Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In other news..

4 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

In other news.. - Page 10 Empty Re: In other news..

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:04 pm

Better so. In German her name would have been a joke, sounds a bit like toilet brush "Klobürste".

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:31 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:30 pm

Children of UN workers? Same BS like with Blue Helmets?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:41 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:43 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:46 pm

Never waste a good crisis ...

Fuck off all Atlantic BS Bridges, commissions and them all.

In other news.. - Page 10 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:50 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:06 am

A medley of tweets to chewon ....

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:07 am

If he gets elected the USA will be toast.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:18 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:54 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:04 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:42 pm

Thread

https://twitter.com/GeromanAT/status/1234782864933314562

lol!     pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:46 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:02 pm

I didn't notice, it's in German. Rolling Eyes

Now with translation:

Oh, dear.
Already the 18 country withdraws the #Kosovo the recognition of independence - now Sierra Leone. It has long since ceased to enjoy a majority in the UN - 92 states recognise it, 96 do not.
No wonder.
Separation happened without any referendum.
Absolutely undemocratic. & illegitimate

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:12 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:10 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:31 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:40 pm

Shareholder "Values" ... That are the values you kill and die for!

In other news.. - Page 10 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:44 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:48 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:33 pm

What's going on there?

Question  Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:45 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:46 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:43 pm

I was only interested in this:

but there was also a great thread behind it:

https://twitter.com/GordBolton/status/1234276062122500096

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:14 pm

Halo Citizen
4. Mrz. um 18:08
I didn't. And in 2018 spring British intelligence linked Integrity Initiative cluster troll Ben Nimmo named me as the quintessential Russian troll and Integrity Iniative cluster asset in The Times, stenographer Deborah Haynes, wrote an 'article' about me parroting his bogus unsubstantiated false claims. Now the same bunch, running Twitter's Orwellian Ministry of Truth has managed to get me suspended from Twitter . Remember Twitter's UK CEO is British cyberwar unit 77th Brigade stooge

Enrico Ivanov
4. Mrz. um 17:22
Buying the Official Skripal Poisoning Story Requires Believing 40 Absurd or Implausible Claims…At the Same Time

https://www.anti-empire.com/buying-the-official-skripal-poisoning-story-requires-believing-40-absurd-or-implausible-claims-at-the-same-time/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

https://m.vk.com/wall578562906_1252

Is there a more skillful way to copy/embed posts from vk here?

Question Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:58 pm

Absolutely right, 40 years ago youth still had a "good future" ahead, meanwhile for 90 % is BS ahead.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:01 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:01 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next