 10 - 4.2 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA
2021-12-04 22:37:42.0 - 29.76 N - 113.93 W - 10 - 4.0 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA
2021-12-04 22:23:59.0 - 29.84 N - 113.74 W - 10 - 4.2 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA
2021-12-04 21:57:23.0 - 29.75 N - 113.97 W - 10 - 4.1 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA
2021-12-04 21:44:37.0 - 29.84 N - 113.74 W - 10 - 4.0 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA
2021-12-04 08:11:27.6 - 25.01 N - 109.30 W - 10 - 5.2 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA
2021-12-04 07:58:37.7 - 30.10 N - 113.60 W - 10 - 4.6 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA
2021-12-04 05:50:05.0 - 29.79 N - 113.76 W - 10 - 4.0 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=5&typ=world#2

And a new one:

Magnitude M 4.1
Region GULF OF CALIFORNIA
Date time 2021-12-04 23:51:18.0 UTC
Location 29.81 N ; 113.91 W
Depth 10 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:39 am

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Region NORTH OF HALMAHERA, INDONESIA
Date time 2021-12-04 23:47:55.8 UTC
Location 4.10 N ; 128.16 E
Depth 160 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:42 pm

EQ swarm, 50 between M3 - >M5 since yesterday, 48 the last 24 h, this is the last one so far:

Magnitude mb 3.9
Region OFF COAST OF OREGON
Date time 2021-12-08 12:42:30.1 UTC
Location 44.69 N ; 129.60 W
Depth 10 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=66&typ=NAM#2

If you look here maps - interactive maps you can see a big red dot of the last EQs for 24 h:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=1074862#map

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:50 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Region RYUKYU ISLANDS, JAPAN
Date time 2021-12-09 02:05:08.4 UTC
Location 29.45 N ; 129.38 E
Depth 15 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:05 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:42 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.5
Region WEST OF MACQUARIE ISLAND
Date time 2021-12-12 08:58:08.9 UTC
Location 60.73 S ; 153.85 E
Depth 10 km

OK, that's somewhere between Australia and Antarctica ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:43 am

Magnitude Mw 7.2
Region FLORES SEA
Date time 2021-12-14 03:20:24.2 UTC
Location 7.65 S ; 122.25 E
Depth 10 km

Testimonies:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Testimonies/comments.php?id=1076720

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:05 am

https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=56001&type=2&seriestime=20211214032800

20 m wave or a glitch ...

Exclamation Question Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:33 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region FIJI
Date time 2021-12-19 16:28:28.1 UTC
Location 16.47 S ; 178.48 E
Depth 40 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:15 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region FIJI
Date time 2021-12-19 16:28:28.1 UTC
Location 16.47 S ; 178.48 E
Depth 40 km
Different Depth and Location?

GFZ Potsdam, GEOFON Network
http://geofon.gfz-potsdam.de/eqinfo/list.php

F-E Region Fiji Islands
Mw 6.2 (Mw) Beach Ball
Time 2021-12-19 16:28:25.2 UTC
Magnitude 6.2 (Mw)
Epicenter 178.32°E 16.39°S
Depth 23 km

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:39 am

Thanks for the hint. For a quick overview of various maps etc., I prefer EMSC. There might be differences to other pages, I know.

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region OFFSHORE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Date time 2021-12-20 20:10:21.6 UTC
Location 40.48 N ; 124.42 W
Depth 15 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=1079326#summary

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:13 pm

Magnitude Mw 5.7
Region CRETE, GREECE
Date time 2021-12-29 05:08:09.9 UTC
Location 34.85 N ; 25.09 E
Depth 68 km

Magnitude mb 5.0
Region CRETE, GREECE
Date time 2021-12-29 16:47:09.4 UTC
Location 34.83 N ; 25.11 E
Depth 70 km

The second was first 5.6, then 5.4, then 5.0, then 5.6 and now again 5.0 - also the depth moves backand forth between 70 and 80 km ... Rolling Eyes

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=103&typ=euro#2

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=104&typ=euro#5

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:05 pm

Magnitude Mw 7.3
Region KEPULAUAN BARAT DAYA, INDONESIA
Date time 2021-12-29 18:25:52.4 UTC
Location 7.54 S ; 127.58 E
Depth 170 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:34 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region TAIWAN REGION
Date time 2022-01-03 09:46:38.0 UTC
Location 24.08 N ; 122.26 E
Depth 30 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:16 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region NEAR COAST OF NICARAGUA
Date time 2022-01-06 16:25:08.2 UTC
Location 12.00 N ; 87.15 W
Depth 30 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:28 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.4
Region NORTHERN QINGHAI, CHINA
Date time 2022-01-07 17:45:31.8 UTC
Location 37.86 N ; 101.35 E
Depth 10 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:10 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Magnitude Mw 6.4
Date time 2022-01-07 17:45:31.8 UTC
Location 37.86 N ; 101.35 E
Depth 10 km

Updated to:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=1084798

Magnitude Mw 6.6
Date time 2022-01-07 17:45:31.1 UTC
Location 37.83 N ; 101.41 E
Depth 10 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:03 am

Magnitude Mw 6.5
Region CYPRUS REGION
Date time 2022-01-11 01:07:51.4 UTC
Location 35.20 N ; 31.89 E
Depth 51 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=1085800

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:27 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.8
Region FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS
Date time 2022-01-11 11:35:47.0 UTC
Location 52.77 N ; 167.93 W
Depth 21 km

Magnitude Mw 6.5
Region FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS
Date time 2022-01-11 12:39:33.2 UTC
Location 52.64 N ; 168.15 W
Depth 16 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:27 am

Magnitude Mw 6.5
Region SUNDA STRAIT, INDONESIA
Date time 2022-01-14 09:05:45.3 UTC
Location 6.86 S ; 105.28 E
Depth 65 km

Updated:

Magnitude Mw 6.6
Region SUNDA STRAIT, INDONESIA
Date time 2022-01-14 09:05:45.8 UTC
Location 6.73 S ; 105.50 E
Depth 60 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:43 pm

ASB News / WORLD
@ASB_Breaking
·
4m
Japan is expecting tsunami with waves of 1.2 meters and above

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:50 pm

This may have been the EQ to the volcano outbreak:

Magnitude Ms 5.8
Region TONGA
Date time 2022-01-15 04:14:45.0 UTC
Location 20.55 S ; 175.39 W
Depth 0 km

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ASB News / WORLD
@ASB_Breaking
·
4m

Here you can watch the buoys, ~2-3 hours before it had 1 moving at Hawaii, meanwhile it has reached Chile (near Santiago), California and Alaska

https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

But, as a Geologist explained, this kind of Tsunamis are not getting so strong like from a big EQ in the ocean bottom. Something about moving earth plates usually setting much more energy free than an exploding volcano.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ASB News / WORLD
@ASB_Breaking
·
4m

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
22m
Japan has started evacuating the population of Iwate

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
20m
Iwate was hit badly by tsunami in 2011

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:39 pm

The RAGE X
@theragex
·
8h
View from space of the eruption of the Hunga volcano

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 30 FJIxA8PXMAMdnqy?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:41 pm

If you click on the flashing boxes, you will see the water levels of the recent days displayed. In the case of a seaquake tsunami, there are usually sudden rises or falls, often of several metres. Here, the disturbance appears more as a kind of "tremor line", a rapid, long-lasting but relatively small up and down.

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:23 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:22 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
4m
Super strong earthquake in Japan. #Breaking

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next