Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In other news..

4 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

In other news.. - Page 13 Empty Re: In other news..

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:00 am

Toiletpaper > US-Dollar?

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:24 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:30 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:32 pm

Every country should do that - and with the others too.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:15 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:16 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:27 pm

What have you thought of, that Germany loves the UK so much?

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:35 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:57 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:47 pm

In other news.. - Page 13 949160760 In other news.. - Page 13 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:35 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:39 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:40 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:41 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:25 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:45 pm

Anyone doesn't understand the joke?

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:59 am

As I said nearly 20 years ago, "people, wear burquas!" - women, men, children, everyone ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:30 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:43 am

Yeah, Ozzi the Oz ...

pirat

Shat, you only see it if you click it ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:31 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:26 pm

It's old, but interesting thoughts. I would prefer a society and economic system where crimes like corruption don't work and death penalty is not needed.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:30 pm

Perhaps without the constant threats of "regime change" from outside they could easier develop more democracy ... but from inside, what the empire doesn't want.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:41 pm

Well, who has benefited from anti-Russian sanctions? 

Russian farmers and big Russian Industrialists are literally BEGGING Putin on their knees not to lift retaliatory sanctions against goods from the United States and Europe. Because Russian business now has no competitors and can safely develop. (4)

Russia was forced to establish its own production in critical economic areas .Particularly impressive results are in the field of agriculture. Russia without Ukraine and Kazakhstan collects more wheat than it did during the USSR and sell the wheat for export now. (3)

https://twitter.com/BotPutins/status/1194657498625724417

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:42 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:46 pm

Here they would try to take as much as possible or drive over them.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:28 pm

This expression on Putin's face, as if he were wondering how little brain a person can survive with.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:43 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:21 pm

https://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/56920/4541352

Germany, Hesse, Driedorf

An uprooted tree has uncovered an illegal weapons depot. Where the weapons come from and why they were stored there is still a mystery so far. 

(Gladio in the 1950ties had some ...)

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:12 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next