Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

+11
Talos
Zambeezi
hillbilly
FoShizzle
H10
Matjaz
Humanity Blows
Mr Badger
Stand_Sure_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
The Original Mind
15 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:32 pm

Salisbury nerve agent attack [Government-orchestrated terror attack] 'cost police force £7.5m'

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-44353580

Back to top Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:02 am

zerohedge‏ @zerohedge · 7 hod.
British School Forces Boys To Wear "Gender-Neutral" Skirts Instead Of Shorts

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-04/uk-secondary-school-forces-boys-soccer-team-wear-skirts-instead-shorts

Suspect

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:41 am

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 5 min.
Joining Some Dots on the Skripal Case: Part 1 – An Official Story That Doesn’t Hold Water http://dlvr.it/QWDVbH

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:zerohedge‏ @zerohedge · 7 hod.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-04/uk-secondary-school-forces-boys-soccer-team-wear-skirts-instead-shorts

Suspect

What a shitshow. This is what happens when Marxists conquer what was once the world's most powerful country.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Stand_Sure_Anderson Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 5 min.
Joining Some Dots on the Skripal Case: Part 1 – An Official Story That Doesn’t Hold Water http://dlvr.it/QWDVbH

I still believe it was EU, anti Putin elements within Russia and remainers in the UK that carried out this attack.

Live in unity and not in ignorance, in unity there is knowledge, strength and power in ignorance there is naivety, weakness and prejudice

Stand_Sure_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:19 am

Stand_Sure_Anderson wrote:

I still believe it was EU, anti Putin elements within Russia and remainers in the UK that carried out this attack.

Sure but mainly it was UK like always. In whole history of Russian relationship with foreign governments there was none as hostile and malicious towards Russia as British was. Even now Brits are the loudest in convincing others to almost boycott World Cup, giving proposals it should be played elsewhere.

Russian know though that America is not their biggest foe they're aware of that for centuries already. I tell you what, and I don't mean this as an attack on you but this WC that's gonna be played soon it will be run without any riots. Russian hools gonna skip the whole event, now considering English one who were loud all year how they gonna revenge Marseille, I would advise them to stay home. This English hools tourism will stop and Russian police is gonna make it end once and for all. English have been terrorizing Europe for decades now on every major tournament. But the thick bunch they are they will not go out of their way and when that happens they won't be send home after a week but after couple months while spending time in harsh gulag style treatment and UK diplomacy will yell again in media what barbarians Russians are while detaining hundreds British citizens(scum but nonetheless, it will do to bash Russia). One fucking riot and that fatbelly beer hunter from midlands gonna spend his summer taking it in gulag like a champ.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Stand_Sure_Anderson Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:59 am

Matjaz wrote:

Sure but mainly it was UK like always. In whole history of Russian relationship with foreign governments there was none as hostile and malicious towards Russia as British was. Even now Brits are the loudest in convincing others to almost boycott World Cup, giving proposals it should be played elsewhere.

Russian know though that America is not their biggest foe they're aware of that for centuries already. I tell you what, and I don't mean this as an attack on you but this WC that's gonna be played soon it will be run without any riots. Russian hools gonna skip the whole event, now considering English one who were loud all year how they gonna revenge Marseille, I would advise them to stay home. This English hools tourism will stop and Russian police is gonna make it end once and for all. English have been terrorizing Europe for decades now on every major tournament. But the thick bunch they are they will not go out of their way and when that happens they won't be send home after a weak but after couple months while spending time in harsh gulag style treatment and UK diplomacy will yell again in media what barbarians Russians are while detaining hundreds British citizens(scum but nonetheless, it will do to bash Russia). One fucking riot and that fatbelly beer hunter from midlands gonna spend his summer taking it in gulag like a champ.

No offence felt buddy, I'm a clansman Cool

I'm trying to think of a nation or an empire that hasn't had a pop at the Russians over history, Its not easy, but aye the Brits have been a top aggressor towards Russia especially against the rise of communism and now it's still reverting back to the old card of anti expansionism and imperialism when in fact, they themselves are doing exactly what they're claiming they're against through various means, economic being one of them.

Live in unity and not in ignorance, in unity there is knowledge, strength and power in ignorance there is naivety, weakness and prejudice

Stand_Sure_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:15 am

Interesting were reports from German newspapers published a few weeks ago. They revealed that Germany obtained "Novichok" (Foliant) formulas in early 90s. German BND shared them with the UK and US (and, likely, other NATO member states too, I think).

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stand_Sure_Anderson Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:29 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Interesting were reports from German newspapers published a few weeks ago. They revealed that Germany obtained "Novichok" (Foliant) formulas in early 90s. German BND shared them with the UK and US (and, likely, other NATO member states too, I think).

My thoughts are that the EU is preparing for a Trade spat with the US and the loss of the UK would leave the EU vulnerable, alongside the fact they want to isolate the US as much as possible, the UK could in fact use the US in negotiations towards Brexit and the EU wants the stronger foot so they can still make the example out of us that they wish.

Stand_Sure_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:54 pm

Matjaz wrote:

Russian know though that America is not their biggest foe they're aware of that for centuries already. I tell you what, and I don't mean this as an attack on you but this WC that's gonna be played soon it will be run without any riots. Russian hools gonna skip the whole event, now considering English one who were loud all year how they gonna revenge Marseille, I would advise them to stay home. This English hools tourism will stop and Russian police is gonna make it end once and for all. English have been terrorizing Europe for decades now on every major tournament. But the thick bunch they are they will not go out of their way and when that happens they won't be send home after a week but after couple months while spending time in harsh gulag style treatment and UK diplomacy will yell again in media what barbarians Russians are while detaining hundreds British citizens(scum but nonetheless, it will do to bash Russia). One fucking riot and that fatbelly beer hunter from midlands gonna spend his summer taking it in gulag like a champ.

Meanwhile, every now and again the Scots invade England and have a big party in their streets. Man the English hate that. Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 3 1619689188
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

My thoughts are that the EU is preparing for a Trade spat with the US and the loss of the UK would leave the EU vulnerable, alongside the fact they want to isolate the US as much as possible, the UK could in fact use the US in negotiations towards Brexit and the EU wants the stronger foot so they can still make the example out of us that they wish.

It is all progressing as I have foreseen *evil chuckle*

Seriously though, this is progressing largely as I predicted on GLP. Ultimately, a pleasant and complete Brexit will happen as a result of the EU. It will be pleasant because the EU doesn't want to alienate Britain, which could be a fierce trade competitor, and complete because the EU cannot allow partial membership - that establishes precedent for further partial withdrawals, which is appealing to many EU members.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Stand_Sure_Anderson Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:28 am

The Hidden One wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

It is all progressing as I have foreseen *evil chuckle*

Seriously though, this is progressing largely as I predicted on GLP. Ultimately, a pleasant and complete Brexit will happen as a result of the EU. It will be pleasant because the EU doesn't want to alienate Britain, which could be a fierce trade competitor, and complete because the EU cannot allow partial membership - that establishes precedent for further partial withdrawals, which is appealing to many EU members.

It will be interesting to see how the dominoes fall with this one, they're trying hard to wrap it all up in red tape and legislations...

IE the European Army and the French working to establish a European Crisis military force outside of EU Army efforts, and they've invited Britian to be a part of it...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/941549/france-european-army-uk-invited-brexit-eu-army-latest

Stand_Sure_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:46 pm

Scottish Gov't to Call For Migration Powers Devolution Amid Brexit - Reports

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201806091065264498-scotland-powers-brexit-migration/

Yeah...good luck with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:26 pm

Every day Brexit seems more and more far away.. is amazing how globalist shit on people's will
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:41 pm

I think I'll just abandon this thread and focus on the main news thread. With the number of members we have on this forum, it makes more sense. Feel free to delete Zod.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:39 pm

Raheem‏@RaheemKassam · 14 hod.
UPDATE: I am told the decision to move Tommy Robinson from a relatively safe prison to a highly unsafe one came from the @ukhomeoffice — which means people need to be asking questions of @sajidjavid, Britain’s new Home Secretary. #FreeTommy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stand_Sure_Anderson Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:57 pm

https://www.therebel.media/help-save-tommy-robinson

Stand_Sure_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:06 pm

ussuricat‏ @ussuricat1 · 30 min.
No Brexit Deal if UK Doesn't Follow Through on Border Commitments - Dublin: https://sputniknews.com/europe/201806211065610849-ireland-border-brexit-deal/ … via @SputnikInt

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stand_Sure_Anderson Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:29 am

Appeals have been placed and bail applications, to be heard as soon as a court date opens up.

Stand_Sure_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:53 pm

This guy is to British government what Litvinenko was to Russian one and they got rid off in similar fashion...derp
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:12 pm

Voice of Europe
@V_of_Europe
57 min.
London's knife crime epidemic continues as woman stabbed to death in her Greenwich garden

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/978675/London-news-Greenwich-murder-London-stabbing-Tunnel-Avenue

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:21 pm

"Great" British infrastructure is crumbling because it is a little bit warm. To think some people still think GB is the best in the world and that "other" countries aren't even capable of hosting football competitions.

News This Second
‏ @NewsThisSecond
8m8 minutes ago

South Western Railway says there will be "service alterations due to high temperatures between London Waterloo and New Malden" until Friday and has warned of disruption across the network (SKY)

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Trains cancelled, roads and pavements melting, danger to health, water running out. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

express.co.uk/news/weather/979258/UK-heatwave-weather-forecast-Met-Office-hot-weather-warning

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:14 pm

those pesky Russians diverting heat our way, destroying our country

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:20 pm

UK AC wrote:those pesky Russians diverting heat our way, destroying our country

In winter they send cold, in summer heat. Terrible people.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 3 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:32 pm

Must be the "wrong kind of mid to high 20C temperatures Laughing ". Even Scotland is "sweltering" in the Sahara "blowtorch conditions" and there are warning for iphone users because heaven forbid someones iphone gets a little bit tepid Laughing Laughing Laughing

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2838910/edinburgh-pavement-leith-newkirkgate-buckled-gordon-munro-scottish-heatwave/

No doubt we will be experiencing epic biblical thunderstorms and flooding within a week.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:15 pm

UK one step away from "National Emergency" as blowtorch Britain gets set for hottest ever summer.

express.co.uk/news/weather/982665/UK-weather-forecast-latest-July-Met-Office-summer-2018-hot-weather-hottest-ever

UK tropical paradise set to last another month.

thesun.co.uk/news/6668598/uk-heatwave-britain-30c-thunderstorms-hosepipe-water-ban/

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:03 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:zerohedge‏ @zerohedge · 7 hod.

Suspect

Well, in other schools they ban girls from wearing skirts. Are they fucked in their heads for all or what?

SouthFront
@southfronteng
5 sek.
40 Secondary Schools In U.K. Banning Skirts In Favor Of ‘Gender Neutral’ Options http://dlvr.it/QZJqz3

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:34 pm

Trans people to be able to register new identities more easily

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jul/03/trans-people-to-be-able-to-register-new-identities-more-easily

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:08 pm

Keep calm and don't carry on.

London traditional fireworks display being cancelled. Giving in to threat of terrorism.

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/traditional-london-fireworks-display-been-14872162

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next