Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

+11
Talos
Zambeezi
hillbilly
FoShizzle
H10
Matjaz
Humanity Blows
Mr Badger
Stand_Sure_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
The Original Mind
15 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:55 am

Online trolls who intimidate election candidates or campaigners could be barred from public office under government proposals being considered.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44995171

So under these new laws proposed by UK Parliament anyone 'criticizing' MPs would be put on a list nulling their right to stand and/or be elected for their own or affiliated party. Whilst disregarding the fact that this is being proposed by the same electorates who have made false promises for countless of generations, punishing the many to serve a few.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:04 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ussuricat
@ussuricat1
13 s
"God Help Us" - British Army Readied In Case Of Hard Brexit | Zero Hedge

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-29/god-help-us-british-army-readied-case-hard-brexit

I f*cking hate this country.

If I had the chance, I'd move back to Cornwall and vote Cornish Nationalist like I did before, and make sure they blew up the Tamar bridge with me on the right side of it.

For now, if anybody wants me, they'll find me in my garden, with a beer and a German Shepard at my side, and a bloody great crossbow pointed at them.

I don't know what that had to do with anything.

I'll shut up now.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:49 pm

Graham W Phillips
@GrahamWP_UK
26. 7.
⚡️ From today! My new report, from back here in London, as I return after a long time away, and we get going!

⚡️ Drugs and Sirens! Welcome Home! London, Finsbury Park!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0YWCDVypvw …

#London #UK #GreatBritain2018 #GreatBritain #London2018

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:07 am

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:44 am

Sexual exploitation and abuse is "endemic" across the aid sector, according to a new report from MPs.

The International Development Committee says charities cannot continue with a "culture of denial".

The report comes six months after the Times revealed senior staff at Oxfam had paid survivors of the 2010 earthquake in Haiti for sex.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45013078

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:30 am

Mr Badger wrote:
...a German Shepard at my side, and a bloody great crossbow pointed at them.
The dog is no doubt there to retrieve arrows that pass through the target.
Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 1455193345
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 pm

hillbilly wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
...a German Shepard at my side, and a bloody great crossbow pointed at them.
The dog is no doubt there to retrieve arrows that pass through the target.
Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 1455193345

It'll save me getting up lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:30 pm

I thought about it, and decided this was relevant to this thread.

Sick inside when I see the latest Farcebook advertising campaign, it's on billboards all over the place.
Some bullshit about "we don't like fake news".

Need I say more? Except that when I try to post the news from some sites - the REAL news - I get my posts censored with some message about the site not being safe.

So with that in mind, I made my own poster to counter the fuckers.

I don't want to be on bloody Fb, but no bugger picks up a phone these days.

If you are, please copy and paste this poster to you Fb walls.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 Facebo10

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:35 pm

Mr Badger wrote:I thought about it, and decided this was relevant to this thread.

Sick inside when I see the latest Farcebook advertising campaign, it's on billboards all over the place.

Need I say more? Except that when I try to post the news from some sites - the REAL news - I get my posts censored with some message about the site not being safe.

Spoiler:

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 949160760 Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 949160760 Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 949160760

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:40 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:I thought about it, and decided this was relevant to this thread.

Spoiler:

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 949160760 Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 949160760 Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 949160760

Thank you Zod, I've felt like I was totally alone on this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:47 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Spoiler:

Thank you Zod, I've felt like I was totally alone on this one.

It's their latest tool how push globalist propaganda down the throats of users. News from alternative sources are labeled as "fake news" and blocked. Meanwhile, corporate media rhetoric is pushed through all kinds of social media...

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 Bombs2-680x274

Just check this:

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/facebook-uncovers-sophisticated-attempts-to-influence-upcoming-us-elections-on-its-platforms/

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 3574449849

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:23 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:30 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:36 pm

Labour MPs will start wearing a a yellow star of David to show how "oppressed" they feel because Corbyn refuses to be a cheerleader for the activities of the Zionist regime?

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 4029985365

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:25 am

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:29 am

UK AC wrote:

Labour MPs will start wearing a a yellow star of David to show how "oppressed" they feel because Corbyn refuses to be a cheerleader for the activities of the Zionist regime?

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 4029985365

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 Latest?cb=20130128005842

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:48 am

Appeals court ruled that the case was rushed through court too quickly, but that he should still be made the answer in court again for the charge put against him. So he will be out on bail for a few weeks perhaps and then he will have his hearing in court again where IMO it's highly likely he will be found guilty again as he already plead guilty to it previously.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:14 am

George Galloway op-ed:

UK Labour cruising towards split over Israel-Palestine

Britain’s Labour Party prepares to split; the Israel-Palestine issue breaks up the party after 100 years to the relief of Prime Minister Theresa May.
At least that’s the proximate cause of the rapidly approaching schism in the opposition Labour Party.

Attempts to effectively outlaw existential criticism of Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel have foundered on the rocks of the obduracy of the veteran Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn whose commitment to the Palestinian cause has been a leitmotif of his 40 years in left-wing politics.

Support for the Palestinians and opposition to Israel has grown massively in recent decades in Britain and throughout the Western world. The recent decision after a passionate debate in the Irish Senate to ban the products of illegal Israeli settlements in the Occupied Territories was a high point for the BDS (Boycott Divestment and Sanctions) movement. And this decision preceded the new controversial National Law passed in the Israeli Knesset, which UN bodies and others have said makes Israel officially an apartheid state, giving a spur to the BDS cause.

more at: https://www.rt.com/op-ed/434850-corbyn-israel-palestine-labour/

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:38 am

MEMRI is very dubious source so take it with piles of salt, rather as rumours or satire...:

MEMRI
@MEMRIReports
6 hod.
Chinese Ambassador To Syria: We Are Willing To Participate 'In Some Way' In The Battle For Idlib Alongside The Assad Army
http://ow.ly/ApXL30ldVX5

China rather participates with material and financial support. It's known that there are chinese made mobile radars, weapons, generators. Also all kind of support. Maybe there are some advisors and observers (as China needs to know how those jihadist, western supported gangs work because of Uighurs and alikes). Direct deployment is very unlikely imho.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:08 am

The Labour party has denied Jeremy Corbyn compared the actions of Israelis to Nazis when he referred to the sieges of Leningrad and Stalingrad during a speech on Gaza.

The party issued the denial as shadow chancellor John McDonnell faced questions over his backing of the creation of a controversial anti-Zionist group in 2008.

The incidents threatened to draw Labour's leader and his de facto deputy further into the escalating row over the handling of anti-Semitism in the party.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-antisemitism-row-party-denies-jeremy-corbyn-compared-israel-to-nazis-a3901966.html

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:35 pm

RT UK
@RTUKnews
4 min
Sharia law recognized by British court for first time in landmark divorce case

https://www.rt.com/uk/434950-sharia-law-courts-divorce/

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 2924852245

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:10 am

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:13 am

UK AC wrote:

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 697712634

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:50 am

Zod wrote:Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 697712634

It's just a parody on a real headline which was sensationalist fake news from 30 years ago. (hope that makes sense) It's always well remembered by people in the UK. Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 1619689188

Basically the shit winds are coming for Corbyn and the media will do their damnedest to bring him down. In tomorrow's paper for example they have an article suggesting further ideas of anti-semitism about Corbyn(despite being someone who his whole life has campaigned on an anti-racist platform) because it's found that years ago the 'grand KKK wizard' David Duke endorsed Corbyn when he first became leader of the Labour Party.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:01 am

Amazon pays £1.7m corporation tax in the UK

Amazon incurred just £4.6m in UK corporation tax last year, down from £7.4m in 2016, its accounts reveal.

And the figures for Amazon UK Services Limited show the online retail giant paid just £1.7m in tax after deferring £2.9m.

Its UK operations made an operating profit of almost £80m, up from £48m in 2016.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45053528

In addition, many of their workers complain of shitty working conditions and ridiculously low pay.

Meanwhile...

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Becomes the Richest Man in Modern History, Topping $150 Billion

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-16/happy-prime-day-jeff-amazon-ceo-s-net-worth-tops-150-billion

Amazon’s Jeff Bezos would need to spend $28 million a day to avoid getting richer

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/amazons-jeff-bezos-has-to-spend-28-million-a-day-just-to-keep-from-getting-richer-2018-08-01

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:50 pm

Human rights denied to Tommy Robinson when in prison...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:ussuricat
@ussuricat1
13 s
"God Help Us" - British Army Readied In Case Of Hard Brexit | Zero Hedge

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-29/god-help-us-british-army-readied-case-hard-brexit

I f*cking hate this country.

If I had the chance, I'd move back to Cornwall and vote Cornish Nationalist like I did before, and make sure they blew up the Tamar bridge with me on the right side of it.

For now, if anybody wants me, they'll find me in my garden, with a beer and a German Shepard at my side, and a bloody great crossbow pointed at them.

I don't know what that had to do with anything.

I'll shut up now.

Me and a few million others are with you.
Will we all fit in Cornwall?
You left Cornwall for Sussex...why???
The west country is the best...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:16 pm

...Jethro, I knew I'd seen you somewhere before.
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:16 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:16 pm

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 5 2386987284

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next