Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In other news..

4 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

In other news.. - Page 4 Empty Re: In other news..

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:10 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:20 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:35 am

What a troll. Further colonialism is the last thing these countries need.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:00 am

I'm sure the Chinese had the Opium Wars in history lessons. 

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:01 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:53 pm

But not only Russians believed the Hollywood movies, many people in the West still do it.

The West offers an environment where only psychopaths can have real fun. Healthy people are more likely to suffer from it unless they manage to be completely ignorant.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:03 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:14 pm

In other news.. - Page 4 949160760 In other news.. - Page 4 949160760

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:40 pm

Too bad it's all in German and too long to put the translation here:

I would like to present here an initiative, the "Permanent Audience Conference of the Public Media", which gives suggestions for mailing campaigns against the propaganda of the MSM, with addresses and texts.

Unfortunately, I am not concentrated enough to explain this further here.

Here is the page with the last letter "Open letter to the editor-in-chief of ARD-Aktuell" against their reporting on Syria.

Apparently with a small success:

"An addendum: Yesterday early evening (February 17, 2020) an analysis by SWR correspondent Alexander Stenzel was published, which shows the honest claim to inform objectively about the current conflict that is taking place in northern Syria. Even though this: "Turkey is arming and training groups militarily, which it describes as moderate. In fact, jihadists are among them." still mediated subliminally, in Idlib also some "moderates" would fight against the government. Nevertheless: Alexander Stenzel avoids a partisan wording and presents the contexts painfully missed in the other reports, without which the conflict cannot be understood. The difference to the reports criticized above, which give the strong impression of having been published "on commission", is striking."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

https://publikumskonferenz.de/blog/2020/02/18/das-zittern-bei-der-ard-tagesschau/

From this tweet

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:36 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:41 pm

This is also murderous for many people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:45 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:04 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:29 pm

Thread:

https://twitter.com/sonofnariman/status/1230128008561905665

How to answer a hypocrite ...

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:33 pm

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:43 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:45 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:47 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:50 pm

Thugs, thieves, liars, betrayers ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:05 pm

Shocked

Couldn't find out where it happened and what's about it. Was it intentionally?

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:24 pm

Why elections? To shovel more money upwards?

Let the oligarchs roll the dice which one of these assholes gets to play POTUS.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:37 pm

The same scam like here with Bertelsmann who use their foundation to pay less tax money and meddle in (not only German!) politics, afaik mainly education and military.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:43 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:22 pm

Mongolia?

Question Suspect Question scratch

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:02 pm

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:08 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:25 am

Methinks he means knife.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:37 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:31 am

I hope that's true.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next