Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Anon wrote:I've got banned again on glp and the last post there I saw was once again repeated accusation of being actually Kneelb4Zod Laughing
Furthermore it seems someone revealed Janeys real identity and related posts was deleted?

"Everyone I don't like is Zod"

lol!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:59 pm

I thought the mods had given up over there, given all the links to this forum or maybe they are happy with it? Some have still been there even after 12+ hours later. I guess they are so desperate to get real news and see sensible posts, that they link here now.

I've put no link on this forum (shame on me)
but still banned for don't know what reason,
maybe Capt Carter had a nerve brake down who knows Laughing

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:06 pm

lol!

It seams that You are their nightmare Very Happy thy are horrified of factual information.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:21 pm

Anon wrote:I've got banned again on glp and the last post there I saw was once again repeated accusation of being actually Kneelb4Zod Laughing
Furthermore it seems someone revealed Janeys real identity and related posts was deleted?

meh, I go there for fun I admit. There's "traffic" there, you know what I mean. Still quality of the info is right here, beside no bullshitting of course.

I personally couldn't get past the fact he was playing with his identity. It makes you question the motives behind his game then as well. You can't ignore it, even if you're his fan. But truth be told I don't have any beef or emotional bills to set with him or his kind. I mean the guy doesn't even know me, I rarely visited his shows, last time when I was banned from Turkey coup thread, first day of the coup by DL. And all I did was ask her POLITELY about explaining stuff and not trying to act dumb on me. Watching their kindergarten sandbox after sleep party is pure popcorn though.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:39 pm

Anon wrote:

lol!

It seams that You are their nightmare Very Happy thy are horrified of factual information.

Just spent some time on this...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 Idontl10

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Do NOT make this boy angry... You wouldn't like him when he's angry...

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:26 pm

Hehe great Very Happy #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 2510800806

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Do NOT make this boy angry... You wouldn't like him when he's angry...

Shocked :wtf3:

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

lol!

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 61017802

I was waiting for that! hee hee hee
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:10 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:Do NOT make this boy angry... You wouldn't like him when he's angry...

That was like watching the primate section at the zoo. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 2924852245
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:17 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Spoiler:

I was waiting for that!  hee hee hee

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 1455193345 #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 4108203433

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Well, shove a remote up my ass and call me bananas. I may watch again with sound on.
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:23 pm

hillbilly wrote:Well, shove a remote up my ass and call me bananas. I may watch again with sound on.

I know - what the hell was that? hahah
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:00 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:15 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

They also fucked up police show:

France under Macron...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:38 pm

Morning, y'all!  I have a ton to do today before I leave tomorrow for my work trip.  And I need fuel.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwwGDW3p3DABcVDNaL4e6yYIlRM4Svr3MIHV0RRtdknFR9Zsocqg

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:47 pm

FoShizzle wrote:Morning, y'all!  I have a ton to do today before I leave tomorrow for my work trip.  And I need fuel.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwwGDW3p3DABcVDNaL4e6yYIlRM4Svr3MIHV0RRtdknFR9Zsocqg

good morning photo gmorning-wave.gif

It's pretty big dose of coffe.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:Morning, y'all!  I have a ton to do today before I leave tomorrow for my work trip.  And I need fuel.

good morning photo gmorning-wave.gif

It's pretty big dose of coffe.

This is one of those mornings where there isn't enough coffee on the planet. And I didn't even drink last night!!!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:14 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 DiEFEOyWkAAd56e

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Laughing

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:15 pm

Well this was convenient timing. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 1050255049

https://i.imgur.com/UpZB1M2.png

Spoiler:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:32 pm

UK AC wrote:Well this was convenient timing. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 1050255049

https://i.imgur.com/UpZB1M2.png

Spoiler:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 Giphy

Posted not even 2 weeks ago:

Spoiler:

Would be interesting to know how the fuck he want's to explain that his virtual persona managed to bash her head on a trip? Did Janey tried to run and forgot that her legs are stitched together so she fell and as she has no hands she just went down like a log, head forward?

Epic.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:05 pm

Zod wrote:Would be interesting to know how the fuck he want's to explain that his virtual persona managed to bash her head on a trip? Did Janey tried to run and forgot that her legs are stitched together so she fell and as she has no hands she just went down like a log?

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 Tenor

Could be, but I thought he was living as a Mermaid full-time already.

https://i.imgur.com/7TJPwhN.png

Spoiler:

Janey: 'Yes I'm here guys, but don't forget that I'm still really ill. My health will always come last in order of importance when it comes to updating you my special friends with the really important information that I thought you should know about, which I'm collecting from my exclusive sources using my ten different laptops and seven different phones.'

scratch

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

lol!

Love it lol!

I see people have been posting up some lovely photo's from their respective countries over the last couple of months. Matjaz your pics are very good.

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:44 pm

BREAKING BREAKING. Latest update, 29 posts in 2 hours. I fear it could get really bad later tonight. Unless their is a ceasepost. Could be coordinated. Others on standby.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:50 pm

For VDV!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:51 pm

BREAKING BREAKING. Latest update, 29 posts in 2 hours. I fear it could get really bad later tonight. Unless their is a ceasepost. Could be coordinated. Others on standby.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:01 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Spoiler:

Love it lol!

I see people have been posting up some lovely photo's from their respective countries over the last couple of months. Matjaz your pics are very good.

HI B.,

I wrote short tutorial regarding Tweets in HTML. Hope you didn't miss it.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:05 pm

UK AC wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:06 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next