Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+19
Meoverhere
Libertine
Talos
Unknownman
boris
Gavin
Zambeezi
Stand_Sure_Anderson
Ptolemaios
H10
ussuricat
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
Flying Dutchman
Matjaz
Sultan of Wings
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
FoShizzle
23 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 7:34 am

OT:

ussuricat
@ussuricat1
4 hod.
Most dramatic images of Maryland’s catastrophic flash flood (VIDEOS) — RT US News

https://www.rt.com/usa/427980-maryland-flood-photo-video/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 7:36 am

New footage from Yarmouk camp, Damascus:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 28, 2018 7:37 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:OT:

ussuricat
@ussuricat1
4 hod.
Most dramatic images of Maryland’s catastrophic flash flood (VIDEOS) — RT US News

https://www.rt.com/usa/427980-maryland-flood-photo-video/

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Mark-Wahlberg-Shock-and-Confused-Look
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Mon May 28, 2018 8:26 am

Good morning pretty people!!

Hope this become a good week for those against globalism
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 28, 2018 8:46 am

H10 wrote:Good morning pretty people!!

I hope Daraa offensive gets in full motion, finally.

Morning buddy.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 28, 2018 9:21 am

A new version of the death of four Russian military in Syria

Attacks on Russian military advisers in Syria could be organized not by militants of the "Islamic state", but by fighters who consider themselves to be "moderate opposition", which Russia considers as terrorists.
https://vz.ru/news/2018/5/28/924829.html
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 9:30 am

H10 wrote:Good morning pretty people!!

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 4047824857

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 9:31 am

Yemen:

Islamic World Update‏ @islamicworldupd · 4 min.
Pro Saudi forces 20km away from Port town #Hodeida #Yemen

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 DeRFnn1WAAA9Vcw

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 28, 2018 9:41 am

US Paid Netanyahu-Linked Firm $150k Ahead of Embassy Transfer to Jerusalem

According to Israeli media outlet Haaretz, the US government paid a generous sum of money to a law firm with close ties to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during the month the American embassy was relocated to Jerusalem.

The United States paid $150,000 to law firm E.S. Shimron, I. Molho, Persky & Co. for legal services provided to the US Consulate in Jerusalem from April 9, 2018 to May 14, which marks the period in which the embassy was transferred from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, Haaretz reported, citing an official US government website on federal government spending.
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201805281064871739-us-netanyahu-linked-firm-embassy-move/
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 28, 2018 9:43 am

S-500 Missile Expert: Russia Leads The World In Air Defense
https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/05/s-500-missile-expert-russia-leads-the-world-in-air-defense/
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 9:46 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Yemen:

Islamic World Update‏ @islamicworldupd · 4 min.
Pro Saudi forces 20km away from Port town #Hodeida #Yemen

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 DeRFnn1WAAA9Vcw

Islamic World Update‏ @islamicworldupd · 7 min.
#Saudi-led coalition captured districts of al-Tuhayat, al-Durayhimi and al-Garrahi #Yemen

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeRHvQeW0AEzB58.jpg

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 28, 2018 10:04 am

Militants from the US base could be behind the attack on Russians in Syria. Such version is considered in the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.
http://rusvesna.su/news/1527493293
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 28, 2018 10:13 am

ussuricat wrote:Militants from the US base could be behind the attack on Russians in Syria. Such version is considered in the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.
Why do Russians always have to take casualties from American doing but if Russia would nuke some American outpost or base in Syria I imagine all hell would break lose.

I mean serious is there no option to just fly over American base in Syria and drop some nuke?! As a revenge of course, what could America do anyway in that case, nothing. Is it so hard to launch Iskander and hit with it some American base in n.Syria? 

I want to see at least hundred American casualties, that would make them think if its profitable to stay in Syria. What would Trump do anyway if that happens, nothing....fucking nuke them Vlad, pick a base and level it to the ground.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 10:27 am

Matjaz wrote:
ussuricat wrote:Militants from the US base could be behind the attack on Russians in Syria. Such version is considered in the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.
Why do Russians always have to take casualties from American doing but if Russia would nuke some American outpost or base in Syria I imagine all hell would break lose.

I mean serious is there no option to just fly over American base in Syria and drop some nuke?! As a revenge of course, what could America do anyway in that case, nothing. Is it so hard to launch Iskander and hit with it some American base in n.Syria? 

I want to see at least hundred American casualties, that would make them think if its profitable to stay in Syria. What would Trump do anyway if that happens, nothing....fucking nuke them Vlad, pick a base and level it to the ground.

Try this article:

"Russia Betrayed Syria": Geopolitics Through the Eyes of a Fearful "Pro-Russia" Westerner

http://www.stalkerzone.org/russia-betrayed-syria-geopolitics-through-the-eyes-of-a-fearful-pro-russia-westerner/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 28, 2018 11:14 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

Try this article:

"Russia Betrayed Syria": Geopolitics Through the Eyes of a Fearful "Pro-Russia" Westerner

http://www.stalkerzone.org/russia-betrayed-syria-geopolitics-through-the-eyes-of-a-fearful-pro-russia-westerner/

I understand but when it comes to Russian casualties, specially done by Americans there should be revenge. 

Jihadi killing Russian soldier here and there, okay it happens. But Americans doing it its different game. There should be no excuse, tit for tat.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 28, 2018 11:17 am

Personally I'm certain Americans will not leave Syria on their own. They will have to be chased out of it. And I hope there are plans for that in preparation, well I'm sure plans are ready they only need the will to do it.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 28, 2018 12:04 pm

I just read, there's officially ninety Russian casualties so far in Syria.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon May 28, 2018 12:21 pm

Matjaz wrote:Personally I'm certain Americans will not leave Syria on their own. They will have to be chased out of it. And I hope there are plans for that in preparation, well I'm sure plans are ready they only need the will to do it.

I'm all for it, we need to get the fuck out of there, and if force is necessary to achieve it, so be it. I don't want our soldiers killed, but this wrong must be righted one way or another.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 12:25 pm

US-NATO Chaos vs. Russian Peace and Development: Interview with Czech People’s Democracy

https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/05/us-nato-chaos-vs-russian-peace-and-development-interview-with-czech-peoples-democracy/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 12:33 pm

Neil Clark‏@NeilClark66 · 4 hod.
So Italy’s President rejects an anti-austerity Finance Minister and summons instead an ex-IMF executive director nicknamed ´Mr Scissors’ who may form a govt in defiance of Italian voters. This is not ´democracy’!

Italy crisis: Call to impeach president after candidate vetoed

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44275781

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 28, 2018 12:37 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Personally I'm certain Americans will not leave Syria on their own. They will have to be chased out of it. And I hope there are plans for that in preparation, well I'm sure plans are ready they only need the will to do it.

I'm all for it, we need to get the fuck out of there, and if force is necessary to achieve it, so be it. I don't want our soldiers killed, but this wrong must be righted one way or another.

It's very hard for any army to leave once they set a foothold in foreign lands. Same goes for Turks in Syria or Cyprus or Americans in Germany.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Mon May 28, 2018 1:04 pm

Puna geothermal in hawaii.

keep an eye,developing.

lava is hitting the powerplant

best tracking ken boyer fuckbook.

background;

https://www.exopolitics.org/hawaii-volcanic-eruption-intentionally-triggered-to-generate-massive-tsunami/

interesting comments.

ken just reported military is all over the place ,just standing there.

new fissures opening up.

local journalists reporting more and more respirational problems.

mileka lincoln fuckbook is on it as well.

probable developments in coming hours.

why is it a problem?

just look at how deep Ormat industries(israeli company) and Rothschild are involved in puna geothermal.

can't really be coincidence.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 1:16 pm

shachalnur wrote:.

Puna geothermal in hawaii.

keep an eye,developing.

lava is hitting the powerplant

best tracking ken boyer fuckbook.

background;

https://www.exopolitics.org/hawaii-volcanic-eruption-intentionally-triggered-to-generate-massive-tsunami/

interesting comments.

ken just reported military is all over the place ,just standing there.

new fissures opening up.

local journalists reporting more and more respirational problems.

mileka lincoln fuckbook is on it as well.

probable developments in coming hours.

why is it a problem?

just look at how deep Ormat industries(israeli company) and Rothschild are involved in puna geothermal.

can't really be coincidence.

Interesting. I've read about this possible geothermal geothermal incident few days ago.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 28, 2018 1:35 pm

Daesh-Linked Terror Groups Seen in Syrian al-Tanf Controlled by US - Lavrov
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201805281064875190-lavrov-daesh-al-tanf-syria-us/
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 1:38 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 7 min.
#EU extend sanctions against #Syria for another year

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/eu-extend-sanctions-against-syria-for-another-year/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 1:59 pm

ussuricat‏ @ussuricat1 · 3 min.
⚡️⚠️⚡️U.S. attempts to thwart the offensive of Syrian Army in southern Syria http://www.iarex.ru/news/57954.html?utm_source=smm-tw&utm_medium=social&utm_term=main … … direct military confrontation in southern Syria with the American military becomes almost inevitable

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 2:02 pm

Al-Masdar News‏ @TheArabSource · 7 min.
#Russia accuses #US of allowing ISIS to operate in #Tanf region https://aml.ink/joIgr #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 2:10 pm

ussuricat‏ @ussuricat1 · 15 min.
Ebola Breach: Vomiting Patients "In Active Phase" Smuggled Out Of Quarantine, Die Within Hours | Zero Hedge

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-27/ebola-breach-vomiting-patients-active-phase-smuggled-out-quarantine-die-within

#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 GrouchyJoyousDavidstiger-max-1mb#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 GrouchyJoyousDavidstiger-max-1mb#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 GrouchyJoyousDavidstiger-max-1mb#2 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 GrouchyJoyousDavidstiger-max-1mb

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 28, 2018 2:22 pm

Report: Israel, Iran in ‘Indirect Negotiations’ Over Syria Fighting
https://news.antiwar.com/2018/05/27/report-israel-iran-in-indirect-negotiations-over-syria-fighting/

Two nations trying to come to an agreement about upcoming SW offensive

The Syrian government’s planned offensive against rebels in their nation’s southwest is a potentially volatile matter, particularly with Israel on the warpath.
Yet reports suggest virtually unprecedented indirect talks between Israel and Iran aim to avoid any accidental escalations.

The reports, emerging from the Saudi media, say that Jordan is facilitating the talks at an Amman hotel.
Iranian officials are in one room, and Israeli officials are in an adjacent one, with Jordanian mediators carrying messages back and forth.

The plan, as it is starting to take shape, is that Iran will not participate in this offensive by the Syrian military.
Israeli officials have suggested there are circumstances in which they would not intervene, but demanded Iran ensure no Shi’ite militias take part at all.

It’s not clear that Iran can deliver that.
Despite Israel presenting Shi’ite militias as “Iranian troops” in their statements,
most of the militia fighters are not from Iran, nor under any sort of direct Iranian control.
It may be desirable for Syria to find a way to keep them sidelined, however, if it means Israel doesn’t meddle in an important southern offensive.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 28, 2018 2:34 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 5 min.
Three Canadian #ISIS members targeted by #US Coalition - report https://aml.ink/RT5WY #Canada #Iraq #Syria

Daraa:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 7 min.
Only Syrian government forces should be on southern border of #Syria: Lavrov https://aml.ink/-Ws2x #Daraa #Iran #Quneitra #Russia

Ivan Sidorenko‏ @IvanSidorenko1 · 13 min.
#Syria #Daraa #Quneitra
Leader of Liwa al-Quds:
Our forces are in Quneitera and Daraa
And this isn't the end of the road
We're just getting started.
Our battle in Quneitera may be the hardest
But we say to the terrorists.
We will give you what we have learned in 400 battles

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeSCiwhVQAAT9hZ.jpg

Deir Ezzor:

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 10 min.
More Details About Clash With ISIS In Syria's Deir Ezzor In Which Russian Military Advisers Were KIlled

https://southfront.org/more-details-about-clash-with-isis-in-syrias-deir-ezzor-in-which-russian-military-advisers-were-killed/

Latakia:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 26 min.
Emboldened by Turkish forces, FSA launches attack against Syrian Army in northern #Latakia https://aml.ink/ttjBC #Syria

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 9 min.
VIDEO: Syrian Army pounds west #Idlib countryside as assailants attack Turkish convoy https://aml.ink/nLvoc #Latakia #Syria #Turkey

SMM Syria‏ @smmsyria · 13 min.
⭕️ #Latakia || #SAA destroyed a vehicle with 5 Faylaq al Sham militants reportedly with #Russia's #Kornet ATGM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeSI_F_W0AACiJI.jpg

Homs:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 5 min.
Syrian Army uncovers rebel mortar factory in northern #Homs (video) https://aml.ink/KmVVd #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next