Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:25 pm

Btw I think I fell asleep for a few hours. Note to my diary: I should stop drinking.

lol!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:49 pm

Hmm, Matjaz here. I wrote last post but not yesterday
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:20 pm

Weird posting from cell phone...I’ll continue when I get home. Great pics...I think it’s C. Budovice region Very Happy
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:45 pm

Matjaz wrote:Weird posting from cell phone...I’ll continue when I get home. Great pics...I think it’s C. Budovice region Very Happy

Nope.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 1619689188

But from the place I took photos Budejovice region is seen, as you can guess by the vissible cooling towers. Actually it is about 60km away.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:54 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, another day, another hiking. So that was my walk this afternoon:

Spoiler:

Almost up:

Spoiler:

And here we are:

Spoiler:

And I was lucky, today was esxtremely good view. Those are cooling towers of NPP Temelín:

Spoiler:

I guess it needs better optics, I took photos by my phone only. Here they are:

Spoiler:

So beautiful!!  I'm glad you're getting out a bit while you're off this week. Smile

As I'm of GLP interestingly I have much more time. And energy. There are idiots over there, like vampires. Their stupidity sucks energy. Literally. Not that it's not funny to engage them. Not at all. But god damn, it's repetitive as hell.

lol!

I hope we gonna stage long time planned Crimea trip next year. We spoke about it with Matjaz, Atila (traitor, who never posts anything here - just kidding), and Tamontent. Could be great vaccation. You're welcomed as well, of course. I just did not talk about it with my American friends as it is quite longer way for them lol.

Funny that you say that about having more time.  I have noticed a large uptick in my non-computer time since I'm only here and at Fringe.

And you never know what I might swing!  I'd have to see how difficult it is to get a visa to Crimea and when you're going.  I'm long overdue a real vacation - and I think it would be freaking brilliant to meet y'all in person (if no one minded my tagging along)!  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Ace10

Not me, that's for sure! I would love to meet a genuine Texan Very Happy
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:56 pm

I'd love to meet Libertine as well Very Happy
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:57 pm

Matjaz wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, another day, another hiking. So that was my walk this afternoon:

Spoiler:

Almost up:

Spoiler:

And here we are:

Spoiler:

And I was lucky, today was esxtremely good view. Those are cooling towers of NPP Temelín:

Spoiler:

I guess it needs better optics, I took photos by my phone only. Here they are:

Spoiler:

So beautiful!!  I'm glad you're getting out a bit while you're off this week. Smile

As I'm of GLP interestingly I have much more time. And energy. There are idiots over there, like vampires. Their stupidity sucks energy. Literally. Not that it's not funny to engage them. Not at all. But god damn, it's repetitive as hell.

lol!

I hope we gonna stage long time planned Crimea trip next year. We spoke about it with Matjaz, Atila (traitor, who never posts anything here - just kidding), and Tamontent. Could be great vaccation. You're welcomed as well, of course. I just did not talk about it with my American friends as it is quite longer way for them lol.

Funny that you say that about having more time.  I have noticed a large uptick in my non-computer time since I'm only here and at Fringe.

And you never know what I might swing!  I'd have to see how difficult it is to get a visa to Crimea and when you're going.  I'm long overdue a real vacation - and I think it would be freaking brilliant to meet y'all in person (if no one minded my tagging along)!  #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Ace10

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 1047473441

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Weird posting from cell phone...I’ll continue when I get home. Great pics...I think it’s C. Budovice region Very Happy

Nope.

But from the place I took photos Budejovice region is seen, as you can guess by the vissible cooling towers. Actually it is about 60km away.

I've been once to Česke Budejovice, I just slept there during the night an went on early in the morning to Poland. Didn't saw much of the place unfortunately.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:40 pm

I only snap this one cause it shocked me so much lmao. I mean sure, you see kids out playing its damn summer. In groups, two or three but this bunch. They had like groups, dozen in each   confused
playing street games. I never been in this kvart b4 quite charming.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Otroci
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:29 am

Meanwhile in Russia...

russian fan tried to kiss Columbian reporter out of fun and good will I guess but western media turned it into sexual harassment and womens rights bs and how women are not respected and so on, the usual bs we're getting fed with considering womens emancipation lunacy.

So, Russians showed what it was and how its done in civilised country that is still sane. Woman doing the same to a man, no big fukkin deal....but for west everything is sexual harassment. One reason more I can not stand the western civilization and what it became.

Go Russia!! Rape that Korean reporter, poor snowflakes they melt from innocent kiss.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:08 pm

Matjaz wrote:Meanwhile in Russia...

russian fan tried to kiss Columbian reporter out of fun and good will I guess but western media turned it into sexual harassment and womens rights bs and how women are not respected and so on, the usual bs we're getting fed with considering womens emancipation lunacy.

<<>>

Go Russia!! Rape that Korean reporter, poor snowflakes they melt from innocent kiss.

It is ridiculous over here now. Seriously, if that happened to me, I'd give him my cheek and say thanks. WTH is wrong with people? It's not like he was humping her leg.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:12 pm

FoShizzle wrote:

<<>>

It is ridiculous over here now.  Seriously, if that happened to me, I'd give him my cheek and say thanks.  WTH is wrong with people?  It's not like he was humping her leg.
Happy 4th of July FoShizzle, although a bit late Very Happy

cheers
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:31 pm

Matjaz wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:

<<>>

It is ridiculous over here now.  Seriously, if that happened to me, I'd give him my cheek and say thanks.  WTH is wrong with people?  It's not like he was humping her leg.
Happy 4th of July FoShizzle, although a bit late Very Happy

cheers

Thanks! Although I never really do anything. I was having a parent crisis yesterday, so it was a good thing I had the day off so I could help them.

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Matjaz wrote:

Well, I'm pretty normal - just opinionated. I don't have the Texas accent - I worked really hard to get rid of it when I was a teenager. I do say y'all and all y'all though. That's too deeply ingrained. I can talk like that, though, if y'all really want me to. Razz

I'm too lazy to pull the Libertine quote over, but I'd love to meet Libertine, too. And UK AC.

Really, we should figure out a way for all of us to meet up at some point. I fear I might have a really hard time getting a travel visa to anywhere Russian in the current climate. But I'll let y'all know when I find out.

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by NATOproductions Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
You probably mean this quite recent interview (among others):

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-08-10-death-threats-false-personas-and-philanthropy-the-untold-story-of-jane-whittaker

Janey personally comented on this matter:

http://jyxo.info/uploads/1C/1c4f496d9487c93cb561bbc7e637e765022cf18e.png

--cut quote--

How curious.  From your screenshot it shows 'GLP Janey' denies the gamesindustry.biz article refers to her (I.e. it's a case of mistaken identity). Yet when looking at the Linkedin profile for the same 'Jane' mentioned in the gamesindustry.biz article we see 'Jane' discuss a 'Rosie' child, which just so happens to be the same 'Rosie' child whom 'GLP Janey' would constantly ask GLP users to donate to. The question is why does he now feel the need to lie about information that he himself has already publicly disclosed elsewhere which easily matches with his previous GLP posts?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/caring-kids-keystone-games-jane-whittaker
https://www.linkedin.com/in/janerachelwhittaker

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2809952/pg1

NATOproductions

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:32 pm

NATOproductions wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
You probably mean this quite recent interview (among others):

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-08-10-death-threats-false-personas-and-philanthropy-the-untold-story-of-jane-whittaker

Janey personally comented on this matter:

http://jyxo.info/uploads/1C/1c4f496d9487c93cb561bbc7e637e765022cf18e.png

--cut quote--

How curious.  From your screenshot it shows 'GLP Janey' denies the gamesindustry.biz article refers to her (I.e. it's a case of mistaken identity). Yet when looking at the Linkedin profile for the same 'Jane' mentioned in the gamesindustry.biz article we see 'Jane' discuss a 'Rosie' child, which just so happens to be the same 'Rosie' child whom 'GLP Janey' would constantly ask GLP users to donate to. The question is why does he now feel the need to lie about information that he himself has already publicly disclosed elsewhere which easily matches with his previous GLP posts?

There is much more "coincidencies" between the two personas. For example this:

https://web.archive.org/web/20110321082058/http://forum.janeysnews.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=5131#p4638

"Hi All,

I realised I had not done an introduction to what I do away from work.

My biggest hobby is that I am a Doctor Who fanatic. I have an entire room of the house devoted to Doctor Who material. I have all of the surviving footage since the show started in 1963. I also have over 1000 Doctor Who novels, reference guides, annuals and other types of books. Action figures, over 1000 Doctor Who radio play CDs and sound effects CD's. Lots of other stuff too! I love my radio controlled Daleks and K9 Smile it has been my passion since I was about 6 years old."

Well, what we have here?

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2399908/?ref_=nv_sr_1

And, then, this...

http://jyxo.info/uploads/03/03df7ec71bf2a5fa0ed6519129844a91c702bfbc.png

http://jyxo.info/uploads/28/28fdcb965a61fc94b669b065ee99fc625b4fb2f6.png

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 1854299768

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:46 pm

Oh, and, btw, the same persona (judging by the photos) can be found under different alias, Andrew Whittaker...:

http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,64909/

https://web.archive.org/web/20031206194334/http://andreww.atari-users.net/index.htm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:25 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Oh, and, btw, the same persona (judging by the photos) can be found under different alias, Andrew Whittaker...:

https://web.archive.org/web/20031206194334/http://andreww.atari-users.net/index.htm

That picture from second link, he's wearing pantyhose isn't he Suspect white pantyhose.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:28 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Oh, and, btw, the same persona (judging by the photos) can be found under different alias, Andrew Whittaker...:

That picture from second link, he's wearing pantyhose isn't he Suspect white pantyhose.

https://web.archive.org/web/20031205011504/http://andreww.atari-users.net:80/andrew.htm

https://web.archive.org/web/20031205014321/http://andreww.atari-users.net:80/endorse.htm

pale

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:37 pm

Its hilarious Zod, it really is. I always pictured him as an older, fragile lady in pension but he's huge as a bear....in pantyhose

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 4029985365
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:50 pm

NATOproductions wrote:How curious. From your screenshot it shows 'GLP Janey' denies the gamesindustry.biz article refers to her (I.e. it's a case of mistaken identity). Yet when looking at the Linkedin profile for the same 'Jane' mentioned in the gamesindustry.biz article we see 'Jane' discuss a 'Rosie' child, which just so happens to be the same 'Rosie' child whom 'GLP Janey' would constantly ask GLP users to donate to. The question is why does he now feel the need to lie about information that he himself has already publicly disclosed elsewhere which easily matches with his previous GLP posts?

Interesting. Also, I see at the end of the article in that first link Janey says he/she had started filming for a major BBC documentary about his/her life story. The article is a couple years old so it can't be too much longer to wait for the documentary release now (unless it's another one of his/her lies).

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:07 pm

we wanna see dokumentery bounce
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:13 pm

Matjaz wrote:we wanna see dokumentery bounce

Whittaker is also the subject of a BBC series about his life story, for major worldwide TV release in 2018.

http://www.businesscloud.co.uk/news/games-industry-legend-joins-xr-games

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Tenor

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by C= ANON Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:14 am

It has very fanciful stories...

The one, to me, that is completely absurd is the idea that one of the world's most ruthless businessmen of all time Jack Tramiel  "Jack Attack" of Commodore fame and his son Leonard came to his door at 13 years old BEGGING him to write software for them. If you know the history of the Tramiel family you just have to laugh.

This is the same Jack Tramiel who hardball licensed somewhere between 30-40 million copies of MS BASIC on all of the Commodore PET's, VIC-20's, C64's, Commodore 16's, commodore plus/4's, and Commodore 128's out of Bill Gates for the meager sum of around $10,000!  Shocked He was literally responsible for putting Texas Instruments out of the personal computer market just out of spite since they overcharged him for calculator chips in earlier years. Same guy who was the first to sell 1,000,000 units of any personal computer model, first guy to found a computer company that earned $1 billion dollars in a fiscal year....

The peak of the cheap home computer market in 1984 and there are 100's of thousands of programmers churning out new titles by the day but they just HAD to have this guy's groundbreaking work at 13 years old... sure!

And the other one is the idea that atari or anyone else "hid" female programmers, they had a couple of women programmers from the very outset who wrote extremely famous Atari games:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Shaw
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carla_Meninsky

So his story of gender repression doesn't exactly fly either.

C= ANON

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:44 am

C= ANON wrote:It has very fanciful stories...

The one, to me, that is completely absurd is the idea that one of the world's most ruthless businessmen of all time Jack Tramiel  "Jack Attack" of Commodore fame and his son Leonard came to his door at 13 years old BEGGING him to write software for them. If you know the history of the Tramiel family you just have to laugh.

This is the same Jack Tramiel who hardball licensed somewhere between 30-40 million copies of MS BASIC on all of the Commodore PET's, VIC-20's, C64's, Commodore 16's, commodore plus/4's, and Commodore 128's out of Bill Gates for the meager sum of around $10,000!  Shocked He was literally responsible for putting Texas Instruments out of the personal computer market just out of spite since they overcharged him for calculator chips in earlier years. Same guy who was the first to sell 1,000,000 units of any personal computer model, first guy to found a computer company that earned $1 billion dollars in a fiscal year....

The peak of the cheap home computer market in 1984 and there are 100's of thousands of programmers churning out new titles by the day but they just HAD to have this guy's groundbreaking work at 13 years old... sure!

And the other one is the idea that atari or anyone else "hid" female programmers, they had a couple of women programmers from the very outset who wrote extremely famous Atari games:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Shaw
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carla_Meninsky

So his story of gender repression doesn't exactly fly either.

In short, the guy is mentally ill. The same, absurd stories we can find from his female online alter ego. Former New York/British mililtary/anti-terrorist police officer, who've lost both hands and one feet amid explosion, now employed as Sky News journalist (but who never writes any articles, just passes everything to GLP), who operates dozen of devices to reach the lates news, yet without hands and, now, with legs sewn together because of serious health issues. Yet she was about to travel to Israel if war will break out. To work as field reporter. Like what the fuck?

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3804282/pg1374#69153985

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3804282/pg1374#69154799

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:43 am

What a bummer that must have been for him to discover the creator had blessed him with grow-back legs only for them needing to be sewn together due to health issues...

Just had a look at the Keystone Games website and twitter ... and literally just one game has been released. Seems more than a little odd for a "highly skilled programmer" or whatever it is he calls himself. http://www.keystone-games.com/

No news on the website since Jane's 'coming out' article. On the twitter other titles were being promoted for 2018, but then suddenly they stopped posting in January of this year. https://twitter.com/keystone_games

Just having a look at the comments for the 'Rogue Islands' game that they did release... and well, the customers don't seem best pleased. https://steamcommunity.com/games/501950/announcements/detail/3276808089019575748

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:44 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Dhb641CXkAAvb_9

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:48 pm

Bloody hell, what the fuck is this?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Empty I come from a very dark place...

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:13 pm

...the bowels of GLP. I come to say hellooo to all of you and I am so glad I found you at last.
ZOD, you are missed there but better off here.
I can at least see some proper news and not Janey/Jane Whittacker's regurgitating Twitters offerings.
He/She should be c*str*t*d (Oooops, not possible apparently) for her pretenses there.
Hope I haven't broken any rules already.
Again, hello to you all and I am pleased to be here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:15 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Bloody hell, what the fuck is this?

It will please Angela very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next