Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:02 am

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Didn't know that Comedian is from India.

https://twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1011823743008583680

Shocked

Hehehe, where did you came up with that dipshit cowboi? The comedian from evillikeprodz? ...meh waste of brain cells. Morning Zod  sunny

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 1619689188

Morning. Just came ohn my mind immediately as I've seen this video.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:35 am

ussuricat
@ussuricat1
9 min.
Maradona Hospitalized After Argentina - Nigeria Encounter - Reports: https://sputniknews.com/sport/201806271065811782-maradonna-hospitalized-argentima-match/ … via @SputnikInt

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:09 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ussuricat
@ussuricat1
9 min.
Maradona Hospitalized After Argentina - Nigeria Encounter - Reports: https://sputniknews.com/sport/201806271065811782-maradonna-hospitalized-argentima-match/ … via @SputnikInt

Russian Market‏@russian_market · 4 min.
Diego Maradona denies reports that he was hospitalised yesterday.

- He was on a trip. We got it.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:13 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:28 pm

Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Didn't know that Comedian is from India.

https://twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1011823743008583680

Shocked

What a nutter! geek
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:50 pm

Zod wrote:Didn't know that Comedian is from India.

twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1011823743008583680

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 Lolol

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Zod wrote:I'm not very much in footbal but this world cup seems to be really entertaining. So far Maradona rules.

Agreed. Yeah he may be intoxicated with a substance or infact he may not be, whatever the case he's just being passionate for his sport and his country, which is good to see. Although the medias with the political agenda that have to fulfill are putting a different spin on it saying he's a disgrace and so on.

When he made the middle finger salute he shouted 'putoooo!' to the other fans which is basically what opposing fans frequently do in South American football anyway. Puto allegedly means 'faggot' in Spanish so now Maradona is being portrayed by the medias as a rampant homophobic.

Then there was another occasion the other day where some South Korean fans were cheering Maradona's name from the crowd to show their appreciation for him. Maradona noticed it and to acknowledge their appreciation for him he made a slitty eye gesture along with an applause in their direction, so they knew it was they specifically that he was acknowledging. Naturally the media started accusing him of being one of the worst racists imaginable.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 1143234681

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:08 am

[img]https://twitter.com/NickyMoore89/status/1011366635289088000

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:59 am

An activity known as the #WhatTheFluffChallenge is going viral lately. People record their pet's reactions to watching them disappear.

[img]https://twitter.com/bulhwaja/status/1011633769600581632

and one that didn't quite go as planned rabbit

[img]https://twitter.com/TYChristlieb/status/1010569099968237568

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:05 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 Mjl

[img]https://twitter.com/hiaaimhaley/status/1010238988916051968

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:29 am

UK AC wrote:An activity known as the #WhatTheFluffChallenge is going viral lately. People record their pet's reactions to watching them disappear.

[img]https://twitter.com/bulhwaja/status/1011633769600581632

and one that didn't quite go as planned rabbit

[img]https://twitter.com/TYChristlieb/status/1010569099968237568

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:55 pm

:wtf3: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:08 pm

It should be good, I remember as a kid I borrowed all ninja and Vietnam movies in video store. I dont know why but they were my favorites and sis was sick of it cause its all I brought home. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 1619689188
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:12 pm

Matjaz wrote:It should be good, I remember as a kid I borrowed all ninja and Vietnam movies in video store. I dont know why but they were my favorites and sis was sick of it cause its all I brought home. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 1619689188

Yeah, there's everything in it. Commando, American Ninja, Predator, Rambo, Jurassic Park. All those 80s/90s classics. There was such a movie while ago already. I'll try to find. Hasselhoff was in it. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:15 pm

Oh, this one:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:29 pm

Its only 30 minutes long? Thanks bud I'll watch it, pasture the brain for a bit.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 Tenor
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:30 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:58 pm

Hehehe, they're teaching the Russians floor samba.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:02 pm

Matjaz wrote:Hehehe, they're teaching the Russians floor samba.

This is one of things why I never liked soccer very much. Sometimes it's almost as fake as wrestling lol.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

This is one of things why I never liked soccer very much. Sometimes it's almost as fake as wrestling lol.
Yes, they are sorta ballerinas not all of them though. But no matter what folks say, it is brutal at top level, nobody wants to get ankle injury, if its a strong one its game over for the career. So that is why they exaggerate that much to signal the referee to have more strict eye, if that makes sense.

...anyway, here's a random clip. Someone is lightining rockets over city castle, strange thing. I guess they got a party going on downtown  alien

https://r14---sn-c0q7ln7r.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?id=c4262a7447e15483&itag=18&source=picasa&begin=0&requiressl=yes&mm=30&mn=sn-c0q7ln7r&ms=nxu&mv=u&pl=24&sc=yes&ei=LZg2W9foFJre1wKG0YKwBw&susc=ph&app=fife&mime=video/mp4&lmt=1530303973611317&mt=1530304095&ip=193.178.188.12&ipbits=8&expire=1530311757&sparams=ip,ipbits,expire,id,itag,source,requiressl,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,sc,ei,susc,app,mime,lmt&signature=0281730926ACD24C56238F0D3499777D3F3E0CED.5B0145018151BB54DA3BA59A70170B9D761F37F1&key=ck2
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:15 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Yes, they are sorta ballerinas not all of them though. But no matter what folks say, it is brutal at top level, nobody wants to get ankle injury, if its a strong one its game over for the career. So that is why they exaggerate that much to signal the referee to have more strict eye, if that makes sense.

...anyway, here's a random clip. Someone is lightining rockets over city castle, strange thing. I guess they got a party going on downtown  alien

https://r14---sn-c0q7ln7r.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?id=c4262a7447e15483&itag=18&source=picasa&begin=0&requiressl=yes&mm=30&mn=sn-c0q7ln7r&ms=nxu&mv=u&pl=24&sc=yes&ei=LZg2W9foFJre1wKG0YKwBw&susc=ph&app=fife&mime=video/mp4&lmt=1530303973611317&mt=1530304095&ip=193.178.188.12&ipbits=8&expire=1530311757&sparams=ip,ipbits,expire,id,itag,source,requiressl,mm,mn,ms,mv,pl,sc,ei,susc,app,mime,lmt&signature=0281730926ACD24C56238F0D3499777D3F3E0CED.5B0145018151BB54DA3BA59A70170B9D761F37F1&key=ck2

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:16 pm

Btw I can't open the site. It says I have no authorisation to visit the page.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:21 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Btw I can't open the site. It says I have no authorisation to visit the page.
Oh man :/ its link from gmail hangouts. I recorded some real new years eve display itas not amateur and I dont know what is for. Rockets flashing over the sky and succh...
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:22 pm

Hey man you like Hockey? Jagr is legend, I dont think we ever beat you guys but we beat USA last time we met  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 1619689188
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:28 pm

Matjaz wrote:Hey man you like Hockey? Jagr is legend, I dont think we ever beat you guys but we beat USA last time we met  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 1619689188

Actually I'm not too much into the sports overall. But hockey is definitely much more interesting for me than footbal. And, I guess, I can put together more Czech hockey players than footbal players without google. Hašek, Jágr, Hnilička and so on. But it's gone already. We've lost our shine, new generation is not so good. Not even closely I think, judging by results.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:46 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:49 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 12 1619689188  khitenzz
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:53 am

Nice photographs guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:36 pm

@danimidah
Jun 24

When she says she’s done with you but you’re not really done with her #onlyinflorida

[img]https://twitter.com/danimidah/status/1011040998753996800

Shocked

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next